26 shot, 5, fatally, in Chicago weekend violence

As long as Chicago and the other urban hell holes hit their averages for shootings and deaths, the Media stays mute. Now if ONE of those deaths was a Black person shot by a cop, whoa Nelly! GET THOSE NEWS CREWS MOVING PRONTO!!!

Just remember the #1 cause of death for a black males 15-30 years old is murder by another black male 15-30 years of age.

Just remember the #1 cause of death for a black males 15-30 years old is murder by another black male 15-30 years of age.
White privledge permits white males to avoid this fate. We need fairness so that racist imbalance must stop.

Normal weekend in Chicago. Why don’t they ask the mayor, governor and the rest of them to do something. Dam I forgot it’s a Democratic run place. Silly me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proof we do need better gun control.

26 shot and only 5 dead? What are we doing, shooting their toes? Learn to hit your target center mass morons.

I am curious. What would a republican mayor do to stop gang warfare in Chicago? Take away their guns?

No. Lock them up with real sentences, not slaps on the wrist. Start charging the scum with illegal possession of a gun and what ever crime they committed. Make the illegal possession a 10 year mandatory sentence with no parole plus charge them for the crime they committed with it. Then you will see shit change. If one of these gang bangers are caught with and illegal gun within a 1000’ of a school turn that 10 into 15 years. Then you will see change. They don’t care now because they only do a year or two and are back out doing the same shit. Banning guns is a moron liberal and Democrat idea which won’t change anything because these POS gets there’s illegally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back