33% Approval?

Did anyone here actually listen to that supposedly angry and incoherent speech? I never listen to Biden, so I don't know if it was actually bad, or whether all this is just ageist propaganda.

Did you ever hear a speech by Dementia that was good? :auiqs.jpg:

Biden has no plans to get this country on track. He needs to go. Three more years of floundering isn't an option. Democrats should be calling for his impeachment by March.

Never happen. Impeachment won't take place until the Republicans get leadership of Congress, and even that's a big MAYBE. If the party does anything, they'll ask him to step down, however Biden will never do that. It's my theory that he never wanted the job to begin with. His wife wanted to be first lady so bad she could taste it. Now that he's a proven failure, she's keeping the low down and staying away from any cameras in the room.

The only advantage I could see with Whorris is that she's a do nothing. She's done nothing as VP and nothing as a Senator, so at least she'll be more hesitant to make policies that will further destroy the country.

Never happen. Impeachment won't take place until the Republicans get leadership of Congress, and even that's a big MAYBE. If the party does anything, they'll ask him to step down, however Biden will never do that. It's my theory that he never wanted the job to begin with. His wife wanted to be first lady so bad she could taste it. Now that he's a proven failure, she's keeping the low down and staying away from any cameras in the room.

The only advantage I could see with Whorris is that she's a do nothing. She's done nothing as VP and nothing as a Senator, so at least she'll be more hesitant to make policies that will further destroy the country.
If he drops any lower the Dems will have no choice but to get rid of him. I don't see him stepping down or Harris stepping up. She knows she's walking into a disaster. That leaves Congress. The Democrat brand is crashing and burning. Impeachment is their best option.

33% in an election year is deadly. I expect all the democrats running for the house and senate to stay away from him and keep their distance!!!

Biden will probably be a one term president!
I can't See him making it to the End of THIS Term..

If he drops any lower the Dems will have no choice but to get rid of him. I don't see him stepping down or Harris stepping up. She knows she's walking into a disaster. That leaves Congress. The Democrat brand is crashing and burning. Impeachment is their best option.

I don't see how when impeachment doesn't remove anybody. It would take 2/3 of the Senate to convict which can never happen. You'll never get the vote from any Senator in a heavily Democrat district. Furthermore there are probably a lot of Republican Senators that wouldn't go along with it either fearing the worst if Whorris takes over.

Dementia would have to get busted doing something pretty damn bad for that to happen, and that's not likely with him being part of the deep state. Unlike Republicans, Democrats stick together thick or thin. Sowell is still part of the House Intelligence committee after sleeping around with a Chinese spy. He was never even questioned. Hillary still ran after all the dirt Comey dug up on her including mishandling classified government information. In fact they're talking about running her again next election instead of backing Dementia.

Nothing is going to happen until next year when we take over the Congress.

40% of those being polled are delusional slugs that believe the election was stolen. Why aren`t we polling the people in the mental institutions to see what the "think"?

Forum List

Back