Trump did dramatically better among minorities in 2020 over 2016, worse among whites

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Let that marinate. THE RACIST did better among minorities. +200,000 in LA county, +250,000 in Dade County. Double the black vote.

Minorities know they were better off under Trump and the Dem propoganda machone did not fool many of them.

MEANWHILE....many RACIST whites who did not like seeing the minorities flourish, voted for Biden. These are the true racists. White liberals who hate AMERICA and use minorities as props. Joe Biden said the right was going to put the blacks back in chains? Not true. It‘s the white liberals who are racist and want to put blacks back in chains.

The blacks and hispanics are not stupid and helpless. White liberals need to get that through their racist skulls.

I just ADORE the liberal narrative that Trump is RACIST....but his black vote increased tremendously. 16% of Black men voted Trump and 8% black women. Not great, but its the best for a Republican in a long time.

YES, LET ME REPEAT, 16% of black men and 8% of black women voted for Trump.

White liberals say Trump is racist, but not the minorities themselves. I love it.

Let that marinate. THE RACIST did better among minorities. +200,000 in LA county, +250,000 in Dade County. Double the black vote.

Minorities know they were better off under Trump and the Dem propoganda machone did not fool many of them.

MEANWHILE....many RACIST whites who did not like seeing the minorities flourish, voted for Biden. These are the true racists. White liberals who hate AMERICA and use minorities as props. Joe Biden said the right was going to put the blacks back in chains? Not true. It‘s the white liberals who are racist and want to put blacks back in chains.

The blacks and hispanics are not stupid and helpless. White liberals need to get that through their racist skulls.

I just ADORE the liberal narrative that Trump is RACIST....but his black vote increased tremendously. 16% of Black men voted Trump and 8% black women. Not great, but its the best for a Republican in a long time.

Yes he ran 10% ahead if the down ballot Republican ticket in Michigan, excluding John James.

Less among whites, but that could be due to a Dominion Voting machine algorithm that syphoned off votes from TRUMP and gave them to Biden.

All it proves is that your guy can Hoax some of the People some of the time.

All it proves is that your guy can Hoax some of the People some of the time.

So he fooled minorities who had an all time low unemplyment. How do you fool someone who has a job when they did not have a job under Obama? Explain that to me.

Wealthy Liberals want super cheap, compliant labor.
US minorities need not apply.

There are white idiots out there who believe "white guilt" because they are ignorant and spineless.

New Topics

Forum List

Back