32%: Joe Biden is now officially the least liked president in American history

He's starting to eat into his rabid dem base now.....Good.
Even some of the MSM are turning against him.

I bet when it gets closer to the 2024 election all the Liberal talking heads will be talking up Big Mike Obama or somebody else. Probably not The Ho because she will be connected too much to Potatohead.

I am the 32%, ask me any follow up question you want.

Biden is doing and saying mostly the right things, but only so much a president can do.

Trying to hang difficulties with inflation, or Russian invasion on him is about as stupid as blaming Trump for Covid recession that came before the follow up distortions.

Inflation is a result of the trillions of dollars of extra spending Democrats passed as soon as they were in power. Absolutely. Gas prices too. Biden closed everything and refuses to pursue our own resources due to "climate change"--and Americans understand this.

Inflation is a result of the trillions of dollars of extra spending Democrats passed as soon as they were in power. Absolutely. Gas prices too. Biden closed everything and refuses to pursue our own resources due to "climate change"--and Americans understand this.
Trump signed trillions in Covid stimulus. Do you care? No, so why the pretense about Biden spending?

The truth is that yes, inflation is partly due to all that BIPARATISAN spending...but on the flip side we have full imployment and high wage growth to show for it, so it's not all bad. But mostly the inflation is due to disruption of supply chains (China is just now coming out of another round of severe shutdowns) and shift in consumer spending during pandemic.

I've been in many threads about gasoline prices, not a single rightwinger has been able to establish any Biden policy to gasoline price causality. Absolutely no reason to think gasoline around the world would be significantly cheaper if only some other American president was in office.

Last edited:

Of course there are no dumb Republicans...if they were dumb, they'd be democrats...

Repubs take the 5th

Rudy Guiliani​

Thumbnail

It is. If you take out the air cover the corporate media and Big Tech runs 24/7 for Biden, his actual approval is probably 12-15%.

I am the 32%, ask me any follow up question you want.

Biden is doing and saying mostly the right things, but only so much a president can do.

Trying to hang difficulties with inflation, or Russian invasion on him is about as stupid as blaming Trump for Covid recession that came before the follow up distortions.

I think if you truly like Biden you should volunteer to be on diaper duty (and yeah, I said duty). Dr. Jill could probably use a break.

I think the Democrats are freaked out right now because of the polling numbers with Hispanics. Their whole strategy to stay in power is to flood the country with illegal Hispanics...then get them amnesty and ride that wave for the next fifty years! But what happens if it turns out that Hispanics that are fleeing progressive shit holes don't WANT progressives spoiling their new home? What happens if they turn out to be conservatives like the Cubans who fled Castro? OMG...the horror! They might have let in people who WON'T vote for them! :)
I think that realization is starting to hit home with the REPUBLICAN HISPANICS that won their districts. These people have family members and many of them have come illegally. As the home they ran to becomes a shit hole like the one they left, their decisions will change. Count on it. It is already happening all over the southwest.

I think that realization is starting to hit home with the REPUBLICAN HISPANICS that won their districts.
I think yet another realization will hit once they have to actually consider the alternative closer to general election. And by the way, Biden probably won't even run again given his age.

I think yet another realization will hit once they have to actually consider the alternative closer to general election. And by the way, Biden probably won't even run again given his age.
LOL... The Shit show has changed a lot of minds. These people no longer want what the democrats are selling. You're going to be sorely disappointed..

LOL... The Shit show has changed a lot of minds. These people no longer want what the democrats are selling. You're going to be sorely disappointed..
What am I going to be disapointed with?

Majority party losing seats in the midterms, as they always have in modern history?

It’s not just xiden…the american people are hating the demafacist agenda and how their plans and policies have destroyed our economy, made us weaker and created a global crisis

Of course there are no dumb Republicans...if they were dumb, they'd be democrats...
perfect response

But here's someone who defies that description: the attorney Jonathon Turley

That guy sounds like a R a lot of the time... but I guess he's not (yet).. weird.. then there is Alan Dershowitz or however u spell it... same deal...

It’s not just xiden…the american people are hating the demafacist agenda and how their plans and policies have destroyed our economy, made us weaker and created a global crisis
it's not just the economy this time

people are fed up with the crt in schools and the border problems that got 10000% worse after corn pop stole the WH

What am I going to be disapointed with?

Majority party losing seats in the midterms as they always have in modern history?
You're not going to regain that majority for a long time. These people saw what Trump and republicans offered. And they are abandoning you in droves.. The damn has broken and you are no longer seen as the party of the working person.

The DNC is scared shitless...

I think that realization is starting to hit home with the REPUBLICAN HISPANICS that won their districts. These people have family members and many of them have come illegally. As the home they ran to becomes a shit hole like the one they left, their decisions will change. Count on it. It is already happening all over the southwest.
i've had this thought

and there is no argument against it. People who have left communist countries don't appreciate the US going that route.. not saying Mexico is communist... but like u say...

people don't go to all that trouble to get to what they think is a great country just to find out... maybe not?

America has spoken: Veggie Joe is a disaster of epic proportions.

Worst President ever.

Forum List

Back