32%: Joe Biden is now officially the least liked president in American history

You do know that this character is an idiot, don't you?
Why would I know that? Do you think Republicans waste their time watching Hollywood entertainment dumbed down to a fourth grade level of comprehension.

It is very telling that you do know the nature of a character in lowbrow hollywood comedy ...very telling indeed...

...little wonder that you support a buffoon like Joe Biden.

Do you identify with him?

Without election theft the marxist fucks will never win another federal election.

Burn Dominion to the ground, or at least until the screams subside, and we'll have a representative republic again.

Fuck joe brandon.

Trump signed trillions in Covid stimulus. Do you care? No, so why the pretense about Biden spending?

The truth is that yes, inflation is partly due to all that BIPARATISAN spending...but on the flip side we have full imployment and high wage growth to show for it, so it's not all bad. But mostly the inflation is due to disruption of supply chains (China is just now coming out of another round of severe shutdowns) and shift in consumer spending during pandemic.

I've been in many threads about gasoline prices, not a single rightwinger has been able to establish any Biden policy to gasoline price causality. Absolutely no reason to think gasoline around the world would be significantly cheaper if only some other American president was in office.

With the shutdown and the bad information Trump was given about the efficacy of lockdowns there wasn't much else to do but give out stimulus. Biden was inaugurated Jan 2021---almost a full year after the pandemic, and he STILL let trillions of $$ into the money supply already too flush with cash. Yeah, that's a recipe for inflation.

Under Trump we had energy independence also.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
What was it in 2018?

Everything was great according to you fools and you lost shitload of seats.
and gained seats in the US Senate....first time a President did that during the mid-terms this century.
so I wouldn't say a "shitload" it was far less then what happened to Obama/Xiden....and clearly gonna be less then what is happening to Xiden and Harris

The potato may be in the WH, but he is not the legitimate POTUS.

Even if his "election" wasn't a criminal voter fraud coup that we know it was, he isn't in control of anything let alone his final sphincter. Xiden is an incontinent, and incompetent senile jabbering imbecile. He is more of a puppet than any despot ever installed in a soviet satellite state. It's beyond pathetic.

With the shutdown and the bad information Trump was given about the efficacy of lockdowns there wasn't much else to do but give out stimulus. Biden was inaugurated Jan 2021---almost a full year after the pandemic, and he STILL let trillions of $$ into the money supply already too flush with cash. Yeah, that's a recipe for inflation.

Under Trump we had energy independence also.
Trump never should have allowed the media apparatchiks to use Covid like they did. It was plain as day that the agenda was to ruin the economic recovery from the 8 years of stagnation and malaise caused by the meat puppet faggot, and he should have selected a real fucking AG instead of one of DC's fattest swamp rats. I knew Barr was going to be a turncoat.

Anyway, not only did he allow the ministry of agitprop to spread hysteria around the entire earth, he allowed the political whores and the globalists to gorge themselves at the US Treasury.

That's what it was all about, and that's why we are faced with a collapse of the dollar and a foaming hatred of our governing body. It can't last much longer. I just hope at least some of those responsible are held to account by gravity.

Last edited:
With the shutdown and the bad information Trump was given about the efficacy of lockdowns there wasn't much else to do but give out stimulus. Biden was inaugurated Jan 2021---almost a full year after the pandemic, and he STILL let trillions of $$ into the money supply already too flush with cash.
Yep, Trump had no choice but to sign 3 Trillion dollars of stimulus and therefore is not responsible for effects of his policy. It doesn't count.

Am I hearing you right?

Last edited:
Yep Trump had no choice but to sign trillions of stimulus and therefore is not responsible for effects of his policy.

Am I hearing you right?
his policy was great, keep people afloat and saved their jobs..hence why when we finally decided to follow the science people have returned to work. The issue however with inflation is when people went back to work the dems keep doing their “stimulus” er NY, Cali state govt bailouts, war on fossil fuels and the “build back worse”policies that let inflation go wild,

Against Trump? In 2024 after supply chain issues, inflation and Ukraine probably gets resolved?

Yes he will win, if his health allows.
haha nothing will be resolved. I doubt trump has the nomination but if he does he easily beats xiden

his policy was great, keep people afloat and saved their jobs..hence why when we finally decided to follow the science people have returned to work. The issue however with inflation is when people went back to work the dems keep doing their “stimulus” er NY, Cali state govt bailouts, war on fossil fuels and the “build back worse”policies that let inflation go wild,

Trump does 3T stimulus - GREAT! Didn't cause inflation at all!
Biden does 2T stimulus - DISASTER!!!!! Caused most of inflation worldwide.

Do you seriously not see how hyperpartisan your mindset is?

P.S There has been no war on fossil fuels, thats a bunch of bullshit as any environmental advocacy disapointed with Biden will tell you.

Surprise, surprise!

Democrats and Republicans have something in common after all...

Asshole Biden has a 32% approval rating, and...

Asshole Donald Trump has a 32 point IQ.

Forum List

Back