40 year old Aaron Rodgers traded to Jets

The Jets have just an average OL and Rodgers needs better pass protection to be effective. The Bills are a much better team and Miami is also very good.
They'll work on the O line Thursday night. Bills have a shit defense. Jets D is stacked. Miami, talent wise, is equal with the Jets, but Tua is oft injured.

They'll work on the O line Thursday night. Bills have a shit defense. Jets D is stacked. Miami, talent wise, is equal with the Jets, but Tua is oft injured.
The Jets are overrated in my opinion.

The Jets won't even win their division
The AFC east gonna be more exciting with Bills and Josh Allen, Miami and a healthy Tua and now Rodgers in NY.

New England the odd team out is gonna suck

The AFC east gonna be more exciting with Bills and Josh Allen, Miami and a healthy Tua and now Rodgers in NY.

New England the odd team out is gonna suck
The Bills should win that division. Rodgers regressed last season and that is part of the reason Green Bay traded him.

Very bizarre move for Rodgers imo. I could see going to a team with a solid O-line and top flight receivers but that ain't the Jets.
1hozrp.jpg

I think the Packers got good compensation. I doubt the Jets will get to the Super Bowl because they are in a tough division.
Rodgers is worth more than a couple pick swaps, and I’m not the biggest Rodgers fan

The Bulls defense always get exposed against the great teams

The Bulls defense always get exposed against the great teams
They relied too much on a former SB MVP who didn't make past the halfway point. They can't pressure anyone and every year their secondary is injured. Last year was obviously a bad one for that. Their defense, along with the Chargers, is never healthy.

Rodgers is worth more than a couple pick swaps, and I’m not the biggest Rodgers fan
A younger Rodgers would be worth more but he did not perform well last season.

They relied too much on a former SB MVP who didn't make past the halfway point. They can't pressure anyone and every year their secondary is injured. Last year was obviously a bad one for that. Their defense, along with the Chargers, is never healthy.
The Jets lost 6 straight games to end the 2022 season and the Bills were in the playoffs.

If the Jets D was good last year, just wait till that offense clicks. They had to be demoralized playing so well and not getting any help.
You talk like a Jets fan. You should come to grips with reality.

Forum List

Back