32%: Joe Biden is now officially the least liked president in American history

Trump does 3T stimulus - GREAT! Didn't cause inflation at all!
Biden does 2T stimulus - DISASTER!!!!! Caused most of inflation worldwide.

I didn’t agree with Trump’s stimulus either, but Biden’s was FAR worse due to timing. It was completely unnecessary at the time.

P.S There has been no war on fossil fuels, thats a bunch of bullshit as any environmental advocacy disapointed with Biden will tell you.

Wow, I mean, seriously. Yes, there is a war on fossil fuels. Biden has stated he wants to remove them. He is doing so by his regulatory policies and blaming big oil in the process. Big oil will not invest any additional drilling knowing that Biden wants to end them. Why would they make that investment? If the Republicans take back Congress in the mid-terms, you may see more drilling as they hope that Congress can stop his agenda. If the Democrats hold, then hold on to your wallet.

Biden conduct of office is respectable and scandal free.

If the MSM reported fairly on Biden this would not be the case. Hunter’s laptop had recordings on it that were released the other day that had Hunter stating in his own words that he could get Joe to do whatever he wanted. This is a VERY corrupt administration that has the cover of the MSM.

Biden is scandal free only because the lapdog lib news media refuses to talk about hunter biden
No actually Joe Biden is scandal free because there is no serious evidence as of yet that he did anything wrong.

I know, I know, your rightwing media is not going to tell you that.

I didn’t agree with Trump’s stimulus either, but Biden’s was FAR worse due to timing. It was completely unnecessary at the time.
6.8% unemployment, 7 million jobs down from prior employment, Delta variant raging.

It was certainly not "completely unnecessary" at the time and you really don't know where our employment would be today without it.

Wow, I mean, seriously. Yes, there is a war on fossil fuels. Biden has stated he wants to remove them.
What did he actually remove? nothing.

We've been over these laughable claims with a certain health poster who creates a thread on this every other week. Nowhere has he or any other rightwinger established any policy causality to current gasoline prices.

The vaccines suck. You know it, I know it, we all know it. Because I am not a politician idol-worshipper, I'm not afraid to say that Trump was dead wrong about the vaccines. See? I'll type it again. Trump was dead wrong about the vaccines.

But Biden thought they were great too; in fact, he whispered with his creepy grandpa Joe voice that it was going to be a "winter of illness" or whatever for the unvaccinated. Well, I'm unvaccinated, had a short brush with Covid and a little asthma after, and have been healthy as a horse since. Meanwhile, many of my vaxxed and boosted friend have had multiple rounds with covid AND other viruses, because their immune systems are busted.

At least under Trump we had bad vaccines but a great economy and good gas prices.

Now we have....none of that. And again, you don't have to convince me. Get to work on 70% of the American public.

Joe Biden's lies about the "vaccine" likely killed over a hundred thousand Americans. Repeatedly telling the country that vaccinated people can't get or spread covid was a MASSIVELY dangerous lie that resulted in a huge loss of life. That alone makes Joe Biden one of the most prolific mass killers of all time.

Joe Biden's lies about the "vaccine" likely killed over a hundred thousand Americans.
Does Trump lie about vaccines too?

"Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get (Covid), it's a very minor form. People aren't dying when they take the vaccine," he said in an interview with The Daily Wire's Candace Owens that was released Tuesday.

When Owens began raising doubt about the vaccine efficacy, Trump interjected, saying, "Well, no, the vaccine works."

"The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don't take their vaccine. But it's still their choice, and if you take the vaccine, you are protected," he said.

No actually Joe Biden is scandal free because there is no serious evidence as of yet that he did anything wrong.

Biden is a 50-year plus swamp rat and good ole boy

The Deep State, aka jusice dept is not interested in investigating him

Biden is a 50-year plus swamp rat and good ole boy

The Deep State, aka jusice dept is not interested in investigating him
Thats a fantasy.

Republicans, with all the incentives to get at him before 2020 did a whole investigation and found nothing.

Really let that sink in….24% of Hispanics approved of Biden’s performance.

That is just amazing.

With the shutdown and the bad information Trump was given about the efficacy of lockdowns there wasn't much else to do but give out stimulus. Biden was inaugurated Jan 2021---almost a full year after the pandemic, and he STILL let trillions of $$ into the money supply already too flush with cash. Yeah, that's a recipe for inflation.

Under Trump we had energy independence also.
The republicans tried very hard to limit the democrats spending during the Trump years. They had no leverage with Biden and the democrats holding both the legislative and executive branches since 2020. Now we are paying for it.

His 50 year history proves a bit different. A major reason why the 17th amendment was designed by outside interference.

Republican swamp rats taking care of a fellow rat by looking the other way
Do you honestly think anyone not politically invested the way you are will belive any of that?

You honestly think you conspiracy theories are good enough?

No actually it proves the same. You can go ahead and check his criminal record on that one.
You don't go into politics poor and wind up rich in fifty years unless you are crooked. He is just good at using the rules to avoid getting caught. You know, little things like sharing a bank account with his son so there is no record of payoffs. What normal adult shares a bank account with their adult children?

You don't go into politics poor and wind up rich in fifty years unless you are crooked.
:rolleyes-41: Can you name one person who was not rich after spending a lifetime in high profile politics. ONE.

Biden made 15.6 million dollars from speeches and books in 2017-2018 because he is a household name. You are going to tell me thats corrupt?

Last edited:
Yet he hasn't lost a single leftist on this forum. Doesn't that seem odd to anyone?
Oh they won't admit it but they hope that both Tater and the Whore step aside. Still way to early yet but they might get their wish but it's going to have to happen before the new Congress takes over in January.

After that they are just going to have to dial it in and suck-up the loss like when like when the gop ran Bob Dole, McCain, and Romney.....It happens.

:rolleyes-41: Can you name one person who was not rich after spending a lifetime in high profile politics. ONE.

Biden made 15.6 million dollars from speeches and books in 2017-2018 because he is a household name. You are going to tell me thats corrupt?
Politicians are ALL corrupt. That's why they exempt themselves from the laws they pass and get rich off insider trading and kickbacks.

Forum List

Back