25 times Trump was soft on Russia

Give them hell for what it's worth, they're all bran dead or brainwashed, take your pickets one of the other.
He's obviously a Russian troll. That's one of the most well known Russian tubes, and he claims to be a tube enthusiast.

He's obviously a Russian troll. That's one of the most well known Russian tubes, and he claims to be a tube enthusiast.
I'm sure you'll find out there's more than one of them on here. Keep up the good work. Thanks again, Stan.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I think he sort of does.
If the puppet government that was in place in the Ukraine until 2014 I believe; they were pro-Russian. Zelinsky is very much pro-Western and putin will have none of that. Imagine the largest country in the world is afraid of one of their smaller neighbors. putin has to be an insecure coward at heart.

If the puppet government that was in place in the Ukraine until 2014 I believe; they were pro-Russian. Zelinsky is very much pro-Western and putin will have none of that. Imagine the largest country in the world is afraid of one of their smaller neighbors. putin has to be an insecure coward at heart.
That's a really complicated thing.

Putin said that the biggest tragedy of the 20th century was the fall of the Soviet Union. Not Stalin, Hitler, Mao, WWI, WWII, or the Russian Revolution.

He was in East Germany when the Berlin Wall fell, so that affected him more than anything, probably because he was there. Then he worked hand-in-hand with the mafia in St. Petersburg, which has more to do with his tactics.

It's not that Russia would need to be an enemy of the US, under Yeltsin, they weren't. But as he saw the West as directly responsible for the fall of the Soviet Union, in his mind he had clear enemies.

That the enemy was actually the failing Soviet state is another matter, and now he has to deal with how he himself made Russia a failed state by rewarding corruption, and I don't think the Russian people will stand for it anymore.

That's a really complicated thing.

Putin said that the biggest tragedy of the 20th century was the fall of the Soviet Union. Not Stalin, Hitler, Mao, WWI, WWII, or the Russian Revolution.

He was in East Germany when the Berlin Wall fell, so that affected him more than anything, probably because he was there. Then he worked hand-in-hand with the mafia in St. Petersburg, which has more to do with his tactics.

It's not that Russia would need to be an enemy of the US, under Yeltsin, they weren't. But as he saw the West as directly responsible for the fall of the Soviet Union, in his mind he had clear enemies.

That the enemy was actually the failing Soviet state is another matter, and now he has to deal with how he himself made Russia a failed state by rewarding corruption, and I don't think the Russian people will stand for it anymore.
I keep wondering how much longer he will be in power, or if he's going to meet death in an uncertain fashion as often happens in Russian politics. The unrest will only increase until he is out of power. This Insanity has to stop somewhere.

• Thanks
I think he sort of does.
Funny shit, Stann says Putin doesn’t adjust to the president, then thanks the post that said he thinks he does!!

If that doesn’t explain a demofk I don’t know what else does

Actually they're just smart, they don't believe in the lies like the Republicans do.
Exactly. There are two parties. One is managed by anti democracy conspiracy theorists , and one is not.

• Thanks
Funny shit, Stann says Putin doesn’t adjust to the president, then thanks the post that said he thinks he does!!

If that doesn’t explain a demofk I don’t know what else does
You definitely don’t know. Dumb fks are anti science election deniers. They’re easy to pick out.

That you think that is funny as shit
You're funny if you think putin cares whether Biden or trump is in charge of the United States. He sees the United States as an enemy. He can't help it that he is that small-minded. trump is pretty much the same, he considers everyone that isn't with him is a enemy

Forum List

Back