4 years for another Trump insurrectionist

Lock 'em all up and throw away the keys. They were intent on taking over the country. Bigly!!!

Do you mean like the idiots who trashed the capitol attempting to destroy democracy and install a dictator like trump???
You've got amnesia problems son. Not to mention you full shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
You're in for a rude awakening if you think he wont run again.
Trump will be 78, if he's even alive in 2024. Didnt trump make fun of how old Biden was when he ran in 2020? Wont Trump be that same age? Well I guess those types of things dont matter to you folks because of your illogical thought process.

Trump will not run in 2024. You can pull this message up and make fun of me all you want if that turns out not to be the case. He's simply leading you on for two reasons 1. To collect money 2. To keep some semblance of relevancy. If you dont understand that, you're dumber than you appear.

Hey Einstein, I've answered this question many times.

They are being charged with the individual crimes they committed during the insurrection. The insurrection was the event, the charges are the crimes.

Gawd, I love how you guys go full drama queen over one word. I don't give two shits if you can't handle it.

Insurrection! Insurrection! :popcorn:
No,no,no dipshit. Insurrection is in the federal code. So why has nobody been charged with it peon? Answer the question and quit wetting your panties. I don’t give two shits about your deflections and excuses. Answer the question. Or admit you’re just another lemming parroting you’re Dim masters talking points. Now we get to watch you go drama queen and cry some more.

No,no,no dipshit. Insurrection is in the federal code. So why has nobody been charged with it peon? Answer the question and quit wetting your panties. I don’t give two shits about your deflections and excuses. Answer the question. Or admit you’re just another lemming parroting you’re Dim masters talking points. Now we get to watch you go drama queen and cry some more.
Insurrection!

:popcorn:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, poster FFI. Sure seems that way, don' it?
Not only the 'talking points,' but also.........their struggles with our language's big-meany words.
It's an imagined power thingy for those who don't have much to speak of. Sorta like childhood tantrums, I suppose.
A few say it is manly.
However, that is scoffed at by so many more who think it is juvenile....... and revealing of education levels.
Or lack thereof.
So I have read.

For example:

ps......in my desire to be fair and balanced, I've included the entire post in each of my quotes above ...... for context.
This is a compliment from you. Thanks.

Merry Christmas
3169838892_76390ab37f_b.jpg

Funny...I looked up other news stories on various topics as well and hardly anything came up on a Google search.
I bet Google's search engine is written to ignore certain topics unless one spends hours digging them up.
It's not Google's fault you're a fucking idiot magaturd.

Forum List

Back