30% of republicans think “violence may be needed”

‘…the substantial showing of support for political violence among Republicans is “a direct result of former President Trump calling into question the election,” pointing to another stark finding from the PRRI poll: More than two-thirds of Republicans, or 68 percent, continue to believe the 2020 presidential election was stolen from Donald Trump…’ ibid

30 percent of Republicans justify anti-democratic violence based on a lie.

Opinions are like assholes.
And this is a very wide and flaccid one.

I suppose I am on the fence about this. I think republicans are all talk. All bark, no bite. However, there is probably enough of them that mean business. Perhaps 10% of that 30% actually mean what they say.

Either way it’s pretty pathetic this is because they believe the election was stolen from Trump. It can’t even be over something based in reality.
If they can get someone to do it for them so they can stay nice and safe in their basements.

‘…the substantial showing of support for political violence among Republicans is “a direct result of former President Trump calling into question the election,” pointing to another stark finding from the PRRI poll: More than two-thirds of Republicans, or 68 percent, continue to believe the 2020 presidential election was stolen from Donald Trump…’ ibid

30 percent of Republicans justify anti-democratic violence based on a lie.
how many cities and neighborhoods has the right looted and burned to promote their agenda ?

I suppose I am on the fence about this. I think republicans are all talk. All bark, no bite. However, there is probably enough of them that mean business. Perhaps 10% of that 30% actually mean what they say.

Either way it’s pretty pathetic this is because they believe the election was stolen from Trump. It can’t even be over something based in reality.
Well it’s true, violence may be needed someday. That’s just how batshit crazy the lunatic left has gotten.

“violence may be needed”​

Maybe not needed ... but always a lot of fun!

R6e3e19e582f6f7e822d0166be87d1115.jpg

GTFO here with this, your gimmick is getting old. Hence why President Trump is still more relevant than any democrat right now. Keep up the gaslight.

These democrat apologists need to stop pretending that BLM and any democrat sponsored "protest" hasn't had any violence. Let's roll the tapes then.

Who are these people that you claim are saying this?
Are they the talking-heads on CNN?
Because that's all that seems to be mouthing off.

Ask both groups, and independents; " who thinks violence is coming?" That's the real pollster question...

Forum List

Back