40 year old Aaron Rodgers traded to Jets

Wow, it looks like New England is the weak sister in the AFC East.

I could be wrong but I think NE will be significantly better this year if their defense can hold the line. I expect NE's offense to improve now that they have a real OC in Bill O'Brien.

Last year's nutty professor experiment on offensive play-calling by BB was close to a termination-worthy offense, IMO. And I say this as someone who thinks Belichick is one of, it not *the*, greatest football coaches of all time. But last year was a disaster, and he bears most of the responsibility for Mac Jones' regression.

Rodgers is worth more than a couple pick swaps, and I’m not the biggest Rodgers fan

???? He is not getting younger. He was lousy in recent Championship games. Coulda beat TB if he ran the ball in. Needed only one FG to beat SF and failed miserably.
He Sinks team morale blamimng them for being rookies or not in the right place.

finally....just got out of some freaky darkness retreat. Think that helped any fruitcake become more normal?

I don't know. Over-rated perhaps? Can't run like Mahomes, HURST, ALLEN or JACKSON or even ARIZ guy.

Last edited:
Everyone thinks of Brady winning it in his 1st year at TB, why not Rodgers? Both teams were loaded and only missing a good QB.
Brady had six Super Bowl rings and Rodgers only one. Rodgers has always choked in the NFC Championship game.

McRib doesn't live in reality. He's still trying to convince people he served in the military
BGB Agbeko Mares low blow knockdown GIFa.gif

Brady had six Super Bowl rings and Rodgers only one. Rodgers has always choked in the NFC Championship game.

I think Rodgers is definitely a hall of famer and probably the best QB in Green Bay history (yes, I know there's Bart Starr and Brett Favre). But he ain't Brady.

I think the Packers got good compensation. I doubt the Jets will get to the Super Bowl because they are in a tough division.
true but they will at LEAST be in the playoffs you would think something that has not happened in at least a decade or so i think.

Forum List

Back