4.9 Million Illegal Aliens Crossed US Border in 18 Months Since Biden Took Office: Report

Blah, blah, blah. I have a problem with all scofflaws. You’re a liberal, so you’re accepting of people who violate the law,
You accept traitors, election deniers, science deniers, trickle down advocates, recession causing fools and frauds. Your party admins personnel out number convicted and indicted of Dems by what ? 100 to 1 and counting ?

You accept traitors, election deniers, science deniers, trickle down advocates, recession causing fools and frauds. Your party admins personnel out number convicted and indicted of Dems by what ? 100 to 1 and counting ?
You accept Closet Maoists Trotskyites & Marxists in Congress & on the WH Cabinet

You accept Closet Maoists Trotskyites & Marxists in Congress & on the WH Cabinet
Made up terms .
I guess you’re more afraid of the boogie man then real criminals. Geesus, the gop and it’s affiliates and PACs couldn't function without convicted felons and criminals. The gop must make their PACs like the NRA mandatory you check off the “felon box” before you can become an officer in their clan.

True. Here in DC, the racists in the 8th District elected the Democrat who blamed “the greedy Jews” for a snowstorm after he heard Farrakhan say the same at a rally.
Didn’t know Farrakhan ran for office.

Didn’t know Farrakhan ran for office.
I didn’t say FarArkham ran for office. I said that one of the city’s elected Democrat officials, who loves him some Farrakhan, went to the antisemite’s rally - and then, after hearing him say that Jews control the weather, spewed his venom and blamed “the greedy Jews” for a snowstorm. Despite this blatant antisemitism, the bigots re-elected him as their representative.

So let’s stop pretending that there aren’t blatant antisemites on the Left, and that voters still elect them. The irony is that these same voters electing an antisemite rail against racism.

I didn’t say FarArkham ran for office. I said that one of the city’s elected Democrat officials, who loves him some Farrakhan, went to the antisemite’s rally - and then, after hearing him say that Jews control the weather, spewed his venom and blamed “the greedy Jews” for a snowstorm. Despite this blatant antisemitism, the bigots re-elected him as their representative.

So let’s stop pretending that there aren’t blatant antisemites on the Left, and that voters still elect them. The irony is that these same voters electing an antisemite rail against racism.
So, this must be easy to find on video somewhere ? Where is it ? Sure you aren’t confusing it with Greene’s Jewish space lasers ?

Because there are more whites. What number of whites per 100,000 whites, and what number of blacks per 100,000 of blacks are on welfare? That's the only way to compare.
Nope. The absolute value of the total number of whites that are poor, simply makes it a bigger problem. It doesn’t matter what proportionality exist.
It there lived just one white on an island with a hundred blacks and he was poor while 10 blacks were, would you make the stupid argument that 100% of whites were poor so it’s a bigger problem ? No, math illiterate, THE total of the larger POPULATION COSTS more and has more bearing on the quality of life.

Get real, there are more whites in poverty, mostly in more rural areas that you don‘t seem to whine about. Poverty is the problem and it’s not just race based.

Last edited:
Because there are more whites. What number of whites per 100,000 whites, and what number of blacks per 100,000 of blacks are on welfare? That's the only way to compare.
Here are the facts….
…..the white poor outnumber the black poor considerably, 19 to 7.8 million. White people make up 42 percent of America’s poor, black people about 28 percent.

let’s stop pretending that there aren’t blatant antisemites on the Left,
Of course antisemitism is found in all three political factions, but they are more prevalent by a wide margin in the repub. camp.

Here are the facts….
…..the white poor outnumber the black poor considerably, 19 to 7.8 million. White people make up 42 percent of America’s poor, black people about 28 percent.
Not sure what metric you're using to determine "poor." Looking at poverty rates by race, blacks and hispanics outnumber whites by a long shot:
While the poverty rate for the population as a whole is 11.6% the rate varies greatly by race. Blacks have the highest poverty rate at 19.5% and Non-Hispanic whites have the lowest at 8.1%.

The Poverty rate for Blacks and Hispanics is more than double that of non-Hispanic Whites.

ps2.jpg

Stupid bitch - why advance the antisemitism in the New Testament by repeating it? And does it really say that Jews stink in YOUR Christian Bible? (It certainly isn’t my Bible, bitch.)

Blah, blah, blah. I have a problem with all scofflaws. You’re a liberal, so you’re accepting of people who violate the law,

And why does your count not INCLUDE the 9/11 Islamic attacks? Those monsters killed more than 3,000 people in one day. But no…..let’s skip right over that because Muslims are high on the “defended ranking” list, and go back to your hate against only one Party.
"Pathetic" Not deserving of a response.

Stupid bitch - why advance the antisemitism in the New Testament by repeating it? And does it really say that Jews stink in YOUR Christian Bible? (It certainly isn’t my Bible, bitch.)

And why does your count not INCLUDE the 9/11 Islamic attacks? Those monsters killed more than 3,000 people in one day. But no…..let’s skip right over that because Muslims are high on the “defended ranking” list, and go back to your hate against only one Party.
"Pathetic" and does not deserve a response. BUT....Under the direction of Republican President Bush....There have been between 275,000 and 306,000 Iraqi civilians killed by direct violence since the U.S. invasion.
The number of United States troops who have died fighting the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan had passed 7,000 at the end of 2019. War mongering on a lie.

387,072 civilians have died violent deaths as a direct result of the U.S. post-9/11 wars.

Forum List

Back