46 Texas counties declare they are under invasion as migrant flood continues

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And we all sit back and let it happen!

TEXAS (WTVO) — Forty-six counties in Texas have declared they are under invasion, in support of Gov. Greg Abbott’s border security plans.

The leaders of Crockett County became the most recent to issue a declaration after Judge Francisco Tambunga’s sister-and-law and her granddaughter were killed in a head-on collision with a human smuggler.

And we all sit back and let it happen!

When i was done living in the Commonconfiscation of Virginia, I told my wife we can either live in Florida or Texas. She said that Texas would be fine, so i had thought about buying up land near the border. She wanted to know why. I said that i needed target practice to keep up my skills as a sharpshooter. We ended up moving to Florida...

I still go to the range to hone my skills but it is so much better when the targets are moving around 10 mph....

America has zero future . Never seen a country destroy itself in the history of mankind
Liberal Hunting.png

When i was done living in the Commonconfiscation of Virginia, I told my wife we can either live in Florida or Texas. She said that Texas would be fine, so i had thought about buying up land near the border. She wanted to know why. I said that i needed target practice to keep up my skills as a sharpshooter. We ended up moving to Florida...

I still go to the range to hone my skills but it is so much better when the targets are moving around 10 mph....

Just based on simple common sense??
We are 34 Trillion in debt ??
We are spending several hundred billion per year on illegal aliens
We are spending several hundred billion per year on just interest of the DEBT
We spend 1.5 billion on welfare.
40 percent of Americans dont pay income taxes.

Financially the country wont survive.
Its not possible

NO NO, I claimed the CHAIR. My nephew is a far leftist who calls them migrants. I called them invading criminals and he was offended.
We will see who is laughing when his family gets assulated or killed by them.
You would have 99 problems fighting leftists. All of em in your back. They would sling you around like a limp noodle.

Forum List

Back