4.9 Million Illegal Aliens Crossed US Border in 18 Months Since Biden Took Office: Report

You've missed the point, and I would anticipate this if you're not a math person. A smaller percentage of an overall population with a higher percentage of a participating sample means it represents a proportionately more of the population.
Ha ha.
I’m know enough math person to know this. I can count, you can’t. 19 million is bigger then 7.8 million.

BTW, if your reasoning is any sign of your math literacy, you are math illiterate.

Ha ha.
I’m know enough math person to know this. I can count, you can’t. 19 million is bigger then 7.8 million.

BTW, if your reasoning is any sign of your math literacy, you are math illiterate.
When you look at it proportionately, it has a different and more insightful meaning. Since you're a math expert, you understand this. Using your stats, blacks make up roughly 19% of their demographic in poverty, whereas whites make up roughly 8.1% of their demographic in poverty.

When you look at it proportionately, it has a different and more insightful meaning. Since you're a math expert, you understand this. Using your stats, blacks make up roughly 19% of their demographic in poverty, whereas whites make up roughly 8.1% of their demographic in poverty.
Yes I know math….high school math. And 19 million people who are poor is worse then 7.8 million people who are poor.
You know how I know it’s a bigger problem ? Cause I can add.
You obviously can’t.
BTW,
There are two Martians living here secretly, both of whom are poor. Thats 100% of the martians who are poor. Guess what, I dON’t give a shit cause two is much less then 19 million, and unless you’re a Martian racist, you shouldn’t care either.

It’s been explained over and over. Example of what I tried by way of clarification:

Lib in Denial: There are more whites on welfare than blacks!

Me: And there are more whites who are successful and paying taxes than blacks!

Lib: Well, duh….that’s because there are more whites!

For some reason, they understand that whites contribute more into the government because there are more of them, but then pretend they don’t understand that the same applies to welfare.
Probably human nature to go with numbers that agree with their agenda, then foolishly label them as facts. It also depends if they're willing to learn and accept the facts as opposed to their subjective beliefs.

Here's an example that changed my mind. I believed the Chinese were more polluting than the Brits. Actually, one Brit has much larger carbon footprint than one Chinese guy. Obviously there are more Chinese than Brits, so China belches out more co2 as a country. But who creates more pollution, a Brit or Chinaman? Now I have to say a Brit.

Joe Biden's war on America. And forcing taxpayers to pay for them, to give them phones, SNAP cards, pay their rent, medical care, etc. Not to mention the massive expense of dealing with them, and processing them.

No country can long exist under such continuing circumstances.

Nearly 5 million illegal immigrants have crossed U.S. borders in the 18 months since President Joe Biden took office, according to a new report.​
A total of 4.9 million illegal aliens, including some 900,000 “gotaways” who evaded apprehension and have since disappeared into American communities, have entered the country by the end of July, the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) said in a statement on Aug. 16.​
“Roughly the equivalent of the entire population of Ireland has illegally entered the United States in the 18 months President Biden has been in office, with many being released into American communities,” FAIR President Dan Stein said in the statement.​
He blamed Biden for putting the unprecedented surge down to external factors, not the administration’s own “sabotage” of immigration laws. After rolling back key Trump-era policies, Biden presided over the largest number of apprehensions of illegal immigrants at the U.S.–Mexico border in a calendar year in history, recording almost 1.9 million arrests last year.​
“The endless flow of illegal aliens and the incursion of lethal narcotics pouring across our border will not end until this administration demonstrates a willingness to enforce our laws,” Stein said.​
The White House didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.​

New Surge​

Two million illegal aliens have entered the country in the first 10 months of this fiscal year, according to data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). In June, more than 207,000 illegal immigrants were apprehended attempting to cross the U.S.–Mexico border, making this the highest number of June apprehensions in history.​
Although July saw a slim decline in CBP encounters at the southwest border of nearly 200,000, it turned out to be the 17th straight month with more than 150,000 encounters, representing a 325 percent increase over the average number of July apprehensions under the Trump administration, the statement reads.​
Among the more than 213,000 illegal aliens deported from the border in July, only 37 percent of the arrests led to expulsions under Title 42—a 7 percent drop from last month. Border agents processed the majority of the rest under Title 8, which oftentimes lets illegal aliens be released into the U.S. interior while their cases sit in backlogged immigration courts.​
The Biden administration announced it would end the Trump-era Title 42, a border policy put in place on public health grounds amid the COVID-19 pandemic, which it had been forced to keep in place owing to a lack of notice.​
...​

Amazingly the libs still think there are only 11 million here....lol

And then the truth gets out--------------------
:)-

And then the truth gets out--------------------
bot.

Please excuse my ignorance but what is a “BOT”-?
i LOOKED IT UP--
An Internet bot, web robot, robot or simply bot, is a software application that runs automated tasks over the Internet, usually with the intent to imitate human activity on the Internet, such as messaging, on a large scale. Wikipedia
SORRY, NOT ME
'I'm actually an alien
next

Please excuse my ignorance but what is a “BOT”-?
i LOOKED IT UP--
An Internet bot, web robot, robot or simply bot, is a software application that runs automated tasks over the Internet, usually with the intent to imitate human activity on the Internet, such as messaging, on a large scale. Wikipedia
SORRY, NOT ME
'I'm actually an alien
next
Yeah, right bot.

A new study from the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy (ITEP) found that undocumented immigrants in the United States pay roughly $11.6 billion in taxes every year. This number includes local and state taxes. On average, undocumented immigrants pay about 8% of their income in taxes.

All told, undocumented entrepreneurs earned $15.2 billion in business income in 2016. Even more remarkable, in 20 states, they have higher rates of entrepreneurship than naturalized immigrants and native-born Americans.

Fucking migrants and their kids on welfare.

A new study from the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy (ITEP) found that undocumented immigrants in the United States pay roughly $11.6 billion in taxes every year. This number includes local and state taxes. On average, undocumented immigrants pay about 8% of their income in taxes.

All told, undocumented entrepreneurs earned $15.2 billion in business income in 2016. Even more remarkable, in 20 states, they have higher rates of entrepreneurship than naturalized immigrants and native-born Americans.

What a load of crap....You took this from a group that advocates for mass amnesty, from an article in 2017....No wonder you not only cherry picked your own article, but failed to post the link so that others could take a look at the article....Do you really think people are stupid?

Here's the article so that everyone can see your dishonesty....

What a load of crap....You took this from a group that advocates for mass amnesty, from an article in 2017....No wonder you not only cherry picked your own article, but failed to post the link so that others could take a look at the article....Do you really think people are stupid?

Here's the article so that everyone can see your dishonesty....

You are a stupid racist if you think undocumented are not working and paying taxes and is on welfare.
A new California bill would allow illegal immigrants to become police officers in the state.
UndocuEdu is an immigrant-led initiative that uplifts undocumented educators.
More than 148,000 immigrants have served and earned citizenship through the military in the last 20 years.

• As of 2019, there are over 2.1 million immigrants working as teachers, professors, and other staffers in the U.S. education system. Together they make up more than 1 in 8 workers in the U.S. education sector. This is particularly true for child and day care services, where almost 200,000 undocumented workers work and make up more than 4 percent of the workforce. In the 2019-2020 academic year, over 1 million international students in the United States contributed $38.7 billion to our economy

• FROM FOX NEWS>>>>>

Undocumented immigrants paid nearly $12 billion in taxes,​

You are a stupid racist if you think undocumented are not working and paying taxes and is on welfare.
A new California bill would allow illegal immigrants to become police officers in the state.
UndocuEdu is an immigrant-led initiative that uplifts undocumented educators.
More than 148,000 immigrants have served and earned citizenship through the military in the last 20 years.
  • As of 2019, there are over 2.1 million immigrants working as teachers, professors, and other staffers in the U.S. education system. Together they make up more than 1 in 8 workers in the U.S. education sector. This is particularly true for child and day care services, where almost 200,000 undocumented workers work and make up more than 4 percent of the workforce. In the 2019-2020 academic year, over 1 million international students in the United States contributed $38.7 billion to our economy

• FROM FOX NEWS>>>>>

Undocumented immigrants paid nearly $12 billion in taxes,​

logo-itep-2020-1x.png
Released March 2nd, 2017

A newly updated report released today provides data that helps dispute the erroneous idea espoused during President Trump’s address to Congress that undocumented immigrants are a drain to taxpayers. In fact, like all others living and working in the United States, undocumented immigrants are taxpayers too and collectively contribute an estimated $11.74 billion to state and local coffers each year via a combination of sales and excise, personal income, and property taxes, according to Undocumented Immigrants’ State and Local Tax Contributions by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy.

On average, the nation’s estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants pay 8 percent of their incomes in state and local taxes every year. While it is unlikely to happen in the current political environment, undocumented immigrants’ state and local tax contributions could increase by up to $2.1 billion under comprehensive immigration reform, boosting their effective tax rate to 8.6 percent.

https://itep.org/Released March 2nd, 2017

A newly updated report released today provides data that helps dispute the erroneous idea espoused during President Trump’s address to Congress that undocumented immigrants are a drain to taxpayers. In fact, like all others living and working in the United States, undocumented immigrants are taxpayers too and collectively contribute an estimated $11.74 billion to state and local coffers each year via a combination of sales and excise, personal income, and property taxes, according to Undocumented Immigrants’ State and Local Tax Contributions by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy.

On average, the nation’s estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants pay 8 percent of their incomes in state and local taxes every year. While it is unlikely to happen in the current political environment, undocumented immigrants’ state and local tax contributions could increase by up to $2.1 billion under comprehensive immigration reform, boosting their effective tax rate to 8.6 percent.

More than 100 children have been discovered to be illegally employed by a slaughterhouse cleaning firm across the country, federal authorities said.
American's addiction to cheap labor keeps illegal migration.

Forum List

Back