27,000 gun owners in once place...

... most of them armed...
... a good many of them armed with 'assault weapons'...
... and no one died.
In fact, no one was shot.
In FACT, no one was hurt - AND the demonstrators cleaned up after themselves.

If guns are the problem, why did yesterday's demonstration go off just like it would if no one had a gun?
As already correctly noted, this fails as ridiculous sophistry.

... and no one died.

If guns are the problem, why did yesterday's demonstration go off just like it would if no one had a gun?

Nope, it is true.

It is the people who shoot. Mostly the minorities that vote democrat.

We need more guns, and less criminals.

... and no one died.

Because your strawman shot hisself in da haid.

"Guns" are not the problem. Nobody said that.

Gun Culture is. And that btw is not "Politics". It's social mores.

Speaking of which, hey, check your thread title. And please, don't get no jizz on the floor.

No...moron.....your asshats on your side tell us with every post that guns are the problem....even after page after page of facts and statistics that show they are not the problem.

OH IZZAT RIGHT, Dimples.

Why don't you QUOTE ME then. Right here, right now. Do it.

I'll be right here waiting for a train that I know will never show up because it doesn't even have tracks.

Lying asshole FUCK, :fu:

Hey, shitstain....

brain, tommy, oldlady, candycorn, lysistrata, and the rest all claim it is the guns that cause the gun crime you dumb ass......

... and no one died.

No one died because Northam took preventive steps and they arrested a few militiamen who were looking to ferment terror.

Wow.....that is a really stupid post.

22,000 people with thousands of guns, hundreds if not more AR-15 rifles....and some fencing stopped them from shootin people?

You really are a dumb individual....

... and no one died.

No one died because Northam took preventive steps and they arrested a few militiamen who were looking to ferment terror.

22,000 people with thousands of guns, hundreds if not more AR-15 rifles....and some fencing stopped them from shootin people?

Maybe they fenced off the Antifa members who wanted to attack the pro-Americans?

... and no one died.

Speaking of which, hey, check your thread title. And please, don't get no jizz on the floor.

No...moron.....your asshats on your side tell us with every post that guns are the problem....even after page after page of facts and statistics that show they are not the problem.

OH IZZAT RIGHT, Dimples.

I'll be right here waiting for a train that I know will never show up because it doesn't even have tracks.

Hey, shitstain....

brain, tommy, oldlady, and the rest all claim it is the guns that cause the gun crime you dumb ass......

Are you so FUCKING RETARDED that you sincerely DON'T KNOW the difference between "Pogo" and "brain, tommy, oldlady, and the rest", whatever the flying fuck THAT's supposed to mean?

Is that your defense? You're going to claim mental incompetence, a/k/a being a FUCKING DUMBASS?

Your ass needs to bring me a quote, right now, WITH MY NAME ON IT, or admit to the world that you LIED.

Get busy.

... and no one died.

OH IZZAT RIGHT, Dimples.

Hey, shitstain....

brain, tommy, oldlady, and the rest all claim it is the guns that cause the gun crime you dumb ass......

Are you so FUCKING RETARDED that you sincerely DON'T KNOW the difference between "Pogo" and "brain, tommy, oldlady, and the rest", whatever the flying fuck THAT's supposed to mean?

Is that your defense? You're going to claim mental incompetence, a/k/a being a FUCKING DUMBASS?

Hey, dumb ass....you made the claim that none of the anti-gunners here blame guns....you were wrong.....you are a dumb ass.

... and no one died.

OH IZZAT RIGHT, Dimples.

Hey, shitstain....

In my experience far leftists always agree. Theyare not like regular people who disagree about everything else other than far leftists sucking ass.

So this is the part where you reveal that you agree with the position and the above post was useless.

Last edited:
... and no one died.

OH IZZAT RIGHT, Dimples.

Hey, shitstain....

Your ass needs to bring me a quote, right now, WITH MY NAME ON IT, or admit to the world that you LIED.

Get busy.

Many of us know the difference. Pogo is the really stupid one.

... and no one died.

Gun Culture means what?

OH IZZAT RIGHT, Dimples.

Hey, shitstain....

Get busy.

Many of us know the difference. Pogo is the really stupid one.

I was gonna add, any of his snivelling sycophant fellow travellers who want to white-knight his ass out of the fire he's in are welcome to try to quote the same thing. Have fun out there Sisyphus.

OH IZZAT RIGHT, Dimples.

Hey, shitstain....

In my experience far leftists always agree. Theyare not like regular people who disagree about everything else other than far leftists sucking ass.

So this is the part where you reveal that you agree with the position and the above post was useless.

I don't "NEED" to do jack fucking shit. I didn't make the assertion --- DIPSHIT DID.

OH IZZAT RIGHT, Dimples.

Hey, shitstain....

Hey, dumb ass....you made the claim that none of the anti-gunners here blame guns....you were wrong.....you are a dumb ass.

Are you so stupid you don't know what the fuck "get busy" means, jackoff?

You;re a LIAR. PERIOD.

OH IZZAT RIGHT, Dimples.

Hey, shitstain....

You;re a LIAR. PERIOD.

You are a moron......a liar and an asshat.....

... and no one died.

^^^^^
More of your unsupportable nonsense

... and no one died.

^^^^^
In addition to failing as a strawman fallacy, your thread also fails as an a priori fallacy and a confirmation bias fallacy.

One of your fellow rightwing dullards started a similar idiotic thread a while ago boasting about leaving loaded guns in an empty house, proudly proclaiming that ‘nothing happened.’

OH IZZAT RIGHT, Dimples.

Hey, shitstain....

You;re a LIAR. PERIOD.

You are a moron......a liar and an asshat.....

Go fuck yourself with a roto-tiller. ***YOU*** laid an accusation that ***YOU**** can't back up, shit-for-brains.
FUCK outta here you lying asshole FUCK. :fu:

Gun owners went a whole day without killing anyone

Something to be proud of

... and no one died.

^^^^^
In addition to failing as a strawman fallacy, your thread also fails as an a priori fallacy and a confirmation bias fallacy.
You are fully aware of the fact you cannot demonstrate this to be true.

... and no one died.

You are in denial 2a. If it wasn’t for preventive action this would have been Charlottesville II. Idiots with guns..well..they’re idiots with guns and anything can happen.

Forum List

Back