49-State Analysis: Obamacare To Increase Individual-Market Premiums By Average Of 41%

Higher premiums, higher deductibles, less coverage and a bigger pay out for the family on a Bronze plan of 40% vs the zero to 20% of the old "junk" plans.

Yep that will help the middle class.

It was never intended to help the middle class. It was intended to help Obama's favored constituents: deadbeats, in other words. Those are his voters, not the middle class.

What he didn't count on is that the middle class would realize so soon that they have been royally screwed. It took about 50 years with Medicare and Social Security.

Well those subsidizes run out in about three years, the only ones that may not have to worry are those that qualified for Medicaid. Although as Medicaid becomes unsustainable the poor will be on their own with nothing but Obama promises.

0-11_zps10f2e3fe.jpg

OP- as if ACA is even running yet...and this bs is about ONLY individuals- who've been getting screwed for years, with the junk policies that lead to bankruptcy if needed...

BS link to 10k deductibles...

6350 single, 12700 family cum swallower.

Easy, vulgar, disgusting bigot. That means no more scams with cutoffs or 300k dollar bills. Sounds like utopia in comparison. And don't forget all the FREE tests and preventive care, and 30 dollar doctor visits...saves a helluva lot over 800 dollar ER visits...

Look, you are an illegal cum swallowing wetback, its ok.

I understand that you had to sneak across the border....did those damn Coyote's rob you blind?

OP- NOT facts, BS...SAME OLD bs...

Not BS dumb shit, it is reality, it is hitting the pockets of the middle class, premiums are higher, deductibles are higher, to bad you can't deal with facts.
Take a look at the Methodology used to come up with the chart, and you'll be eating your words.....trust me, you will! I always check, and it is always enlightening to see how they came up with the numbers or contorted the numbers to give their own preconceived point of view....

soooo, go to the link of the op and then hit the link for the methodology that they used and tell us what you think....

Forum List

Back