3.7 GDP Growth

Growing because all the jobs that the illegal pieces of crap were getting are now going to Americans.

We should be growing as the data is now going on the book instead of being done underhanded for cheap.

GDPNow - Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta

Latest forecast: 4.0 percent — May 9, 2018
The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2018 is 4.0 percent on May 9, unchanged from May 3. The nowcasts of second-quarter real consumer spending growth and second-quarter real private fixed investment growth inched down from 3.1 percent and 5.6 percent, respectively, to 3.0 percent and 5.4 percent, respectively, after Friday's employment report from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The nowcast of the contribution of inventory investment to second-quarter real GDP growth increased from 0.67 percentage points to 0.78 percentage points after this morning's wholesale trade release from the U.S. Census Bureau.

Terrible news for the Liberals........Economic growth..........N. Korea......low unemployment in the country.........less on food stamps.......

Terrible.........just Terrible..............How are their lies gonna work next election if these things happen......geesh.

Growing because all the jobs that the illegal pieces of crap were getting are now going to Americans.
Do you have a source of VALID data to validate that statement?
We should be growing as the data is now going on the book instead of being done underhanded for cheap.
Could you please provide a decoder ring to decrypt that statement?
Try the news.

As long as you skip CNN, BSNBC, NBC, CBS & ABC you MIGHT find a clue.

Lol, they predicted 4% for the first quarter too.

They got 2.
:link:

th

Do you have a source of VALID data to validate that statement?
Could you please provide a decoder ring to decrypt that statement?
Try the news.

As long as you skip CNN, BSNBC, NBC, CBS & ABC you MIGHT find a clue.
Well Gramps (or is that your pseudonym Jessica), help me out and fill me in on which fucking data in which fucking book would display the data of "underhanded for cheap" data and headcount. Oh, and don't forget to clue me in on the fucking Agency in possession of that fucking book! I don't speak stupid and I'll need you as a go between to interpret!

You do a fine quick draw on the fatuous bullshit when piggybacking an empty headed and vacuous post substituting your own stupidity for added hilarity! What the Hell are you doing up so late?

Economy growing........Under TRUMP.....

Poor Liberals.............now go and say your daddy Obama did it. LOL

It's Bush's fault. Oh no wait, this is a good thing! Poor Liberals. Russian collusion EPIC FAIL. Stormy Daniels EPIC FAIL. And not the economy is moving way beyond Obama's poor performance.

The economy topped 4 percent several times during Obama's regime.

Every time that is pointed out, a pseudocon screams, "NOT FOR A WHOLE YEAR!"

So there's the benchmark that has been set for Trump.

The economy topped 4 percent several times during Obama's regime.

Every time that is pointed out, a pseudocon screams, "NOT FOR A WHOLE YEAR!"

So there's the benchmark that has been set for Trump.
Got good data going.................and that's a good thing...................but Obama post noted.

Forum List

Back