Zone1 5 year old Devin Mcgregor shot dead in his car seat in Chicago.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
fallwelcome.jpeg

We need to do something about humanity.
We need to do something about thugs who behave like savages from Lord of the Flies.

Let’s start by increasing bail or eliminating it entirely and get these lowlifes off the street. Most of them have previous records.

We need to do something about thugs who behave like savages from Lord of the Flies.

Let’s start by increasing bail or eliminating it entirely and get these lowlifes off the street. Most of them have previous records.
The left would never do that.

Growing up in Joliet near Stateville Prison I can tell you what need to be done is once a guilty conviction is passed on the shooter and anyone else involved they ( the shooter and his accomplices ) should be put against a wall and a sledgehammer to the skull, hands and knees should be their punishment!

Now if by some miracle they survive that do you think they will pick up another gun again or help in a shooting?

I am inhumane to savages!

The left would never do that.

Growing up in Joliet near Stateville Prison I can tell you what need to be done is once a guilty conviction is passed on the shooter and anyone else involved they ( the shooter and his accomplices ) should be put against a wall and a sledgehammer to the skull, hands and knees should be their punishment!

Now if by some miracle they survive that do you think they will pick up another gun again or help in a shooting?

I am inhumane to savages!
Well, I wouldn’t take it that far, but the left has gone to the opposite direction where savage behavior gets a slap on the wrist.

The Democrat who killed the teenaged-Republican, DELIBERATELY, following a political argument was back out on the street the following day. He should have been in jail until his trial, and when convicted for 1st degree murder, they could apply the months served to his sentence.

Well, I wouldn’t take it that far, but the left has gone to the opposite direction where savage behavior gets a slap on the wrist.

The Democrat who killed the teenaged-Republican, DELIBERATELY, following a political argument was back out on the street the following day. He should have been in jail until his trial, and when convicted for 1st degree murder, they could apply the months served to his sentence.
See that is where we differ and I am in the thought process you must strike fear in their hearts or they never learn.

See that is where we differ and I am in the thought process you must strike fear in their hearts or they never learn.
I’m running behind you in the thought process. Give me a few more months observing the criminals take over, and maybe I’ll be there with you.

Agree
Too fucking easy to get guns

Dead children are the price we pay

Forum List

Back