33% Approval?

record high inflation, supply chain shortages, record numbers leaving the workforce…surrendering to terrorist, losing respect around the world, then his promise of nothing it death and illness, resulting in record deaths from covid, record ODs of drugs because of the depression, record hospitalizations….just insane that even 33 percent approve of this dark path xiden and the demafascist have put us on
Yeah, 33% seems kinda high.

We like him just fine. Better than your savior Orange Roughy. :)
You miss him and his introducing UV light into your body "in some other way"?? :auiqs.jpg:

Did he make you feel safe? Tell the truth. :)
Even now he lives rent free in your head. Only comeback as normal is Trump. Poor thing

Biden can even answer simple questions lol and some of you support him.

Meh, the former 1-term president just hung up on an NPR interview because his lies were being challenged.

Stunning ain't it.

I don't need to watch the new to see the high gas prices, inflation, COVID ravaging households, no available test kit signs, empty shelves and mask mandates. Everyone can see all this with their own eyes. THIS is what "anyone but Trump" looks like. Joe and Kamala have been an EPIC FAIL. There is no way things would have been this bad with Trump in office.
Epic Fail..

And yet..he still resigned...DERP..ever stop to ask your alt-right alter ego why Nixon resigned?...
Didn't think so...because he had honor. Something which your side of the aisle..has none of....DERP!!
No, no, Nixon resigned because the Senate gave him an opportunity he couldn't refuse. Resign or face a bi-partisan impeachment.

I'm curious who the 33% are that think the Biden/Kamala colossal EPIC FAIL on everything they touch is actually doing well. Clearly synthaholic and JackOfNoTrades is in the 33%. LOL
Did anyone here actually listen to that supposedly angry and incoherent speech? I never listen to Biden, so I don't know if it was actually bad, or whether all this is just ageist propaganda.

35%

I can check on RCP site. It's right above the Economist/Yougov poll which has Biden at 45%.

So, yeah theres that.
Well, Quinnipiac is not a right leaning site, so there’s that. Under 40% in every major area, under 30% with independents, a bloodbath is coming for the Dems in November.

Well, Quinnipiac is not a right leaning site, so there’s that. Under 40% in every major area, under 30% with independents, a bloodbath is coming for the Dems in November.

Unless they get this stick out of their ass about Trump and start doing things his way instead of just the opposite.

Forum List

Back