400+ lb man demands three airline seats, use of business class lavatory and his arse to be wiped

I am genuinely confused, what did mdk say that leads you to believe he is on the creep's side?
The "poor lady" comment could be interpreted to mean the air stewardesses were just being whiny.
I am trying to get a clarification and have the left the door open that I just read his post wrong.

No, I felt bad for the woman having to wipe his backside.

lol.....the entire crew, even the driver......had tears running down our faces.....~S~
you on an ambulance crew or a fire truck?

anyone that deals with sick people may, from tme to time, have to assist with "potty duty" in some capacity, but I would be pretty resentful about an obese person that has obviously put themselves in that position

that is not meant to be an indictment of anyone that is "fat" or "overweight"

but grossly obese there is no excuse for IMO - huge difference in a 250 or even 300 pound man that ought to weigh 180 - 200 & a 400 or 500 pound person...

in fact, if your familiar with an ambulance gurney, we had brown tracts all the way into the ER

the nurses scattered like knats in a windstorm....~S~
here is a true story

I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis when I was 18 (since has been rediagnosed as chrones disease)

the doc asked me for a sample, so I brought in some of my runny & bloody stool - had no clue why they wanted that; turns out they wanted an urine sample

I really wasn't trying to screw with them... (this was a little over 30 years ago)

="dcbl, post: 21658119, member: 32062"]
lol.....the entire crew, even the driver......had tears running down our faces.....~S~
you on an ambulance crew or a fire truck?
both in my time...

anyone that deals with sick people may, from tme to time, have to assist with "potty duty" in some capacity, but I would be pretty resentful about an obese person that has obviously put themselves in that position

well i'll agree given obesity is somewhat an aliment of choice , a tad different than contracting some disease.

that is not meant to be an indictment of anyone that is "fat" or "overweight"

but grossly obese there is no excuse for IMO - huge difference in a 250 or even 300 pound man that ought to weigh 180 - 200 & a 400 or 500 pound person...

yes i agree dcbl ,not to be a d*ck, but here's the 'quality of life' thing , it kinda goes south when one can't wipe his/her own azz.....
~S~

quality of life' thing , it kinda goes south when one can't wipe his/her own azz.....
yeah, I would imagine it does

you might enjoy this

49855729_544981462686592_2741781859045212160_n.jpg

LOL!.....i could be their model these days ~S~
#metoo

one of my new year resolutions is to work on that

6'1 and about 220 & maybe even pushing 230 now

210 I look decent, at 200 I look really good

180? not likely to ever happen again...

He needs to go see Dr. Now. And, there's no amount of money that would make me do what she did.

My one neighbor was morbidly obese she could eat a 5# block of cheese at a time. Somehow she got plugged up and went to the doctor for laxatives. After picking at it they sent her home where it left loose. She reared back on the toilet with such force it snapped off the bolts holding the toilet and ruined the seal under the toilet. The poor soul passed away last fall.

Kuo said the passenger, who she estimates weighed 440lbs or 31.4st (200 kilogrammes), boarded the plane in a wheelchair and requested he be given three adjoining seats in economy class due to his size.
I wonder how much this made his airfare be. Unless I overlooked it, the write up does not say.

God bless you and those who had to deal with him always!!!

Holly

P.S. If getting charged extra for things like airplane seats isn't incentive enough to do something about your extra weight, I don't know what is.

Last edited:
LOL!.....i could be their model these days ~S~
#metoo

one of my new year resolutions is to work on that

6'1 and about 220 & maybe even pushing 230 now

210 I look decent, at 200 I look really good

180? not likely to ever happen again...

It all depends on your build as well. I come from a family of solid stocky guys. 5’10” is me and one of my brothers. My other brother is 6’1”. My 5’10” brother is 210 lbs and looks to thin. My 6’1” brother is 240 lbs and looks great. I am 5’10” and my best weight 11% body fat is 230 lbs. I wear a 56 suite jacket and a 36 inch waist. Just had back surgery and need a knee replacement so weight went up. Soon as my knee is done it’s back down to my normal weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how much this made his airfare be. Unless I overlooked it, the write up does not say.
I don't think he paid extra, what I saw in the story says he asked for extra seats & was granted them because there was room on the plane

based on that, it sounds like he only paid for 1 standard seat

I could be wrong that, it's just my guess

Last edited:
Oh, he’s a gross creep and hope they ban him from flying their airline. Poor lady.
Yes. A corpulent, angry, demanding creep. Are you being facetious? Would you like to wipe this disgusting whale's ass? Or am I misreading you?

I'm shocked anyone would give in to his demands. Let him wipe his own ass.
I work with several Asian airlines, EVA being one of them. They are very solicitous of the passengers and their comfort, also the reputation of the airline. But this pig pushed it too far...really. Unfortunately, I suspect these gals would be faced with suspension, or firing, if this passenger had filed some complaint.

Someone who should clearly feel shame has none.

I wouldn't care how much income it would cost me, but no way in hell would I have touched that disgusting pigs anything.

I don't think he paid extra, what I saw in the story says he asked for extra seats & was granted them because there was room on the plane

based on that, it sounds like he only paid for 1 standard seat

I could be wrong that, it's just my guess
Because of what he decided to bring with him, he should've been charged for at least one of the extra seats if not all of them. He is lucky that he was never once booted from the flight. (wondering what would've happened had he been pushed out strapped to a parachute)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It says that his seats were in economy class. Is that first class or coach? I haven't been on a plane in almost 28 years and so I have no idea.

Forum List

Back