4 years for another Trump insurrectionist

He got what he was supposed to get. He attacked a police officer, he attacked the Capitol, and he attacked this country. The objective was a coup to overthrow a duly elected president and prevent the vote count. Whether there is an insurrection charge at this point is irrelevant. The country knows what they went there to do. That's what's important to know, and for them to serve justice for the crimes.
What a steaming pile of shit that was.

Wrongo, kid.

The Speaker of the House is not in charge of Capitol security. The Capitol Police Board is.

You claim "the former head of the Capitol police confirmed" Pelosi refused National Guard assistance. That is a flat out lie.

Here is the written tesitmony of the former head of the USCP: https://context-cdn.washingtonpost....172/note/be976adb-2f01-4433-bbfb-e177a10e6c57.

On Monday, January 4, I approached the two Sergeants at Arms to request the assistance of the National Guard, as I had no authority to do so without an Emergency Declaration by the Capitol Police Board (CPB). My regular interactions with the CPB, outside of our monthly meetings regarding law enforcement matters, were conducted with the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms, the two members of the CPB who have law enforcement experience. I first spoke with the House Sergeant at Arms to request the National Guard. Mr. Irving stated that he was concerned about the “optics” of having National Guard present and didn’t feel that the intelligence supported it. He referred me to the Senate Sergeant at Arms (who is currently the Chair of the CPB) to get his thoughts on the request. I then spoke to Mr. Stenger and again requested the National Guard. Instead of approving the use of the National Guard, however, Mr. Stenger suggested I ask them how quickly we could get support if needed and to “lean forward” in case we had to request assistance on January 6. At Mr. Stenger’s direction, I called General William Walker, commanding officer of the D.C. National Guard. I advised that I had not received CPB approval, but wanted to know how many National Guard he could provide and how fast could he provide them if they were needed on Capitol Hill on January 6. He advised that he could repurpose nearby National Guard and have them to me fairly quickly, once approved. I asked General Walker to be prepared in the event that we requested them.

Pelosi was not involved in that decision at all.

I hope you have the integrity to admit you have fallen for yet another hoax, this one by Jim Jordan. But I know you don't have that kind of character.
More lies from the most ignorant dumbfuck here. My claim is 100% true. Your tantrum doesn’t change that. You just believe Pisslosi’s lies like the good sheep you are. By the way dumbfuck, who does the Sergeant at Arms answer to? You won’t honestly answer that question. Of course you don’t have an honesty bone in your body or you’d apologize for spreading lies for years.

You don't even know what the dossier was.. It was a collection of intelligence reports that the FBI already knew about.

Intelligence gathering desn't come under the law you cited, stupid. There were NO fraudulent documents involved.
Is that why Comey admitted it was NEVER verified and the vast majority of it was UNVERIFIABLE?

If you assault a branch of government and are breaching the last barricade between the mob and members of the House of Representatives, and you ignore several warnings from a cop pointing a gun at you, try not to die with a surprised look on your retarded face.

And how come you tards never mention the rioter who was trampled to death by her fellow rioters? Why no crocodile tears for her?
Now denigrating a female veteran. Solidifying your place as a lying, stupid, piece of shit.

Hey, I was just shoving your ignorance in your face. Again. You can call it whatever you want. Call it a "saxophone" if you wish, I don't care. Is that better, slugger?

I wonder why you snowflakes always melt down over the usage of the word. I'm not asking, since I can't believe a thing you Trumpsters say. But I do wonder.

If you don't like the word, tough shit.

Insurrection!

:laugh:
Hey dumbfuck, quit being a coward, quit running away and answer the question. Why has NOBODY been charged with insurrection if there was an insurrection?

Democrats insisted protests are good, even if they're "mostly peaceful". Even the ones that attack government facilities.

If no one's charged and convicted with insurrection, then what happened was not an insurrection.

Leftists sure do hate reality.
Yeah, and they're stupid too!

Trump got insurrected? Sounds kinky
Well Schumer seemed to be turned on...

Kind of creepy.

If no one's charged and convicted with insurrection, then what happened was not an insurrection.
Well then, I suppose if an assassin isn't charged with "assassination"......... then it really ain't murder? Eh?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • "True. Stop lying dummy."
  • "What a steaming pile of shit that was."
  • "More lies from the most ignorant dumbfuck here. My claim is 100% true. Your tantrum doesn’t change that. You just believe Pisslosi’s lies like the good sheep you are. By the way dumbfuck, who does the Sergeant at Arms answer to? You won’t honestly answer that question. Of course you don’t have an honesty bone in your body or you’d apologize for spreading lies for years."
  • "Now denigrating a female veteran. Solidifying your place as a lying, stupid, piece of shit."
  • "Hey dumbfuck, quit being a coward, quit running away and answer the question. Why has NOBODY been charged with insurrection if there was an insurrection?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just one of the reasons I enjoy the good poster Lantern's colorful contributions on this forum is that he affords thoughtful posters the so easy opportunity to feel superior.
In sort of a nod towards..."
There but for the Grace of God go I".

So, danke schoen, good poster Lantern.
Attaboy! Keep up the good work.
You are good for the morale here.
Mine. Certainly.
;)

Not tired of embarrassing yourself are you retard? Every conservative on this board is superior to you bottom feeder. By the way you’ve been reported. Now fuck off.

Well, good poster Lantern.......you will note that all of your quoted posts were.....well, they were quoted in full. So that you would understand the context within which you posted what you posted.

I hope that alleviates your angst.

Good luck.

Well, good poster Lantern.......you will note that all of your quoted posts were.....well, they were quoted in full. So that you would understand the context within which you posted what you posted.

I hope that alleviates your angst.

Good luck.
Fuck off asshole. Again, being the uneducated asswipe you are, you don’t include any context. As in you ignore what leads up to those things. Because you’re a dishonest POS. .Org more likely just that stupid.

Not tired of embarrassing yourself are you retard? Every conservative on this board is superior to you bottom feeder. By the way you’ve been reported. Now fuck off.
Fuck off asshole. Again, being the uneducated asswipe you are, you don’t include any context. As in you ignore what leads up to those things. Because you’re a dishonest POS. .Org more likely just that stupid.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Truly, good poster Lantern, I am doing my best to quote all of each of your posts so that you, yourself, will better understand your own context.
Which, by the way, seems like a well-meaning conciliatory effort on my poor avatar's part.

I mean by that, good poster Lantern, how much context is required...for you? ...for the forum? --- after you have repeatedly called other posters on this venue "retard", "pile of sh*t", and a "dumbf*ck" (many times)?

Doesn't it get as tedious and threadbare for you........as it does for everybody else?

Pretend this is red font (doesn't work on my phone)...time to get back on topic boyos.

Thank you. That is is experienced diplomacy.
This thread has worn out the patches on all those flying elbows.
I appreciate the door being gracefully cracked for me to go find another thread.

Danke.

Hey dumbfuck, quit being a coward, quit running away and answer the question. Why has NOBODY been charged with insurrection if there was an insurrection?
Hey Einstein, I've answered this question many times.

They are being charged with the individual crimes they committed during the insurrection. The insurrection was the event, the charges are the crimes.

Gawd, I love how you guys go full drama queen over one word. I don't give two shits if you can't handle it.

Insurrection! Insurrection! :popcorn:

Hey Einstein, I've answered this question many times.

They are being charged with the individual crimes they committed during the insurrection. The insurrection was the event, the charges are the crimes.

Gawd, I love how you guys go full drama queen over one word. I don't give two shits if you can't handle it.

Insurrection! Insurrection! :popcorn:
If the insurrection is the event, why does the US Code say this?

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection​

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

It's an individual crime. You don't get to make up definitions.

If the insurrection is the event, why does the US Code say this?

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection​

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

It's an individual crime. You don't get to make up definitions.
I didn't. Mine is from Dictionary.com.

If you don't want to use the word, don't use it.

I will. It's fun watching you snowflakes melt down every time I do.

Mz2fcxu.jpg

Forum List

Back