Zone1 5 year old Devin Mcgregor shot dead in his car seat in Chicago.

Agree
Too fucking easy to get guns

Dead children are the price we
I know you are smarter than that, you are playing games. Chicago is a kill zone because of the drug industry that is condoned by the Chicago city leaders who profit from it. They exploit the poor Black community that is always providing a new generation of gang bangers to do the dirty work. That's why every single weekend like clockwork 40 or 50 inner city Black people are shot or killed and sometimes it's a f* kindergartner getting buckled into his f* car seat like Devin.

I know you are smarter than that, you are playing games. Chicago is a kill zone because of the drug industry that is condoned by the Chicago city leaders who profit from it. They exploit the poor Black community that is always providing a new generation of gang bangers to do the dirty work. That's why every single weekend like clockwork 40 or 50 inner city Black people are shot or killed and sometimes it's a f* kindergartner getting buckled into his f* car seat like Devin.
We have traded the safety of our Children in return for unfettered access to the killing weapon of your choice

Another random drive by shooting in Chicago results in the murder of an innocent child. His life mattered.

Yes, and yet the US is a place where people decide that having guns is more important than saving kids' lives. A place where people don't care who they vote for, as long as they feel like they're winning, and kids being shot doesn't make them feel like they're losing.

But in the US it doesn't matter. There's so much easy access to guns....

To the 18 year old who has been looking for a chance to act on his grudges….

Would you like a larger magazine to go with that AR 15?
You would look really bad ass in Body Armor

I cleaned mine and went shooting clays.

We have way too much gun violence in this country so obviously many criminals and mentally ill types have easy access to guns. Your response was flippant.

We have way too much gun violence in this country so obviously many criminals and mentally ill types have easy access to guns. Your response was flippant.
Then we need to ban cars before another crazed Democrat runs over and kills a Republican teenager.

Guns are not the problem.

Want to stop the inner city savagery? Change the laws to make it possible to get rid of the inner city savages. They shouldn't be allowed to live here, or to remain citizens of this country.

Maybe some African shithole could be "convinced" to take them in.

Last edited:
Guns are not the problem.

Want to stop the inner city savagery? Change the laws to make it possible to get rid of the inner city savages. They shouldn't be allowed to remain citizens of this country.

No other countries would take them.

No other countries would take them.
You intentionally omitted my last sentence:

"Maybe some African shithole could be "convinced" to take them in."

Surely an arrangement could be made with the African shithole to take in our worthless thugs.

Hell, one of these shitholes could probably be purchased for twenty bucks. And that would be twenty times what it's actually worth.

You intentionally omitted my last sentence:

"Maybe some African shithole could be "convinced" to take them in."

Surely an arrangement could be made with the African shithole to take in our worthless thugs.

Hell, one of these shitholes could probably be purchased for twenty bucks. And that would be twenty times what it's actually worth.

I doubt it. Most African countries want a peaceful, civil society.

I bet they didn't acquire them legally like I did.

Criminals tend to disobey laws.

Why are the guns in Chicago so mean, but the same guns in rural America are so nice?
The only shooting you here in my neck of the woods is unlucky Geese and Pheasants getting plugged in the fields.
Just 40 miles south in the Twin Cities it's morons plugging each other.
Now liberals are bitching about crime here after excusing it for over two years.
There is a definite culture issue within major metropolitan areas.

THAT needs to be examined honestly.

Forum List

Back