400+ lb man demands three airline seats, use of business class lavatory and his arse to be wiped

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
another day, another entitled person demanding special service

this one is more than just a little disgusting...

the passenger -

8792272-6615261-image-m-19_1548074420320.jpg

the flight attendant -

8792266-6615261-image-a-22_1548074470676.jpg

31st passenger forces stewardess to wipe his bottom during long flight from Los Angeles to Taiwan | Daily Mail Online

Kuo said the passenger, who she estimates weighed 440lbs or 31.4st (200 kilogrammes), boarded the plane in a wheelchair and requested he be given three adjoining seats in economy class due to his size. As the flight was not full, he was granted his request, which later allegedly escalated to a demand to use the plane's business class lavatory because he would not fit in the economy cubical. She says the passenger claimed an injury to his right hand prevented him from fully undressing himself in order to use the lavatory. He therefore asked the cabin crew to pull down his pants in order for him to successfully relieve himself. Kuo said: 'I told him we couldn't help him, but he started yelling. He told me to go in there immediately and threatened to relieve himself on the floor. 'As the passenger's genitals were now exposed, one of my colleagues brought a blanket, which I used to cover his modesty.

'But he very angrily slapped my hand away, saying he didn't want it and only wanted me to remove his underwear so he could use the toilet.' After granting the request, they were left further traumatized when the man called them into the cubical again in order to wipe his backside. Kuo's chief attendant reluctantly agreed, explaining that they did not want to leave the lone passenger trapped in the lavatory.

However, the flight attendants' discomfort then turned to humiliation when he allegedly began moaning in apparent pleasure as the chief attendant wiped his backside while wearing three pairs of latex gloves. Kuo, who was holding onto the passenger to keep in steady, recalled: 'He said: "Oh, mmm, deeper, deeper," and then accused my chief attendant of not properly cleaning his backside, requesting that she do it again.'

Kuo said the attendant repeated the action three times before leaving, at which point the passenger said: 'You can pull my pants back up now.'

He should have gotten no accommodation at all. Have him arrested when he became disruptive.

He seems nice. Reasonable too.
if I had been in the flight attendant's shoes I would have:

* said yes to extra seats since there was room on the plane
* said yes to allowing him into the larger & more comfy bathroom
* laughed at him when he asked for assistance in wiping & told him absolutely NO
* had him arrested for public indecency when the plane landed (for having his pants down and trying to get me into the toilet)

my way of handling it may have rendered the business class toilet unusable for everyone else on a long flight, but I'm not your parent

wipe your own ass & if that is a problem, then you don't need to fly...

He seems nice. Reasonable too.
if I had been in the flight attendant's shoes I would have:

* said yes to extra seats since there was room on the plane
* said yes to allowing him into the larger & more comfy bathroom
* laughed at him when he asked for assistance in wiping & told him absolutely NO
* had him arrested for public indecency when the plane landed (for having his pants down and trying to get me into the toilet)

my way of handling it may have rendered the business class toilet unusable for everyone else on a long flight, but I'm not your parent

wipe your own ass & if that is a problem, then you don't need to fly...

Oh, he’s a gross creep and hope they ban him from flying their airline. Poor lady.

Oh, he’s a gross creep and hope they ban him from flying their airline. Poor lady.
Yes. A corpulent, angry, demanding creep. Are you being facetious? Would you like to wipe this disgusting whale's ass? Or am I misreading you?

I'm shocked anyone would give in to his demands. Let him wipe his own ass.

Get your stomach stapled He looks like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. A corpulent, angry, demanding creep. Are you being facetious? Would you like to wipe this disgusting whale's ass? Or am I misreading you?

I am genuinely confused, what did mdk say that leads you to believe he is on the creep's side?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
My personal best was a lady well over 500lbs. We were called to transfere her to the hospital , w/o any real history. On arrival she stated the problem was 'she hadn't moved her bowels in over a month' . Unfortunately the bumpy ride provided all the RX she needed

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

I think he’s a terrible person. I wouldn’t touch his ass if it was made gold. lol

in fact, if your familiar with an ambulance gurney, we had brown tracts all the way into the ER

the nurses scattered like knats in a windstorm....~S~

I am genuinely confused, what did mdk say that leads you to believe he is on the creep's side?
The "poor lady" comment could be interpreted to mean the air stewardesses were just being whiny.
I am trying to get a clarification and have the left the door open that I just read his post wrong.

New Topics

Forum List

Back