3 takeaways from the 2022 election

the GOP f'd up. there's your takeaway

I haven't finished the video

but it looks like thiesen is saying the Rs didn't have good candidates in some states.

Please. I didn't see a big problem with any of them except Walker who doesn't have a very good past life.. Who does? But anyhow.. At least his races is encouraging to all those who also do not have a perfect past life..

In any case, it is just obvious why some news media blame election loses on candidates and other such things.. They have to do that in order to dance around the vote fraud issues..

For some reason, they seem to think that talking about vote fraud makes them look.. what? like conspiracy theorists?

what? Are all conspiracy theorists WRONG just for being same?

There's some logic 4 ya

I stopped here
With more and more registered voters than ever before across America it takes longer to count the votes.
This takes the cake for Dumbass "explanations" so called

More and more FAKE registrations.. Dead People Registering?

There.. corrected that for ya

You are just so full of it.. you and all demonrats

All phony fake bs.
aka

LIES

DECEPTION

But some everyday dims like being lied to.. Lies: good, Truth: bad..

no wonder our country is falling apart

China relaxes.. no need to work on destroying the US. The US is doing a way better job than we ever could!

aka

LIES

DECEPTION

But some everyday dims like being lied to.. Lies: good, Truth: bad..

no wonder our country is falling apart

China relaxes.. no need to work on destroying the US. The US is doing a way better job than we ever could!
Yes, but the Rs are no better.

The New Paradigm : Republicans are the working mans party,,,,,,,Democrats represent Big business, Wall Street and the globalist Davos cabal. Everything is flipped from the past now

The D’s did plenty. And none of it was good.
yeh, we know at this point that accomplishing something in DC is... uh... when they don't accomplish anything (save bloviating.. there's always a lot of that.. they do get that done, don't they?)

I’d say it’s a toss up as to which crime family is worse since they’re both pretty much the same, and are controlled by the exact same big corporations and billionaire oligarchs.
well, I think that is a bit of a stretch but I am willing to hear the evidence to support it

Forum List

Back