49-State Analysis: Obamacare To Increase Individual-Market Premiums By Average Of 41%

Not everyone will get soaked. The lower income people will pay $50 or less a month for a way better plan than some of us will be able to buy for $500 a month. We will subsidize others so they can have the good plans, while we spend way more on the basic plans with super high deductibles.

It's a death blow to middle class and the only happy people will be the ones with their hands out who are willing to vote for those who fill their hands.

Yes the middle class got SUCKER PUNCHED.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein on Tuesday joined the ranks of worried Democrats demanding that President Obama allow people to keep their current insurance policies. Feinstein’s move is bad news for an administration desperate for good news following the roll-out debacle of the Affordable Care Act’s health insurance exchange on Oct. 1, which has been plagued by technical problems.

“Since the beginning of September, I have received 30,842 calls, emails and letters from Californians, many of whom are very distressed by cancellations of their insurance policies and who are facing increased out-of-pocket costs.

“For example, a father from Rancho Mirage called and said: ‘I work three jobs to pay the bills for my wife and daughter. I got a letter that my plan is going from $420 to $943. I went to HealthCare.Gov, then Covered California. I researched my premiums. A policy almost identical to my old one is being offered for $863. I’m now being forced to come up with over $400 a month with 30 days’ notice. Let me spell it out: I do not have the income to afford this.’
Dianne Feinstein joins effort to change Affordable Care Act - Politics Blog

So much for Obama's PROMISE of being able to save a family of 4 $2500.00 a year in premiums--:eusa_whistle:

142569_600.jpg

Welcome to your hope and change!

Forum List

Back