27,000 gun owners in once place...

... most of them armed...
... a good many of them armed with 'assault weapons'...
... and no one died.
In fact, no one was shot.
In FACT, no one was hurt - AND the demonstrators cleaned up after themselves.

If guns are the problem, why did yesterday's demonstration go off just like it would if no one had a gun?

I worried about this last night: Why are you all so pleased there was no violence? I'm not pleased: Machiavelli said it's a lot better to be feared than loved, and nobody is ever going to love the Right except each other, so better be feared, I'd have thought.

BUT SUDDENLY IT CAME TO ME!!

It's the discipline, isn't it?? Blacks mill around burning up their own area stores and houses; Antifa mills around wearing balaclavas and breaking windows and setting fires in garbage cans --- but these groups have no discipline at all and are famously ineffective.

We just saw a BBC video of Shakespeare's Cymbeline, set about 0 BC/AD. Cymbeline says of Julius Caesar that when he came to conquer England, he smiled at the Briton's lack of discipline, and he frowned at their famous courage. And then he conquered Britain (according to the play: I know it was Claudius really) because the Romans had both discipline AND courage.

That's why you are pleased; the rally was a tremendous show of both strength and discipline.

Sooner or later we'll have to fight; but not yet.

... and no one died.

If guns are the problem, why did yesterday's demonstration go off just like it would if no one had a gun?
B-B-But the Media told me that "HEAVILY ARMED WHITE NATIONALISTS AND NEO-NAZIS WERE DESCENDING ON VIRGINIA!!!!!! OH THE HUMANITY!!!! OH THE RACISM!!!!! " :aargh::aargh::aargh:

The day after we celebrate Dr. King’s legacy, we see Black and White gun owners side by side protesting in the former Confederate capital where, once gain, a Southern Democrat governor with a history of demeaning Blacks, trying to take their rights away.

... and no one died.

Because your strawman shot hisself in da haid.

"Guns" are not the problem. Nobody said that.

Gun Culture is. And that btw is not "Politics". It's social mores.

Speaking of which, hey, check your thread title. And please, don't get no jizz on the floor.
you're going to stop licking it up when people do that?

Wonder why Augustine_ and Brain357 thinks it's funny that 27,000 gun owners got together and nobody was shot?

Maybe they thought it was funny that the only person who was arrested, was a girl who most likely had connections to antifa. Now that was really funny.

:21::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol:

Thanks for the heads-up. I added myself to that list. In my case it's because I see an OP trying to make a thread out of a strawman. But I already noted that. And got no response from the OP.

When I get that, I know I've done my job. :rock:
your job is to be a penile projection all the time?

man, you are good at that. gotta admit.

I worried about this last night: Why are you all so pleased there was no violence? I'm not pleased: Machiavelli said it's a lot better to be feared than loved, and nobody is ever going to love the Right except each other, so better be feared, I'd have thought.
Don't let hem fool you -- the turnout of Monday's rally scares the Democrats shitless.

They just should have shut down the Million Man March with a “with all those like minded in one place we know in advance there will be trouble” decree.

... and no one died.

Speaking of which, hey, check your thread title. And please, don't get no jizz on the floor.

Well if a 2A rally is not gun culture, I do not know what is.

Very American culture they showed off there indeed.

... and no one died.

No...moron.....your asshats on your side tell us with every post that guns are the problem....even after page after page of facts and statistics that show they are not the problem.

600 million guns in private hands. 18.6 million people carrying guns.....over 18 million AR-15 rifles in private hands...

Gun murder down 40%.

Gun crime down 75%.

Violent crime down 72%.

And the people who are killing each other are criminals with long histories of crime and violence......that is criminal culture, not gun culture, you doofus...

And we would have less gun crime in this country but the democrat party judges, politicians and prosecutors keep letting known, repeat, violent gun offenders out of jail and out of prison....

Why do they keep doing that, you tell us...

... and no one died.

Every Democrat blames guns, God you guys lie so much

Once AGAIN --- nobody but the OP tried to suggest "blaming guns". Once AGAIN that's why it's a strawman.

gun culture?

oh so your blaming movies, tv, video games and music then?

Once AGAIN --- go read my posts from the day I got here, don't act stupid.

Hell it's right over your head in the title of this thread.

Maybe way over your head.

Moron....every single one of the anti-gun loons on U.S.message claim that guns are the problem.......you idiot. They deny that culture of any kind has anything to do with the crime rate and gun crime rate....

... and no one died.

No...moron.....your asshats on your side tell us with every post that guns are the problem....even after page after page of facts and statistics that show they are not the problem.

OH IZZAT RIGHT, Dimples.

Why don't you QUOTE ME then. Right here, right now. Do it.

I'll be right here waiting for a train that I know will never show up because it doesn't even have tracks.

Lying asshole FUCK, :fu:

... and no one died.

Well if a 2A rally is not gun culture, I do not know what is.

Very American culture they showed off there indeed.

See, now that ^^ is an honest post.

... and no one died.

Every Democrat blames guns, God you guys lie so much

Once AGAIN --- nobody but the OP tried to suggest "blaming guns". Once AGAIN that's why it's a strawman.

gun culture?

oh so your blaming movies, tv, video games and music then?

Once AGAIN --- go read my posts from the day I got here, don't act stupid.

Hell it's right over your head in the title of this thread.

Maybe way over your head.

Moron....every single one of the anti-gun loons on U.S.message claim that guns are the problem.......you idiot. They deny that culture of any kind has anything to do with the crime rate and gun crime rate....

Ah, "they" do, do "they".

Where's my QUOTE?

... and no one died.

No one died because Northam took preventive steps and they arrested a few militiamen who were looking to ferment terror.

... and no one died.

No one died because Northam took preventive steps and they arrested a few militiamen who were looking to ferment terror.
¨
Antifa did not have the balls to attack armed populace. Good choice for them...

This is why we have 2A.

... and no one died.

¨

This is why we have 2A.
This would most likely have been Charlottesville II if not for Northam.

... and no one died.

¨

This is why we have 2A.

Antifa was certainly not able to disrupt the legal 2A rally.

Impressive, we need more of these public demonstrations of Americanism.

... and no one died.

:21:
This kept 27,000 people from shooting someone?
:21:

... and no one died.

¨

This is why we have 2A.
Unsupportable nonsense.

Forum List

Back