30% of republicans think “violence may be needed”

90 % of the left didnt condemn the violence .... they even tried to make excuses for the riots .
Actually most on the left condemned the violence.

Some of them might have said “I understand their frustration…”

That isn’t the same as excusing the violence. I know this nuance is too complex for you but it does still exist.

And violence was not in evidence for over 100 straight days of rioting in Portland. There was no police precinct closed and six blocks of downtown taken over for six weeks in Seattle. Those things never happened. BLM/Antifa participants have not been arrested for murder---or killed in shoot outs because they were "peaceful." dudmuck is a moron.
there were at least 7,750 BLM protests. Of that, at 2,400 location had peaceful protests. There were violence at no more than 220 protest locations. Some of the violence was started by law enforcement, some of it by outsiders or opportunists seeking to take advantage of the protests to do crimes. Some times stuff like car-ramming attacks from right-wing hate groups.

there were at least 7,750 BLM protests. Of that, at 2,400 location had peaceful protests. There were violence at no more than 220 protest locations. Some of the violence was started by law enforcement, some of it by outsiders or opportunists seeking to take advantage of the protests to do crimes. Some times stuff like car-ramming attacks from right-wing hate groups.
It's obvious you don't follow AP News or BBC where they told the truth about those "protests".
They were not peaceful.
The "news" media you ProgBots go to will never tell the truth about your violent behavior.

It's obvious you don't follow AP News or BBC where they told the truth about those "protests".
They were not peaceful.
The "news" media you ProgBots go to will never tell the truth about your violent behavior.
AP reported on individual protests, and BBC only looked at protests in england.

the data on all BLM protests were collected by ACLED, finding which ones were violent vs peaceful, along with who was causing the crimes or violence.

I suppose I am on the fence about this. I think republicans are all talk. All bark, no bite. However, there is probably enough of them that mean business. Perhaps 10% of that 30% actually mean what they say.

Either way it’s pretty pathetic this is because they believe the election was stolen from Trump. It can’t even be over something based in reality.
democrats once broke away from the union to protect their right to own slaves 650 thousand young men died

I have been reading AP for 2 years and you're full of shit.
any news reporting organization (include AP) doesnt have the resources to collect data on more than 7 thousand BLM protests. This is simply not something any news outlet would do, its not their function. Instead, data collectors like ACLED do this.

any news reporting organization (include AP) doesnt have the resources to collect data on more than 7 thousand BLM protests. This is simply not something any news outlet would do, its not their function. Instead, data collectors like ACLED do this.
Which has what to do with news reports?
You might as well say that most news is fake.

That's promising, the American Revolution was won with only 30% approval. By this time next year it will probably be 50% or more.

I suppose I am on the fence about this. I think republicans are all talk. All bark, no bite. However, there is probably enough of them that mean business. Perhaps 10% of that 30% actually mean what they say.

Either way it’s pretty pathetic this is because they believe the election was stolen from Trump. It can’t even be over something based in reality.

It isn't about thinking Trump had the election stolen, it's about the tidal wave of shit dumped on this country in only 10 months.

The censorship, the huge influx of illegals, the fuck up in Afghanistan, crt in schools, treating parents as terrorists, forcing racism, letting BLM and antifa terrorists run unchecked, legalizing crime to the point businesses have to close, forcing vaccine mandates, forcing trannies on people, letting people on Twitter dictate society, inflation, giving money to illegals while middle class Americans get poorer, and a whole lot more.

We're way past the "stolen election" shit now. For anyone still harping on that as a way to dig at Republicans is ignorant of what's going on.

Which has what to do with news reports?
You might as well say that most news is fake.
News reporting focuses on single incidences.
They don't have the resources to collect data on many thousands of protests.

ACLED isnt a news organization, they do data collection. The only way to know how many protests are violent is to look at the data. News organizations can report on the data, but they simply dont have the budget or resources to collect such massive amounts of data by themselves. There were nearly 8 thousand BLM protests.

What news organization will do is report on protests that become violent, and protests that are peaceful dont get reported. It doesnt mean fake news, its just that peaceful protests arent as newsworthy.

News reporting focuses on single incidences.
They don't have the resources to collect data on many thousands of protests.

ACLED isnt a news organization, they do data collection. The only way to know how many protests are violent is to look at the data. News organizations can report on the data, but they simply dont have the budget or resources to collect such massive amounts of data by themselves. There were nearly 8 thousand BLM protests.

What news organization will do is report on protests that become violent, and protests that are peaceful dont get reported. It doesnt mean fake news, its just that peaceful protests arent as newsworthy.
They reported on dozens of violent protests.

Forum List

Back