4 years for another Trump insurrectionist

Has been explained by the prosecutors, has been spoonfed to you cultists 1000 times.

And now we get to see how the insurrection was planned. Good stuff.
No, it really hasn’t. All you idiotic cultists have done is deflect and now you want to lie some more. Thanks for admitting you have nothing. As usual for an idiot like you. Hint. No insurrection charges equals no insurrection cultist.

No, it really hasn’t. All you idiotic cultists have done is deflect and now you want to lie some more. Thanks for admitting you have nothing. As usual for an idiot like you. Hint. No insurrection charges equals no insurrection cultist.
It was an insurrection, just a shitty one. Magaturd hillbillies are is useless as their vote.

It was an insurrection, just a shitty one. Magaturd hillbillies are is useless as their vote.
The resident retarded internet tough guy chimes in with his usual idiocy. English is also apparently his second language. No insurrection charges. No insurrection. Continue howling and crying.

The resident retarded internet tough guy chimes in with his usual idiocy. English is also apparently his second language. No insurrection charges. No insurrection. Continue howling and crying.
All those fucktards languishing in jail cells for the Shitty Insurrection would probably see it different. The only howling I've done is with laughter. :auiqs.jpg: Their karmic comeuppance is fun to see.

All those fucktards languishing in jail cells for the Shitty Insurrection would probably see it different. The only howling I've done is with laughter. :auiqs.jpg: Their karmic comeuppance is fun to see.
No insurrection charges jackass. Show where those are? Oh did you just get your ass kicked again? And shown to be a liar again? You and your side’s comeuppance in November will cause true laughter AT you.

No insurrection charges jackass.
So? What does that have to do with magaturds languishing in a jail cell? They broke laws. You have to charge them with what will stick. That's what's happening now. An insurrection with a smidgen of planning would have resulted in a whole lot of magaturds taking permanent dirt naps. That's the real disappointment here. Magaturds suck at pretty much everything.

So? What does that have to do with magaturds languishing in a jail cell? They broke laws. You have to charge them with what will stick. That's what's happening now. An insurrection with a smidgen of planning would have resulted in a whole lot of magaturds taking permanent dirt naps. That's the real disappointment here. Magaturds suck at pretty much everything.
We should have told them to attack Chicago's Town Hall.

So you're on record as saying it's okay to shoot people attacking government facilities?

Or only conservatives? Because a whole lot of leftists attacked a whole lot of federal buildings the last couple of years.

Now is your cue to impotently sputter that that's different -- somehow -- it just is, dammit!

Surprise me. Don't.

So you're on record as saying it's okay to shoot people attacking government facilities?

Or only conservatives? Because a whole lot of leftists attacked a whole lot of federal buildings the last couple of years.

Now is your cue to impotently sputter that that's different -- somehow -- it just is, dammit!

Surprise me. Don't.
Okay. It's not that different. This country needs to permanently weed out political radicals. Period. Jail, bullet to the head, whatever's clever. You believe you're entitled to destroy things because of a lack of perceived justice? I think we get to hunt you down and destroy you.

Got something to say now?

Okay. It's not that different. This country needs to permanently weed out political radicals. Period. Jail, bullet to the head, whatever's clever. You believe you're entitled to destroy things because of a lack of perceived justice? I think we get to hunt you down and destroy you.

Got something to say now?
Yeah. You're awful tough sitting behind your keyboard.

Forum List

Back