Trump's win may be dramatically larger than expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpDog

Rookie
Aug 9, 2020
Newt Gingrich says Trump win will be 'dramatically bigger' than expected

1598191693886.png

.....you have a lot of dumb college kids and high school grads that don't know shit about life, who buy into the fallacy of racism/police brutality
..how many of them will vote, I don't know..but I would think more than last election

I don’t see even Newt predicting Trump taking the popular vote

The most anti American thing an American can do is vote for globalist democrats who hate America and want to punish Americans.

In this day and age, being an American and voting for democrats is like being a Jew and voting for nazis.

As for the election, I'm praying for whatever God wills. But I hear the asteroid collision is gaining more-and-more support.
The asteroid will cause Trump to lose because he hasn't won the "hey, look at me voting bloc..

The most anti American thing an American can do is vote for globalist democrats who hate America and want to punish Americans.

In this day and age, being an American and voting for democrats is like being a Jew and voting for nazis.
What astounds me is after all of the anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiment from the Democrats they STILL get a majority of the Jewish vote.

THERE IS NO POPULAR VOTE TO WIN OR LOSE.

No contest to get the most votes in the country is or has ever been held.

SharpDog new topics require original content from the thread starter along with links, articles or imagery. PM me and I will add what ever content you want and reopen this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back