32%: Joe Biden is now officially the least liked president in American history

Trump does 3T stimulus - GREAT! Didn't cause inflation at all!
Biden does 2T stimulus - DISASTER!!!!! Caused most of inflation worldwide.

Do you seriously not see how hyperpartisan your mindset is?

P.S There has been no war on fossil fuels, thats a bunch of bullshit as any environmental advocacy disapointed with Biden will tell you.
yes i know economics is over your head

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
yes i know economics is over your head
936e570f73df442fb76cff486b63193c60e556b713312af19a9695e31be09551.png

Yep, Trump had no choice but to sign 3 Trillion dollars of stimulus and therefore is not responsible for effects of his policy. It doesn't count.

Am I hearing you right?

It does count and was bad enough. However, he did it when the so-called "experts" were calling down death on all of us if he did not. If you want to make the case that he should have kicked Birx and Fauci to the curb asap, and dismissed every word they said, I won't argue.

Meanwhile, Biden comes in AFTER the "magical vaccines" are released, AFTER we know who is vulnerable to the virus (and who is not) and AFTER we have much better treatments, and releases trillions MORE dollars.

It's like if you're under a Hurricane Warning, you might book a week worth of rooms in a hotel inland. That's what Trump did. Then Biden comes in and even though the finances are tight, books a month of rooms at a ritzy hotel.

You understand this, I'm sure, and are trying to conflate them.

It does count and was bad enough. However, he did it when the so-called "experts" were calling down death on all of us if he did not. If you want to make the case that he should have kicked Birx and Fauci to the curb asap, and dismissed every word they said, I won't argue.
Yep, Trump had no choice but to do bad stuff.

Look, this maybe adds up in your head, but no one is buying it. You are clearly playing a double standard. When it comes to Biden you can't wait to pile on, when it comes to Trump you can't help but make excuses.

Why do that to yourself? Just call a spade what it is and let the polictical chips fall where they may.

Yep, Trump had no choice but to do bad stuff.

Look, this maybe adds up in your head, but no one is buying it. You are clearly playing a double standard. When it comes to Biden you can't wait to pile on, when it comes to Trump you can't help but make excuses.

Why do that to yourself? Just call a spade what it is and let the polictical chips fall where they may.

I'm not making excuses. I just told you. He should have never pumped the nation full of ready cash for covid; he should have told Birx and Fauci to take a hike before April 2020 was over. I guess you disagree.

But along comes Biden and makes it all WORSE, as I said, when he had even more knowledge. But you don't have to convince me. You have to convince about...gosh...70% of the population who say don't piss down my leg and tell me it's raining.

Meanwhile, Biden comes in AFTER the "magical vaccines" are released,
Trump didn't call them magical, he called them "one of the greatest achievements of mankind" and credited himself - "I came up with a vaccine, with three vaccines all are very, very good,"

It was awesome....and then we had Delta that vaccine didn't stop from transmitting....and just recently China was in hardcore shutdown from Omicron.

To say that economic situation going forward was well understood while unemployment was still at 6.8% and we were still down 7 million jobs is just nonsence. When that stimulus was passed we were nowhere near full recovery.

I'm not making excuses. I just told you. He should have never pumped the nation full of ready cash for covid;
Ok great, so the spending was bipartisan and Trump was part of it.

So now you can get around to addressing (agreeing with?) the rest of my post

Here it is again:

The truth is that yes, inflation is partly due to all that BIPARATISAN spending...but on the flip side we have full imployment and high wage growth to show for it, so it's not all bad. But mostly the inflation is due to disruption of supply chains (China is just now coming out of another round of severe shutdowns) and shift in consumer spending during pandemic.

I've been in many threads about gasoline prices, not a single rightwinger has been able to establish any Biden policy to gasoline price causality. Absolutely no reason to think gasoline around the world would be significantly cheaper if only some other American president was in office.

Trump didn't call them magical, he called them "one of the greatest achievements of mankind" and credited himself - "I came up with a vaccine, with three vaccines all are very, very good,"

It was awesome....and then we had Delta that vaccine didn't stop from transmitting....and just recently China was in hardcore shutdown from Omicron.

To say that economic situation going forward was well understood while unemployment was still at 6.8% and we were still down 7 million jobs is just nonsence. When that stimulus was passed we were nowhere near full recovery.

The vaccines suck. You know it, I know it, we all know it. Because I am not a politician idol-worshipper, I'm not afraid to say that Trump was dead wrong about the vaccines. See? I'll type it again. Trump was dead wrong about the vaccines.

But Biden thought they were great too; in fact, he whispered with his creepy grandpa Joe voice that it was going to be a "winter of illness" or whatever for the unvaccinated. Well, I'm unvaccinated, had a short brush with Covid and a little asthma after, and have been healthy as a horse since. Meanwhile, many of my vaxxed and boosted friend have had multiple rounds with covid AND other viruses, because their immune systems are busted.

At least under Trump we had bad vaccines but a great economy and good gas prices.

Now we have....none of that. And again, you don't have to convince me. Get to work on 70% of the American public.

Ok great, so the spending was bipartisan and Trump was part of it.

So now you can get around to addressing (agreeing with?) the rest of my post

Here it is again:

The truth is that yes, inflation is partly due to all that BIPARATISAN spending...but on the flip side we have full imployment and high wage growth to show for it, so it's not all bad. But mostly the inflation is due to disruption of supply chains (China is just now coming out of another round of severe shutdowns) and shift in consumer spending during pandemic.

I've been in many threads about gasoline prices, not a single rightwinger has been able to establish any Biden policy to gasoline price causality. Absolutely no reason to think gasoline around the world would be significantly cheaper if only some other American president was in office.

Oh, just wait. Employment and wage growth--such as it is--to take a big fat hit once the recession hits. We'll be lucky if it's not a depression at this rate.

And President Calamity Bike will just get mad and yell at us for noticing. His poor senile brain is that delusional.

The vaccines suck. You know it, I know it, we all know it.
??

No I don't know that. Vaccines saved a lot of lives and greatly helped our economy by letting us re-open faster.

Just because vaccines didn't halt Delta spread like they did Alpha, doesn't mean they weren't effective at greatly reducing hospitalizations for the vaccinated.

They would be more effective if we didn't have a country full of misinformed anti-vaxers like you.

Oh, just wait. Employment and wage growth--such as it is--to take a big fat hit once the recession hits. We'll be lucky if it's not a depression at this rate.

And President Calamity Bike will just get mad and yell at us for noticing. His poor senile brain is that delusional.

Put away the crystal ball, you don't know any of that. No one does.

??

No I don't know that. Vaccines saved a lot of lives and greatly helped our economy by letting us re-open faster.

Just because vaccines didn't halt Delta spread like they did Alpha, doesn't mean they weren't effective at greatly reducing hospitalizations for the vaccinated.

They would be more effective if we didn't have a country full of misinformed anti-vaxers like you.

Sure. In my area. As for the title "anti-vaxxer"--well, I wasn't before the entire corrupt nature of the FDA/CDC was exposed. Now that it is, you're darn right. Won't be taking any more of the pharma co's poison shots. Good luck with however many YOU put in your body.

1655876390957.png

I am the 32%, ask me any follow up question you want.

Biden is doing and saying mostly the right things, but only so much a president can do.

Trying to hang difficulties with inflation, or Russian invasion on him is about as stupid as blaming Trump for Covid recession that came before the follow up distortions.
You must have some very strange values if you think biden is doing a good job

Very strange values indeed

You must have some very strange values if you think biden is doing a good job

Very strange values indeed

Wtf is that supposed to mean?

Biden is doing and saying what I think is reasonable and supporting the right policies.

If you have some specific things that he is doing that you think I should be opposing if I had non-"strange values" the go ahead and list them.

I supported additional stimulus and infrastructure and that's what Biden did.

Vaccine distribution, mandates and testing kits distribution - check and check.

I supported withdrawal from Afghanistan and that's what Biden did.

I support hard sanctions of Russia for their invasion and strong support for Ukraine - that's exactly what he is doing.

Biden's speeches are about the right things, and he prioritizes the right issues.

Biden conduct of office is respectable and scandal free.

So what is it that I should be upset about with Biden? Occasional gaffe? That he is too old?

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: DBA
Wtf is that supposed to mean?

Biden is doing and saying what I think is reasonable and supporting the right policies.

If you have some specific things that he is doing that you think I should be opposing if I had non-"strange values" the go ahead and list them.

I supported additional stimulus and infrastructure and that's what Biden did.

Vaccine distribution, mandates and testing kits distribution - check and check.

I supported withdrawal from Afghanistan and that's what Biden did.

I support hard sanctions of Russia for their invasion and strong support for Ukraine - that's exactly what he is doing.

Biden's speeches are about the right things, and he prioritizes the right issues.

Biden conduct of office is respectable and scandal free.

So what is it that I should be upset about with Biden? Occasional gaffe? That he is too old?
Biden is scandal free only because the lapdog lib news media refuses to talk about hunter biden

His border policy is a first rate disaster and he his pushing America into a recession

Forum List

Back