400+ lb man demands three airline seats, use of business class lavatory and his arse to be wiped

This exchange took on a degree of levity since I unwittingly attributed a raspy Scottish accent to the guy while reading this:

'But he very angrily slapped my hand away, saying he didn't want it and only wanted me to remove his underwear so he could use the toilet.'

[H]e allegedly began moaning in apparent pleasure as the chief attendant wiped his backside while wearing three pairs of latex gloves. Kuo, who was holding onto the passenger to keep in steady, recalled: 'He said: "Oh, mmm, deeper, deeper," and then accused my chief attendant of not properly cleaning his backside, requesting that she do it again.'

Kuo said the attendant repeated the action three times before leaving, at which point the passenger said: 'You can pull my pants back up now.'

Last edited:
Kuo said the passenger, who she estimates weighed 440lbs or 31.4st (200 kilogrammes), boarded the plane in a wheelchair and requested he be given three adjoining seats in economy class due to his size.
I wonder how much this made his airfare be. Unless I overlooked it, the write up does not say.

God bless you and those who had to deal with him always!!!

Holly

P.S. If getting charged extra for things like airplane seats isn't incentive enough to do something about your extra weight, I don't know what is.
He sure as hell didn't pay for three seats, guarantee!

I wonder how much this made his airfare be. Unless I overlooked it, the write up does not say.
I don't think he paid extra, what I saw in the story says he asked for extra seats & was granted them because there was room on the plane

based on that, it sounds like he only paid for 1 standard seat

I could be wrong that, it's just my guess
Because of what he decided to bring with him, he should've been charged for at least one of the extra seats if not all of them. He is lucky that he was never once booted from the flight. (wondering what would've happened had he been pushed out strapped to a parachute)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It says that his seats were in economy class. Is that first class or coach? I haven't been on a plane in almost 28 years and so I have no idea.

No. Economy is the less expensive seats. He would have needed two parachutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He should be travelling with a personal assistant if he can't take care of himself. She should have refused. There's no reg, nor policy to see you have to be put at risk of someone else's bodily fluids, or worse.

I don't think he paid extra, what I saw in the story says he asked for extra seats & was granted them because there was room on the plane

based on that, it sounds like he only paid for 1 standard seat

I could be wrong that, it's just my guess
Because of what he decided to bring with him, he should've been charged for at least one of the extra seats if not all of them. He is lucky that he was never once booted from the flight. (wondering what would've happened had he been pushed out strapped to a parachute)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It says that his seats were in economy class. Is that first class or coach? I haven't been on a plane in almost 28 years and so I have no idea.
No. Economy is the less expensive seats. He would have needed two parachutes.
Thank you. I can't see him needing two parachutes, but I wouldn't be surprised if his weighing so much only brought him to the ground faster compared to anyone else.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back