49-State Analysis: Obamacare To Increase Individual-Market Premiums By Average Of 41%

Private insurance companies decide the networks, premiums, copays, deductibles, etc. They do it to make money. They always will put their greed before the needs of the policy holder.

Private insurance companies decide the networks

Nope.
Providers negotiate with Insurers, networks are decided by those negotiations, the rates agreed upon in these negotiations determine the network.

premiums, copays, deductibles

Are all filed with Dept of Insurance in EACH State. Whatever you see now has been approved by HHS and State DOI's.

They always will put their greed before the needs of the policy holder

See above.

This is rationalization of the most desperate sort.

;)

HC is what I do.

I know the in's and out's.

I know how it works....you?

You don't know jack.

As a direct result of ObamaCare....

ACA was developed to be consistent with the practices of the private health insurance industry. Whatever happened because of ACA was preordained by the industry.

Here is how I know you are a dumbass :)

NO insurance company would EVER decide on guarantee issue.......NOBODY makes money on this.

I said "consistent" not "perfectly compliant."

ACA was developed to be consistent with the practices of the private health insurance industry. Whatever happened because of ACA was preordained by the industry.

Prove it :)

It has been "preordained" by the ACA and its requirements, everything that has transpired has done so because of the law kid.
Period.

As a matter of pubic policy, America relies on private health insurance companies to provide access to health care for most non-elderly, non-poor Americans. ACA merely expands access to that service without making substantive changes.

ACA merely expands access to that service without making substantive changes.

Dumbass alert.

No pre-existings isn't a "substantial" change?

Making EVERY policy cover maternity, pediatric dental, pediatric vision, mental health, alcohol and drug treatment, isn't a "substantial" change?

You are beneath me, you may go.

Dumbass alert.

Making EVERY policy cover maternity, pediatric dental, pediatric vision, mental health, alcohol and drug treatment, isn't a "substantial" change?

It's an expansion of coverage but uses the same systems and procedures, Dumbass.

What are the subsidies in relation to costs?

Most of the working middle class get very little if any in subsidies. $4,800 more a year for a friend of mine and his family and a huge $8,800 deductible for him and his family. His old insurance the family deductible was $5,000 a year. So huge increase and higher deductibles, like most of middle class America. Nice how the Democratic Party sold the middle class out, once again.

That's the price we pay for private health insurance.

?

Private insurance companies decide the networks, premiums, copays, deductibles, etc. They do it to make money. They always will put their greed before the needs of the policy holder.

You are a brainwashed booby who is stuck in the rainbow unicorn parallel universe.

Back in reality: private insurance is being dictated to by the Obama Administration (which is a form of fascism, btw). And the majority is noticing:

As Gallup found:

Fifty-nine percent of Americans told Gallup pollsters that they have had negative experiences with the Affordable Care Act, according to the public opinion giant's latest survey.

How The Obamacare Rollout Is Really Being Experienced | Zero Hedge

Higher premiums, higher deductibles, less coverage and a bigger pay out for the family on a Bronze plan of 40% vs the zero to 20% of the old "junk" plans.

Yep that will help the middle class.

That's the price we pay for private health insurance.

As a direct result of ObamaCare....

What "practices" are those, charging young people more so you can subsidize rates for older people? Making people pay for coverage they don't want?

Could you clarify?

tHE 2500 COMES WHEN THE SYSTEM IS RUNNING, WITH ALL INSURERS COMPETING- i'D SAY ABOUT 5 YEARS, oBAMA CERTAINLY DIDN'T SAY immediately. gd shift key...

Higher premiums, higher deductibles, less coverage and a bigger pay out for the family on a Bronze plan of 40% vs the zero to 20% of the old "junk" plans.

Yep that will help the middle class.

It was never intended to help the middle class. It was intended to help Obama's favored constituents: deadbeats, in other words. Those are his voters, not the middle class.

What he didn't count on is that the middle class would realize so soon that they have been royally screwed. It took about 50 years with Medicare and Social Security.

Dumbass alert.

It's an expansion of coverage but uses the same systems and procedures, Dumbass.

Yeah, it "expands coverage" by making us all pay for a lot of shit we don't want. When did the insurance companies ever use the "procedure" of charging some people more so they could subsidize the insurance for other people? When did they force people to pay for coverage the don't want?

It has been "preordained" by the ACA and its requirements, everything that has transpired has done so because of the law kid.
Period.

As a matter of pubic policy, America relies on private health insurance companies to provide access to health care for most non-elderly, non-poor Americans. ACA merely expands access to that service without making substantive changes.

ROFL!

It's hard to believe how brainwashed you are.

Period.

Private insurance had nothing to do with public policy until Obamacare. Americans don't need government to tell them how to pay for their healthcare. Only brainwashed dumbasses like you need it.

Period.

Dumbass alert.

"No substantial changes" is along the lines of "substandard policies." It's a magic "abracadabra" phrase the liberals mutter to make the bad Joo-Joo go away.

Forum List

Back