27,000 gun owners in once place...

Kind of interesting that we're celebrating when someone DOESN'T get shot. Like that's a huge accomplishment today.

Anyway, this is a dumb argument. Here, let me demonstrate:

The 49ers/Packers game a few days ago had 72,000 fans. It was a gun-free zone. Nobody was shot.

HEY CONSERVATIVES, LOL, IF GUN-FREE ZONES ARE A PROBLEM THEN LOL HOW COME NOBODY AT THIS GAME WAS SHOT EVEN THOUGH IT'S A GUN-FREE ZONE??? LOL. SEEEEEEE, GUN FREE ZONES AREN'T THE PROBLEM LOL.

Same reasoning. Opposite result.

... most of them armed...
... a good many of them armed with 'assault weapons'...
... and no one died.
In fact, no one was shot.
In FACT, no one was hurt - AND the demonstrators cleaned up after themselves.

If guns are the problem, why did yesterday's demonstration go off just like it would if no one had a gun?
No one died because Northam took preventive steps and they arrested a few militiamen who were looking to ferment terror.

Wow.....that is a really stupid post.

22,000 people with thousands of guns, hundreds if not more AR-15 rifles....and some fencing stopped them from shootin people?

You really are a dumb individual....
You are in denial 2a. If it wasn’t for preventive action this would have been Charlottesville II. Idiots with guns..well..they’re idiots with guns and anything can happen.

And you are a dumb troll....22-27,000 people with guns, and fencing kept them in line? You are an idiot.....

Kind of interesting that we're celebrating when someone DOESN'T get shot. Like that's a huge accomplishment today.

The 49ers/Packers game a few days ago had 72,000 fans. It was a gun-free zone. Nobody was shot.

HEY CONSERVATIVES, LOL, IF GUN-FREE ZONES ARE A PROBLEM THEN LOL HOW COME NOBODY AT THIS GAME WAS SHOT EVEN THOUGH IT'S A GUN-FREE ZONE??? LOL. SEEEEEEE, GUN FREE ZONES AREN'T THE PROBLEM LOL.

It wasn't a gun free zone, it was packed with police carrying guns, you moron. And actual gun free zones are the location of over 95% of all mass public shootings you moron...actual gun free zones.....

And you can't get past the fact that Virginia wasn't a gun free zone, it was packed with guns, including hundreds of AR-15 rifles in private hands and not one gun murder or gun crime...you moron...

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns, but now carry them for self defense, our gun murder rate went down 49%...

With what you believe....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own but now carry guns our gun crime rate went down 75%....

With what you believe,.....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns but carry them for self defense, our violent crime rate went down 72%.....

With what you believe, how do you explain that?

Nothing you believe about guns is supported by actual facts, the truth, or reality on the ground......how do you justify your believes beyond simply not liking guns?

------
Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
The anti-gun hypothesis and argument.....

More Guns = More Gun crime regardless of any other factors.

Actual Result:

In the U.S....as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years, gun murder down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime down 72%

The result: Exact opposite of theory of anti-gunners....

In Science when you have a theory, when that theory is tested....and the exact opposite result happens...that means your theory is wrong. That is science....not left wing wishful thinking.

Whatever the crime rate does......as more Americans owned more guns the crime rate did not go up....so again...

Britain...
More Guns = More Gun Crime
Britain had access to guns before they banned them.....they had low gun crime, low gun murder.
They banned guns, the gun murder rate spiked for 10 years then returned to the same level...
Your Theory again....
More guns = More Gun Crime
Guns Banned creates no change? That means banning guns for law abiding gun owners had no effect on gun crime.
When your theory states one thing, and you implement your theory, and nothing changes....in science, that means your theory is wrong...
-------

Maine tops ‘safest states’ rankings four years after removing major gun restriction

When Maine passed a “Constitutional Carry” law allowing Maine residents to carry a concealed firearm without any special permit in 2015, opponents of the law forecast a dangerous future for the state. They said the new law would hurt public safety and put Maine kids at risk.

One state representative who opposed the bill went so far as to say it would give Mainers a reason to be afraid every time they went out in public or to work.

Another state representative suggested the law would lead to violent criminals with recent arrests and convictions legally carrying handguns.

-----

Now four years later, Maine has been named the safest state in the nation according to US News and World Report’s public safety rankings, which measures the fifty states based on crime data.

Ranking as the top safest state for violent crime and fourth for property crime, Maine edges out another New England state, Vermont, for the top spot. Of note, Vermont also is a “Constitutional Carry” state. New Hampshire ranks third in the national rankings, giving New England all three of the top spots in the nation.

In 2018, Maine was edged out by Vermont in the same “safest states” ranking, but declared the best state overall in the broader “Crime and Corrections” category.

In 2017, using a different methodology, Maine was ranked second among the fifty states in the “Crime and Corrections” category and also second in the categories used to rank the “safest states.”

The U.S. News and World Report “Best States” rankings are built in partnership with McKinsey & Company, a firm that works closely with state leaders around the nation.

Maine has also ranked at the top of other state rankings. WalletHub.com recently ranked Maine second in “Personal and Residential Safety” among the fifty states, and third overall.

... and no one died.

If guns are the problem, why did yesterday's demonstration go off just like it would if no one had a gun?

Because your strawman shot hisself in da haid.

"Guns" are not the problem. Nobody said that.

Gun Culture is. And that btw is not "Politics". It's social mores.

Speaking of which, hey, check your thread title. And please, don't get no jizz on the floor.
Bullshit.

There are many many democrats that have demanded over and over again that guns are the problem hence the support for gun bans. One of the presidential candidates was even running on the idea of forced gun buy backs.

... and no one died.

Gun Culture is.
And that btw is not "Politics". It's social mores.

Speaking of which, hey, check your thread title. And please, don't get no jizz on the floor.
So, conventional wisdom in lib la la land says that guns are ok - unless someone want to own a gun which makes them a gun nut?

now I’ve heard everything

... and no one died.

Bullshit.

There are many many democrats that have demanded over and over again that guns are the problem hence the support for gun bans. One of the presidential candidates was even running on the idea of forced gun buy backs.

That may be but again, the premise "guns are the problem", quote-unquote, was put here by the OP. He wasn't responding to anybody but himself.

... and no one died.

Gun Culture is.

So, conventional wisdom in lib la la land says that guns are ok - unless someone want to own a gun which makes them a gun nut?

No, actually you've made up everything.

... and no one died.

Gun Culture is.

Your own words betray you

... and no one died.

Gun Culture is.

If you're claiming those are my words and not yours ---- QUOTE ME.

... and no one died.

Gun Culture is.

Your words:

Guns" are not the problem. Nobody said that.

Gun Culture is.

... and no one died.

virginia1.JPG

Gun Culture is.

Your words:

Gun Culture is.

Correct.

And YOUR words above:

guns are ok - unless someone want [sic] to own a gun which makes them a gun nut

Speako Englishie?

Strike one. Wanna try again?

Your words:

Gun Culture is.

Correct.

And YOUR words above:

Speako Englishie?

That was my response to the correct meaning of your words

Your words:

Gun Culture is.

Correct.

And YOUR words above:

Speako Englishie?

That was my response to the correct meaning of your words
That idiot always pretends he doesn't understand.

How come? Because no criminals have decided to start shooting there. Also, being a retarded gun free zones does not mean no guns were there. Idiot.

... and no one died.

Nobody said that?

You should perhaps stop making such grand pronouncements. Because you're invariably wrong.

Guns are the problem

Guns are the problem, not people

'Guns are the problem': activists get tough on gun control after Vegas

The problem is guns

ATF: Guns Are the Problem

... and no one died.

200.gif

Forum List

Back