24 Points from Barr

great argument.... I’m learning so much from you. Let me make my counter argument using the logic I just learned from you...

I read and fact checked everything and Barr is not correct. You are lying and spreading propaganda.

how’s that, did I win?
great. let me now take a lesson from you.

why do you lie about me? how come you have no character or morality? you must be pure evil and ergo i should stop talking to you cause you're mean to me.

bet it's not as funny to you now, huh?
I don’t lie about you, I engage in a direct and honest way. If you think I’ve lied about you then Please show me
and i have never lied about you. i am *not* for you or anyone going to constantly go back and get direct quotes as a point of reference. you're going nuts over "a guy cut a corner" from "a few people cut corners" and honestly, my give-a-shitter is out of shit so i've nothing to offer you. what i said was along the same vein and tone as what you said, just reduced down because as i see it, that's your intent when saying "some people cut corners sure, but that doesn't discredit the entire case" (OR HOWEVER YOU PHRASED THAT - TO ALL READERS PLEASE SCROLL BACK UP AND MAKE SURE I'M NOT PUTTING WORDS IN FRAGILE MANS MOUTH)

as far as i'm concerned this is yet another move where you give a little in hopes to get a lot. like "hey, if i say yes a few guys did bad, we can still call the entire investigation valid!" and i think that's bullshit and said so.

you just tend to pull this "if you were honest" crap when cornered and i don't play that game with you anymore.
sorry at this point it is a clear lie. I’ve corrected your fake quote 5 times now. The first time you did it, fine, I’m not a stickler, but you misquoted me to make a fake point about my intentions that don’t align with my words. And now after being corrected 5 times you are still misquoting a simple line.

At this point it is a lie and it is intentional and you are trolling. Way to go man. You used to be somebody I could respect. Now you are just another forum troll who can’t have an honest debate.
let me go back to just saying i don't give a shit, m'kay?

you used to be someone i respected also. then you didn't bother reading the mass detail i would put into posts and give me generic answers from the lefts playbook. once i found you did that sorry - i had zero interested of putting that much time into talking to you like a man.
i skip one of your links which I went back and read and also apologized for as I was engaged in several threads. But you can’t accept an apology and you need to keep bringing it up months later?! What’s wrong with you?!. Can you name one other time that I’ve done that?

That's simply a fact.
It’s not. It’s an abomination of our constitution and not at all what the founders intended. The executive has become an out of control monster.
How is it "an abomination of our constitution?"

Unitary executive theory - Wikipedia

The doctrine is rooted in Article Two of the United States Constitution, which vests "the executive power" of the United States in the President.
It's simply a fact.

it is when you use it to justify abuse of power. It can be used as an excuse to do just about anything he wants.
"Abuse of power" is a bullshit term that means Democrats don't like Trump. That's all it means.
by that logic, the dems are abusing their power by putting the nation through all this crap.

betcha they don't see it that way. :)
The Democrat agenda is an abuse of power.

7. It was “wrong” for the FBI to presume the Trump campaign was part of a plot. They should have gone to the campaign and discussed their suspicions.

Is that the standard operating procedures?

Do they normally go to suspects and talk about it with them?
dunno. this is barrs list.

is it normal to falsify evidence to go after people in order to prove you should be going after them?

Sadly, yes it probably is.

Do you find it odd the IG report did not suggest anyone be charged with any crimes or administrative punishments?

Yes I do, I believe they don’t want to tarnish the FBI’s reputation, they don’t live by the same expectations we have to. The truth is with Watergate, the POTUS resigns and people went to jail, rightfully so...

That's simply a fact.
It’s not. It’s an abomination of our constitution and not at all what the founders intended. The executive has become an out of control monster.

The doctrine is rooted in Article Two of the United States Constitution, which vests "the executive power" of the United States in the President.
It's simply a fact.

it is when you use it to justify abuse of power. It can be used as an excuse to do just about anything he wants.
"Abuse of power" is a bullshit term that means Democrats don't like Trump. That's all it means.
by that logic, the dems are abusing their power by putting the nation through all this crap.

Allow me to quote:

"I doubt Hillary had much of anything to do with this."

She's in it up to her ears.

Every action taken by the DoJ during the election benefited Trump and harmed Clinton.

Wrong. Did allowing Hillary's henchmen (women) to destroy their cell phones benefit Trump? How about allowing her to bleachbit 30,000 emails?

What do you mean allow? No one asked their permission before doing anything.

How did you find out any of those things happened? Oh right. They published a report on it. That benefited Trump.
That's right, dumbass. Congress subpoened those emails, which means Hillary broke the law when she deleted those emails. Comey allowed it to happen by not immediately send agents to collect her server.

The fact that they did it benefited Hillary, you fucking dumbass.
The FBI doesn’t enforce Congressional subpoenas silly. you really don’t know how government works, so you?

That's simply a fact.

It's simply a fact.

Putting them through this crap? I thought we are just trying to understand what Trump has been doing with our taxpayer dollars. If they were used corruptly, even you would want to know I’m sure.

William Barr Has Suddenly Become Chatty— and He’s Provided Quite an Information Dump.

1. Don’t expect Durham’s findings to be announced before late Spring or Summer 2020.

2. The FBI did spy on the Trump campaign. That’s what electronic surveillance is.

3. Regarding FBI’s actions in surveilling Trump campaign associates, it was a “travesty” and there were “many abuses.”

4. From “day one,” the FBI investigation generated exculpatory information (tending to point to the targets’ innocence) and nothing that corroborated Russia collusion.

5. It’s a “big deal” to use U.S. law enforcement and intelligence resources to investigate the opposing political party and I cannot think of another recent instance where this happened.

you can read the rest on their site.

Is this they guy who covered up Iran contra and wrote a begging letter saying he believed in a king??

i can have an honest debate. you just don't like what i have to say so now you come at me.

"a guy cut a corner" is a paraphrase of "corners were cut". did a guy cut a corner or not? was it done to begin surveillance on people? yes. this is the foundation of which RUSSIA came up and you're out to dismiss it as "cutting corners" - however you wish to phrase it at this point.

your entire stance is to minimize what the FBI did so you can stay on ORANGE MAN BAD trajectories.

that in itself is painfully obvious when you say Horowitz good | Barr stooglike (or however you said it originally).

so now you're back to questioning me and my honesty. so like you.
Ice I’m not coming after you, I’m calling out Blatant lies and inaccuracies that your stating about my words. I said several corners by several people and you translate that into “a guy cutting a corner” you’re trying to make a case that I’m excusing the misconduct when I’ve never done so. Since you can’t quote me doing so you need to misquote me to back up your attempted insult but it is not rooted in truth.

Now if we can get back to the facts... you have another error in your last statement. The IG said the investigation was initiated without political bias and for valid reasons. Several warrants were approved for Carter Page. The issue at hand was regarding a doctored email in a FISA application for a RENEWAL of a warrant for Page... had nothing to do with the foundation or intimation of anything
you are excusing the conduct by trying to minimize their 51 stated actions as "a few people cutting corners" with the implication that the rest of everything else is still valid.

just go back to crying, ok?
4 times now youve quoted me wrong. Are you trolling?
no i just don't give a shit. i've found that when i take the time to do all you're now wanting me to do, you don't bother to read it and just reply back to me i'm wrong. given that, what's the point? end result is you're saying corners were cut and low level flunkes should pay but the investigation is still valid.

when i point out this is the foundation of the investigation, you come at me for mis-quoting you.

who's trolling who, son?
That more bullshit... you are taking one debate months ago and one link I didn’t read... one I went back and read after I saw how upset you got and a situation I owned and apologized for. But you can’t let it go and now you bring it up in almost every debate. You got problems man.
never said i didn't.

It's simply a fact.

The Democrat agenda is an abuse of power.
you and you platitudes... cracks me up!

It's simply a fact.

Allow me to quote:

"I doubt Hillary had much of anything to do with this."

She's in it up to her ears.

Every action taken by the DoJ during the election benefited Trump and harmed Clinton.

Wrong. Did allowing Hillary's henchmen (women) to destroy their cell phones benefit Trump? How about allowing her to bleachbit 30,000 emails?

How did you find out any of those things happened? Oh right. They published a report on it. That benefited Trump.
That's right, dumbass. Congress subpoened those emails, which means Hillary broke the law when she deleted those emails. Comey allowed it to happen by not immediately send agents to collect her server.

The FBI doesn’t enforce Congressional subpoenas silly. you really don’t know how government works, so you?
Yeah, but they sent 20 agents to arrest Roger Stone.

Ice I’m not coming after you, I’m calling out Blatant lies and inaccuracies that your stating about my words. I said several corners by several people and you translate that into “a guy cutting a corner” you’re trying to make a case that I’m excusing the misconduct when I’ve never done so. Since you can’t quote me doing so you need to misquote me to back up your attempted insult but it is not rooted in truth.

Now if we can get back to the facts... you have another error in your last statement. The IG said the investigation was initiated without political bias and for valid reasons. Several warrants were approved for Carter Page. The issue at hand was regarding a doctored email in a FISA application for a RENEWAL of a warrant for Page... had nothing to do with the foundation or intimation of anything
you are excusing the conduct by trying to minimize their 51 stated actions as "a few people cutting corners" with the implication that the rest of everything else is still valid.

no i just don't give a shit. i've found that when i take the time to do all you're now wanting me to do, you don't bother to read it and just reply back to me i'm wrong. given that, what's the point? end result is you're saying corners were cut and low level flunkes should pay but the investigation is still valid.

when i point out this is the foundation of the investigation, you come at me for mis-quoting you.

who's trolling who, son?
That more bullshit... you are taking one debate months ago and one link I didn’t read... one I went back and read after I saw how upset you got and a situation I owned and apologized for. But you can’t let it go and now you bring it up in almost every debate. You got problems man.
never said i didn't.
yiu don’t need to say it. You continuously bring it up in debate to change the subject. Instead of debating topics with you everything becomes about me not being objective and you being up the link I didn’t read about Clinton. Come on man. Let it go. Grow up. You don’t have to like me but you do have to be honest and accurate with what you say or I’ll keep calling you out. It’s such a waste of time

It's simply a fact.

Putting them through this crap? I thought we are just trying to understand what Trump has been doing with our taxpayer dollars. If they were used corruptly, even you would want to know I’m sure.
Dims have made it clear they are trying to overthrow the will of the voters, dumbass.

It's simply a fact.

Dims have made it clear they are trying to overthrow the will of the voters, dumbass.
Nope, they're impeaching a president who broke the law.

It's simply a fact.

Yeah, because it was an arrest and search warrant by the DoJ. Good lord, why do you say such stupid shit?

The FBI doesn’t enforce congressional subpoenas. Who deleted Clinton’s server was a technician. He was given immunity in an effort to get him to testify that someone ordered him to, but even with immunity he said it was his call. Yes another decision that reveals the FBI was most interested in nailing Clinton. And to be honest, I’m fine with it.

What law? Show us in the criminal code where it says "abuse of power" is against the law.

It's simply a fact.

The will of the voters is not a excuse to get away with corruption.

What law? Show us in the criminal code where it says "abuse of power" is against the law.
I've shown you the law several times already. You would know that if you weren't such a lying fucking moron.

Yeah, because it was an arrest and search warrant by the DoJ. Good lord, why do you say such stupid shit?

The FBI doesn’t enforce congressional subpoenas. Who deleted Clinton’s server was a technician. He was given immunity in an effort to get him to testify that someone ordered him to, but even with immunity he said it was his call. Yes another decision that reveals the FBI was most interested in nailing Clinton. And to be honest, I’m fine with it.
Roger Stone did virtually nothing. 20 agents were sent to make a good spectacle for the TV cameras that were invited to the event. It was a total fraud, just like the entire Mueller investigation.

I've shown you the law several times already. You would know that if you weren't such a lying fucking moron.
Wrong. You have shown no such thing.

who's trolling who, son?
never said i didn't.
yiu don’t need to say it. You continuously bring it up in debate to change the subject. Instead of debating topics with you everything becomes about me not being objective and you being up the link I didn’t read about Clinton. Come on man. Let it go. Grow up. You don’t have to like me but you do have to be honest and accurate with what you say or I’ll keep calling you out. It’s such a waste of time
yea, going WAH YOU MISQUOTED ME YOU LIAR (yes, i did it again i know) isn't changing the subject.

you really need a heart to heart with your mirror, dude. i've just come to realize you're going to minimize anything the left does and give them every leeway and benefit of doubt. you refuse to do that for both sides however.

your example of a few FBI agents cutting corners is a prime example. you followed up with, i believe, "but the case is still valid".

yet when i say this is the foundation of how the case started, WHO went to "you liar!" (or whatever the hell you said" to come at me. no i'm not going to go back and copy/paste everyones exact verbiage. the simple fact is what i said was pretty close to what you said and/or how i read it. that's it. to question my honest and integrity, again, well i've had enough of that shit from you.

Roger Stone did virtually nothing. 20 agents were sent to make a good spectacle for the TV cameras that were invited to the event. It was a total fraud, just like the entire Mueller investigation.
You’re crawfishing away from your idiotic suggestion that the FBI enforce a Congressional subpoena. Are you going to keep crawling away from that one hoping I’d forget it?

Forum List

Back