4.9 Million Illegal Aliens Crossed US Border in 18 Months Since Biden Took Office: Report

Of course not. Hitler and the Nazis WERE antisemitic.

As far as Jews, I agree we are certainly not a race - there are black Jews, white Jews, and Asian Jews - but more than a religion or culture. I consider us a “people.”
“People?“ what does that mean if not a culture.
culture…-the customs, arts, social institutions, and achievements of a particular nation, people, or other social group:-

If you can agree that Nazi party was antisemetic, then you have to agree that I’m not for calling them antisemetic. Then, if I see Nazi party displaying their emblems along with related groups yelling antisemitic slogans at a rally, can’t I then claim they are too without any stigma ?

Last edited:
“People?“ what does that mean if not a culture.
culture…-the customs, arts, social institutions, and achievements of a particular nation, people, or other social group:-

If you can agree that nazis party was antisemetic, then you have to agree that I’m not for calling them antisemetic. Then, if I see Nazi party and displaying their emblems along with related groups yelling antisemitic slogans at a rally, can’t I then claim they are too without any stigma ?
Of course. I don’t get what you’re getting out.

My point was with that nasty poster above, who in a previous thread claimed that all Jews were evil and that we stink. At the same time, she yells “racist” at people opposed to illegal immigration. How does an anti-Jew bigot get off calling other people racist? Comprendo?

How does an anti-Jew bigot get off calling other people racist? Comprendo?
Because, racist peoples are generally ignorant and/or depraved. They are who they are. They have no ligit reason for being racist in the first place, so why expect them to be able to identify anyone else correctly.
BTW, racism imo, has nothing to do with what is in “one’s heart” It has to do with their actions.

And there are more whites who pay taxes and give to charity, too. Are you playing dumb?
You are playing dumb. Whites are not a monolith. I’m white. I pay taxes. I detest the idea we have so many poor people of any race when we could do more CHEAPLY. But there are STILL, MORE WHITE PEOPLE USING MY TAX MONEY THEN BLACKS. Yours is a ridiculous argument. You’re assuming the better economic status blacks are OK paying for MOST of their money going for majority of whites on welfare. BTW, this is not a black/white problem…..I don’t here hear you defending poor whites for being less educated and in depressed areas with fewer jobs either.

Because, racist peoples are generally ignorant and/or depraved. They are who they are. They have no ligit reason for being racist in the first place, so why expect them to be able to identify anyone else correctly.
BTW, racism imo, has nothing to do with what is in “one’s heart” It has to do with their actions.
Well, we agree here.

A person is allowed to think or feel (“in one’s heart”) whatever they wish, but not allowed to have that influence their actions. That is why we can’t legislate attitudes - only behaviors and actions.

You are playing dumb. Whites are not a monolith. I’m white. I pay taxes. I detest the idea we have so many poor people of any race when we could do more CHEAPLY. But there are STILL, MORE WHITE PEOPLE USING MY TAX MONEY THEN BLACKS. Yours is a ridiculous argument. You’re assuming the better economic status blacks are OK paying for MOST of their money going for majority of whites on welfare. BTW, this is not a black/white problem…..I don’t here hear you defending poor whites for being less educated and in depressed areas with fewer jobs either.
So you think your imaginary tax money should only mooched by " people of color" ?

That was my point. Claiming that there are more whites on welfare, etc., is the same principle.
No it is not. There are more whites on welfare……that IS A FACT. You’re inferring I’m racist because why ? You don’t want to recignize we have a number of people in white poverty then black ? We have a poverty problem regardless of race. Deal with it.

Says the person ^^^ who claimed that Jews are all evil and that they”have a natural stink.”

Can a normal poster explain to me how blatantly antisemitic Democrats don’t recognize their hypocrisy in calling other people racist?
Stupid bitch, that was a quote and not mine. From your white Christian bible.
That was my point. Claiming that there are more whites on welfare, etc., is the same principle.
POVERTY DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE. MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING.
The problem I have with uncontrolled immigration has nothing to do with race or skilled workers, but with population growth that that we cannot sustain ecological, environmental and depletion of our nation resources. Money cannot fix the effect of global warming.
More people means an increased demand for food, water, housing, energy, healthcare, transportation, and more. And all that consumption contributes to ecological degradation, increased conflicts, and a higher risk of large-scale disasters like pandemics.
In 2019, with the loss of nearly 630,000 unborn lives, abortion cost the U.S. roughly $6.9 trillion, or 32 percent of GDP.
“Based on these findings, more than 23 million adults in the United States have struggled with problematic drug use,” said George F. Koob, Ph.D., NIAAA director. (Drug cartels heaven)

In the 20 years since 9/11, far-right extremists killed more people in the US than did American-based Islamist fundamentalists – but that’s often hard to discern from the way the federal government has treated domestic terrorism.
Aside from overpopulation, America should not have a problem with poor hard working illegal immigrants.

YOURS is the ridiculous argument. THERE ARE STILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE PROVIDING ALL THE WELFARE.

And don’t come back with, well whites use more too. On a per-capita basis, whites pay in more than they take out compared to blacks, 40% of whom are on welfare.

Well, we agree here.

A person is allowed to think or feel (“in one’s heart”) whatever they wish, but not allowed to have that influence their actions. That is why we can’t legislate attitudes - only behaviors and actions.
They are allowed to vote for whomever might be racist for office ….we see that all the time.

And don’t come back with, well whites use more too.
Then why even differentiate poverty as white or black and claim more whites are paying taxes. It’s your claim that it’s a racial matter. I’m responding to that. If you want to do that, show more deference for the American Indian.

Stupid bitch, that was a quote and not mine. From your white Christian bible.

Stupid bitch - why advance the antisemitism in the New Testament by repeating it? And does it really say that Jews stink in YOUR Christian Bible? (It certainly isn’t my Bible, bitch.)
POVERTY DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE. MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING.
The problem I have with uncontrolled immigration has nothing to do with race or skilled workers, but with population growth that that we cannot sustain ecological, environmental and depletion of our nation resources. Money cannot fix the effect of global warming.
More people means an increased demand for food, water, housing, energy, healthcare, transportation, and more. And all that consumption contributes to ecological degradation, increased conflicts, and a higher risk of large-scale disasters like pandemics.
In 2019, with the loss of nearly 630,000 unborn lives, abortion cost the U.S. roughly $6.9 trillion, or 32 percent of GDP.
“Based on these findings, more than 23 million adults in the United States have struggled with problematic drug use,” said George F. Koob, Ph.D., NIAAA director. (Drug cartels heaven)

In the 20 years since 9/11, far-right extremists killed more people in the US than did American-based Islamist fundamentalists – but that’s often hard to discern from the way the federal government has treated domestic terrorism.
Aside from overpopulation, America should not have a problem with poor hard working illegal immigrants.
Blah, blah, blah. I have a problem with all scofflaws. You’re a liberal, so you’re accepting of people who violate the law,

And why does your count not INCLUDE the 9/11 Islamic attacks? Those monsters killed more than 3,000 people in one day. But no…..let’s skip right over that because Muslims are high on the “defended ranking” list, and go back to your hate against only one Party.

Future Democrat voters sucking the tit of the Federal Government.
Vs present republicans who suck the tit of the fed all the time and teach their kids how to do the same.

Last edited:
They are allowed to vote for whomever might be racist for office ….we see that all the time.
True. Here in DC, the racists in the 8th District elected the Democrat who blamed “the greedy Jews” for a snowstorm after he heard Farrakhan say the same at a rally.

Forum List

Back