33% Approval?

I wonder if the Dems think they can push him out and maneuver the Hyena into choosing a running mate that will take over for her in a matter of a few months after Biden resigns. If they see their loss of power as being inescapable, losing her vote as a tie-breaker won't matter. The fact that the senior Democrat leadership is pushing a narrative that the nation is on the verge of a coup, nothing will surprise me.

It won't matter once we consolidate our power and make Joseph Biden (God's choice) Supreme Emperor and administer the secret potion that makes him 40 years younger. He'll rule until all of you are long dead!!!!! Mwuhahahahahaha!!!!!!!
My God, Diaper Joe is turning into Bernie Sanders before our eyes.

Did Bernie bite Biden on the neck or something?

I looked in vain for the exact date when this poll was taken - whether it included any impact from the hysterical January 6th performance by Democrats at all levels. Yesterday's disgraceful demonstration by our quickly-fading President would be another one. Is his strategy having the desired impact.

One encouraging thing is that independents have apparently come to the realization that Republicans have known all alone about how awful the Left is.

I looked in vain for the exact date when this poll was taken - whether it included any impact from the hysterical January 6th performance by Democrats at all levels. Yesterday's disgraceful demonstration by our quickly-fading President would be another one. Is his strategy having the desired impact.

One encouraging thing is that independents have apparently come to the realization that Republicans have known all alone about how awful the Left is.
Link to that authoritarianism poll?

Nixon had a higher approval when he resigned.

Does that make you feel safe?
And yet..he still resigned...DERP..ever stop to ask your alt-right alter ego why Nixon resigned?...
Didn't think so...because he had honor. Something which your side of the aisle..has none of....DERP!!

33% in an election year is deadly. I expect all the democrats running for the house and senate to stay away from him and keep their distance!!!

Biden will probably be a one term president!

33% in an election year is deadly. I expect all the democrats running for the house and senate to stay away from him and keep their distance!!!

Biden will probably be a one term president!
Looks like Hillary is going to go for it. Watch for Biden to resign soon. They want the Republicans to Impeach the ho so they can say they are racist and sexist.

Forum List

Back