50,000 Muslims flood football stadium to celebrate sacrifice

If you want to have a little fun, put a black box on the 50 yard line and the Muslims will circle it for hours and hours.

50,000 Muslims Flood Football Stadium To Celebrate ‘Festival of Sacrifice’
Nearly 50,000 Muslims have gathered inside a US football stadium to celebrate Eid al-Adha, also called the “Festival of Sacrifice.”

Local Minnesota mosques organized the massive event to take place at the US Bank Stadium to celebrate the Islamic holiday which coincides with the Hajj, the annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca.

Oh imagine the sacrifices such a loving peaceful cult aren’t they
what is happening to our country that we let Muslims practice their disgusting sick faith??

Trump do something!!!

How can US Bank stadium let this happen? The Vikings can kiss their season good-bye

By the way, where is the OP

Seems like he put on track shoes and .........
BMI_Banner_OnYourMark.png

Black Irish.

Hey I know, let's ass-sume you're "British" because you're posting in English. There's a jolly good plan, wot?

Black Irish is Guinness?

Don't know if they were but yes I'll take one :beer:

The Guinnesses were Anglo-Irish. That's invasion from a different direction. More Germanic, less Arab.

Yes my family long friends with various in the old Guinness family but not knowing many of the modern Guinness family members, friends in the later 1920s and 1930s especially with Bryan Guinness he married Diana Mitford, they used to have excellent parties that members of my family used to go to London to attend, they knew Baby Jungman and her Mama after divorce from her Papa got married to a Guinness, her daughter also got married to Desmond Guinness the son of Bryan and Diana Mitford, we have never met Desmond but my family have been friends with his brother Jonathan for many many decades he the older son of Bryan and Diana Mitford.

So yes Baby Jungman she lived until age 102 years in age she died in 2010 and we met her and her sister Zita who died aged also 102 years in age but four years in time before Baby and their minds were still pretty excellent and they tell us about how beautiful and elegant my family and I said but also that Baby and Zita still were beautiful and elegant and they say no because then elderly women and I say no but you are and so are your minds and it bring to them to produce crying and this ogo is WHY I do NOT want to get old in years because I want to be active always, so I think aged 70 years in age and then I want to depart this planet.

I was born to late I should have been born so I was around in the 1920s and 1930s, I was made for those parties they used to all have.

I think perhaps I should give a link for Baby Jungman:

Teresa Jungman - Wikipedia

Gesundheit.
German Jew. A rarity.

Black Irish.

Hey I know, let's ass-sume you're "British" because you're posting in English. There's a jolly good plan, wot?

Black Irish is Guinness?

The Guinnesses were Anglo-Irish. That's invasion from a different direction. More Germanic, less Arab.

Yes my family long friends with various in the old Guinness family but not knowing many of the modern Guinness family members, friends in the later 1920s and 1930s especially with Bryan Guinness he married Diana Mitford, they used to have excellent parties that members of my family used to go to London to attend, they knew Baby Jungman and her Mama after divorce from her Papa got married to a Guinness, her daughter also got married to Desmond Guinness the son of Bryan and Diana Mitford, we have never met Desmond but my family have been friends with his brother Jonathan for many many decades he the older son of Bryan and Diana Mitford.

So yes Baby Jungman she lived until age 102 years in age she died in 2010 and we met her and her sister Zita who died aged also 102 years in age but four years in time before Baby and their minds were still pretty excellent and they tell us about how beautiful and elegant my family and I said but also that Baby and Zita still were beautiful and elegant and they say no because then elderly women and I say no but you are and so are your minds and it bring to them to produce crying and this ogo is WHY I do NOT want to get old in years because I want to be active always, so I think aged 70 years in age and then I want to depart this planet.

I was born to late I should have been born so I was around in the 1920s and 1930s, I was made for those parties they used to all have.

No wonder you have so many records in the music threads --- you're related to the Guinnesses. I hear they have LOTS of records.

Gesundheit.
German Jew. A rarity.

Black Irish.

My inlaws are lace curtain Irish, Bat Sheva.

Not familiar with "lace curtain Irish". Was that from when the Lace Curtain Armada came a-plunderin' the Emerald Isle?

Seems like somebody should owe me some curtains. At the least.
Black Irish are the hillbillies. The trailer park whores.

What are The Beverly Hillbillies? Black Irish also?

German Jew. A rarity.

Black Irish.

Black Irish is Guinness?

No wonder you have so many records in the music threads --- you're related to the Guinnesses. I hear they have LOTS of records.

No I am not related to the Guinnesses I said my family have always been friends with various Guinnesses, also I am not related to Baby Jungman her and her sister were just friends of my family.

Black Irish.

Not familiar with "lace curtain Irish". Was that from when the Lace Curtain Armada came a-plunderin' the Emerald Isle?

Okay thanks, so this thread not about Guinness okay, but I know it already is about chocolate bunny rabbits :thewave:

Also not to confuse the Easter Bunny Rabbit with the Kebab Bunny Rabbit:

Funny%20Easter%20Bunny%20Meme%20(07).jpg

I also thought now it was Easter Friday already now realise it is Tuesday and also the bunny rabbit is not happy about this:

View attachment 212105
It's about Black Irish Catholics who think Easter Sunday is a celebration of death and not of life.

No wonder she converted to Judaism. :p

I am Roman Catholic, at Easter we celebrate the Resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ from the Dead on the Sunday on the Friday we commemorate the Crucifixion three days later we celebrate the Resurrection, we also have eggs but chocolate eggs as the egg was the Ancient Symbol for a new life ie. the Resurrection from the Dead into Life again a new life.

Who is the she that you refer?

German Jew. A rarity.

Black Irish.

What are The Beverly Hillbillies? Black Irish also?

No. They never really say but they look "Scots-Irish" (which means northern Irish, Protestant and often Anglos like the Guinesses).

"Black Irish" refers to that segment in the Irish population that pop up with jet-black hair and brown eyes, like my father who was constantly taken for Italian or Greek. Ever see a pic of the former UN chairman Javier Pérez de Cuellar? Looks just like my Dad. It's the Moorish genes from that Spanish Armada that "visited" wink wink the Irish coast.

I guess you could say Jethro Bodine looks more Black Irish than his family. Probably the only actor on that show that actually was Irish would be Irene Ryan.

As someone who has studied Pisslam in detail for the past seven years, EVERY aspect, every detail, every action of this religion is based on sadism and cruelty. I will NEVER forgive the Catholicrap and Lutherassholes for importing huge amounts of Somali muslims into Minnesota, which predictably caused its rape and murder rate to skyrocket. So many Christians out there are nothing but Islam's supplicating human condoms, they can go fuck themselves with their own crucifixes (unlubed, as if I had to tell ya). While reciting their stupid little Lord's Prayer during their muslim asshole incursion.

My God you right wingers are bat shit crazy. Being afraid of some God damn eid celebrations that happen every year for the past 1400 years.

A celebration that mostly consist of binging on good food and spending time with family.

Some of you are eating Jesus's flesh and drinking his blood.

Ya mean like ---- Easter?

I understand that thing gets parades to celebrate sacrifice.
Chocolate bunnies too.
Easter celebrates a resurrection, ya loopy jew.

A resurrection after a SACRIFICE, Dimbulb.

I'm not a loopy Jew (it would be capitalized); I'm a Catholic who escaped.
There was no sacrifice Jesus was executed by the Government.

Ya mean like ---- Easter?

I understand that thing gets parades to celebrate sacrifice.
Chocolate bunnies too.
Easter celebrates a resurrection, ya loopy jew.

A resurrection after a SACRIFICE, Dimbulb.

I'm not a loopy Jew (it would be capitalized); I'm a Catholic who escaped.
There was no sacrifice Jesus was executed by the Government.

Indeed, but that's not what launched Christianism, is it.

Unless you're prepared to make the case that Christianism is about overthrowing the government.

Yanno, in parochial school they never even mention that Jesus was executed by the Romans, for treason. They just come on with the song and dance about "he died for our sins". And that means: sacrifice.

As someone who has studied Pisslam in detail for the past seven years, EVERY aspect, every detail, every action of this religion is based on sadism and cruelty. I will NEVER forgive the Catholicrap and Lutherassholes for importing huge amounts of Somali muslims into Minnesota, which predictably caused its rape and murder rate to skyrocket. So many Christians out there are nothing but Islam's supplicating human condoms, they can go fuck themselves with their own crucifixes (unlubed, as if I had to tell ya). While reciting their stupid little Lord's Prayer during their muslim asshole incursion.

The comic books flow freely in this one. SMH

The comic books flow freely in this one. SMH

I see now. Pogo is just a weak troll and thread hijacker.

Forum List

Back