250 People Gather In Switzerland To Hold Funeral For Disappearing Glacier ‘Lost To Global Warming’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
When you don’t believe in God you’ll believe in anything.

8A4AAED1-B22D-4A45-B706-0611380CB75D.jpeg

Twitter

Meanwhile here’s the devastation left behind from other melted glaciers (caused by man I’m sure)

upload_2019-9-23_13-50-11.jpeg

upload_2019-9-23_13-52-4.jpeg

Glaciers have been coming and going for thousands of years. Hell we had an ice age.

We'll have another at some point and I hope I'm long dead before it gets here.

Glaciers have been coming and going for thousands of years. Hell we had an ice age.

Yea, climate hoaxers never want to talk about the fact that glaciers have been melting for 12,000 years.

I suspect we are heading into one by spurts and farts already.

Yea, climate hoaxers never want to talk about the fact that glaciers have been melting for 12,000 years.
12,000 years ago the Chicago area was under 1 mile of ice.
Too bad it melted.

I am starting a business as a FLORIST------place your orders for glacier funeral garlands---HERE >>>>

Just listen to AOC... we only have 12 years to live and all life on earth is going to be DEAD.

Yeah... and hey, if you can't believe a 29 year old bartender that dances on roof tops, then who can you believe?

12,000 years ago the Chicago area was under 1 mile of ice.
Too bad it melted.

Woolly Mammoth farts caused it. If only humans hunted them to extinction earlier.

Forum List

Back