Zone1 5 year old Devin Mcgregor shot dead in his car seat in Chicago.

The only shooting you here in my neck of the woods is unlucky Geese and Pheasants getting plugged in the fields.
Just 40 miles south in the Twin Cities it's morons plugging each other.
Now liberals are bitching about crime here after excusing it for over two years.
There is a definite culture issue within major metropolitan areas.

THAT needs to be examined honestly.

Do you really believe liberals dismiss crime?

We have way too much gun violence in this country so obviously many criminals and mentally ill types have easy access to guns. Your response was flippant.
We need to address the reasons for gun violence.

We have way too much gun violence in this country so obviously many criminals and mentally ill types have easy access to guns. Your response was flippant.
We've cried enough over this. It's time to laugh. :auiqs.jpg:

Not only do you dismiss it, you actively encourage it, and the results speak for themselves. You LOVE it.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

Most Violent Cities in America

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

We need to address the reasons for gun violence.

I agree, but where to start? These kids are feral before they hit their teens and their whole race suffers the stigma. I know some fine, well educated black people. Their kids have done well.

We'll never solve the black violence problem until we solve the white drug addiction problem.

Which means we will never solve the black violence problem. :(

I agree, but where to start? These kids are feral before they hit their teens and their whole race suffers the stigma. I know some fine, well educated black people. Their kids have done well.
We start by locking up the drug users and addicts. Drug sales/turf/wars is what drives this problem. This takes the money out of the equation. And it's all about the money.

"The seriousness of a problem is measured by our response to it."

Clearly gun violence is not a serious problem. It is said that "problems are opportunities in disguise". If true, then opportunities surely abound in America. We should be thankful.

Last edited:
We start by locking up the drug users and addicts. Drug sales/turf/war is what drives this problem. This takes the money out of the equation.

These pushers and pimps are the role models for so many inner city boys.

To the OP. Did Devon's dad somehow attract the violence that led to his son's death? When innocents are unintentionally killed there is usually an intended victim.

Preparations for battle always includes lots of body bags. The war on crime is being fought without them. It's more of a game than a war, with predictable results.

One of the definitions of liberal is lawless, no hard, fast, rules.

I have never heard that before. All the liberals I have ever known were law and order people.. believing in equality under the law. They don't like lies, chaos and anarchy.

Preparations for battle always includes lots of body bags. The war on crime is being fought without them. It's more of a game than a war, with predictable results.

Is that what you think law enforcement is supposed to do? Kill people?

Mostly it's the virtue signaling, pandering liberal politicians who generally don't live in the poor sections of their districts and don't have to deal with the consequences of a defund the police mentality.
Or the lack of actual enforcement of the laws because they are afraid of offending a particular group.

No, but you aren't a liberal, you're a leftist America-hating traitor and those vermin dismiss crime.

I'm a moderate who was a Republican until Bush invaded Iraq. I'm also very loyal to the US Constitution and rule of law.

Do you love Trump or your country?

Forum List

Back