24 Points from Barr

7. It was “wrong” for the FBI to presume the Trump campaign was part of a plot. They should have gone to the campaign and discussed their suspicions.

Is that the standard operating procedures?

Do they normally go to suspects and talk about it with them?

They weren't suspects. The investigation gained a warrant through the FISA court based on counter-intelligence purposes. Not to investigate the campaign but to surveil. They used the warrant to investigate the campaign, whereas in most ALL counter-intelligent operations the people involved are informed because they are viewed as potential victims not suspects.

"thats a nice country you have. would be a shame if something happened to it!" - Trump to the Ukranian President

"thats a nice country you have. would be a shame if something happened to it!" - Trump to the Ukranian President
Who said that? Trump?

Forget my question. I'll just tell you. That was FUCKING Schiff paraphrasing his OPINION of what Trump meant by the things he said in the phone call. You're a fucking LIAR and a Partisan Fucking Hack. :ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1:

AND it wasn't even paraphrasing, it was a made up fucking story he decided to roll out at the beginning of the impeachment "Inquiry". That shit made it into the record. ALL fucking lies.

Who said that? Trump?

Forget my question. I'll just tell you. That was FUCKING Schiff paraphrasing his OPINION of what Trump meant by the things he said in the phone call. You're a fucking LIAR and a Partisan Fucking Hack. :ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1:

AND it wasn't even paraphrasing, it was a made up fucking story he decided to roll out at the beginning of the impeachment "Inquiry". That shit made it into the record. ALL fucking lies.

Who said that? Trump?

You're an idiot. I'll never respond to your posts again. You obviously are trolling and have either nothing better to do or are just spreading propaganda. Are you paid to do this?

:wtf:

Wow man, you are all kinds of confused. I called you a liar because you constantly misquoted and mischaracterized the things I’ve said to push your point. I CORRECTED your inaccurate statement that the misconduct was the foundation of what started the investigation. That is not true. I’m not saying you are lying about that. I’m saying you are mistaken. The doctored email we are talking about applied to a continuation application for a carter page warrant that had been legitimately approved in the past. Get your facts straight
so now... you called me a liar but you don't feel I'm lying.

and you wonder where our confusion comes from.
i called you a liar for misquoting me 5 times after being corrected over and over again.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt about your other false statements about the foundation of the investigation. If you have substance to show that I’m wrong then show it. Otherwise the next time you make that false claim, now knowing that it’s false, it will be a lie.
Not sure how my misquote altered your overall meaning but I don't care at this point. You're bitching to bitch and really have nothi g to bitch about.
i said several corners were cut by several people and that as a result systems will be changed, people may be demoted or fired and there is one criminal referral being reported. You took that statement as claimed I said “a guy cut a corner” and I was dismissing the misconduct. I’m sorry if you can’t see your own dishonesty. You are blinded by some sort of grudge you have against me but you sound like a dishonest fool. Find some honesty and dignity inside of yourself and do better!
I'm sorry you don't see how you are minimizing what happened. Again, giving your side the benefit of doubt. You do it EVERY DAMN TIME. so yes I was flippant about your bullshit.

That isn't lying. It's sarcasm. But hey, you have a victim desire so whine on.
The problem is I wasn’t minimizing. I acknowledge that there was wrong doing in the investigation and think it’s good that it was rooted out and I applaud Horowitz on the job he did. That doesn’t fit with how you want to attack and characterize me so you distort my words and keep trying go back to your tired narrative. So instead actually discussing the topics and the things I say we are back to how I minimize and excuse everything that happens on “my side” whatever the hell that means.

So I can’t make any arguments anymore because it all comes back to me being bias. Well that’s bullshit. Even if I was a mega partisan lefty pushing an agenda, that still shouldn’t become the focus of the debate every time. If you don’t agree with my arguments then beat them with counter arguments. You have given up on that because I didn’t read a link right away months ago, so for some reason you think your time is better spent acting like a childish troll.

is that really how you want to be?

Who said that? Trump?

You're an idiot. I'll never respond to your posts again. You obviously are trolling and have either nothing better to do or are just spreading propaganda. Are you paid to do this?

:wtf:

nyet

7. It was “wrong” for the FBI to presume the Trump campaign was part of a plot. They should have gone to the campaign and discussed their suspicions.

Is that the standard operating procedures?

Do they normally go to suspects and talk about it with them?

They did it for Fienstien and the bitch, Trump was not a suspect of anything at the time.

President Bush suspended military aid to THIRTY FIVE COUNTRIES, my friends!

if it was ok then, why isnt it ok now?

Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:

And that puts to bed your bullshit that I didn't already post that for you.

Twice.

:dance:
It does nothing of the sort, moron. You would obviously rather play games than simply produce the goods.
Lying fucking moron, I'm willing to risk leaving the forum because I'm confident in what I've posted, you have no confidence in what you've read.

Says it all.

Like I said, I don't give a fuck.
LOLOL

Thanks for proving once again you're a lying fucking moron who can't understand what anyone posts.

I've now twice posted the law I claim trump violated and now you're idiotically asking me a third time to post it because you couldn't understand it the first two times I posted it.

What a fucking douchebag. I simply don't recall you ever posting it. I'm pretty certain you didn't post what you claim you posted. It was probably some lame facsimile of what you claim.

Whatever the case, I just don't give a flying fuck. If you don't want to post it, then don't. I will continue to believe that you never posted it.

middle-finger-picture-id140472118
LOLOLOLOLOL

Lying fucking moron, if you weren't such a lying fucking moron, you would have recalled the last two times I posted it to you. What do you think, it's my job to repost it over and over and over again simply because you're too big of a lying fucking moron to recall I've already posted it repeatedly?

It does nothing of the sort, moron. You would obviously rather play games than simply produce the goods.
Lying fucking moron, I'm willing to risk leaving the forum because I'm confident in what I've posted, you have no confidence in what you've read.

Says it all.

LOLOL

Thanks for proving once again you're a lying fucking moron who can't understand what anyone posts.

I've now twice posted the law I claim trump violated and now you're idiotically asking me a third time to post it because you couldn't understand it the first two times I posted it.

What a fucking douchebag. I simply don't recall you ever posting it. I'm pretty certain you didn't post what you claim you posted. It was probably some lame facsimile of what you claim.

Whatever the case, I just don't give a flying fuck. If you don't want to post it, then don't. I will continue to believe that you never posted it.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Lying fucking moron, if you weren't such a lying fucking moron, you would have recalled the last two times I posted it to you. What do you think, it's my job to repost it over and over and over again simply because you're too big of a lying fucking moron to recall I've already posted it repeatedly?

not that it matters, but i know i work hard to forget ANY TIME you post things to me.

so now... you called me a liar but you don't feel I'm lying.

and you wonder where our confusion comes from.
i called you a liar for misquoting me 5 times after being corrected over and over again.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt about your other false statements about the foundation of the investigation. If you have substance to show that I’m wrong then show it. Otherwise the next time you make that false claim, now knowing that it’s false, it will be a lie.
Not sure how my misquote altered your overall meaning but I don't care at this point. You're bitching to bitch and really have nothi g to bitch about.
i said several corners were cut by several people and that as a result systems will be changed, people may be demoted or fired and there is one criminal referral being reported. You took that statement as claimed I said “a guy cut a corner” and I was dismissing the misconduct. I’m sorry if you can’t see your own dishonesty. You are blinded by some sort of grudge you have against me but you sound like a dishonest fool. Find some honesty and dignity inside of yourself and do better!
I'm sorry you don't see how you are minimizing what happened. Again, giving your side the benefit of doubt. You do it EVERY DAMN TIME. so yes I was flippant about your bullshit.

The problem is I wasn’t minimizing. I acknowledge that there was wrong doing in the investigation and think it’s good that it was rooted out and I applaud Horowitz on the job he did. That doesn’t fit with how you want to attack and characterize me so you distort my words and keep trying go back to your tired narrative. So instead actually discussing the topics and the things I say we are back to how I minimize and excuse everything that happens on “my side” whatever the hell that means.

So I can’t make any arguments anymore because it all comes back to me being bias. Well that’s bullshit. Even if I was a mega partisan lefty pushing an agenda, that still shouldn’t become the focus of the debate every time. If you don’t agree with my arguments then beat them with counter arguments. You have given up on that because I didn’t read a link right away months ago, so for some reason you think your time is better spent acting like a childish troll.

you were not making an argument, you were making excuses. "cutting corners" HOWEVER THE HELL YOU SAID IT, isn't really doing it justice.

their own words:
SEN. @tedcruz: “A lawyer at the FBI creates fraudulent evidence, alters an email that is in turn used as the basis for a sworn statement for the court that the court relies on. Am I stating that accurately?"

IG HOROWITZ: “That is correct. That is what occurred.”
-----
this is NOT "cutting corners" because the process is too long, or they are lazy. this is intentionally breaking the law in order to set someone up for an investigation. the mere fact you won't acknowledge that is why i just can't give you any real credit for being objective. you rephrase things. you say "well that's simply a bit much..." or do whatever you can to minimize the actions here that are 100% dead wrong.

100% dead wrong if done to me.
100% dead wrong if done to you.
100% dead wrong if done to bill clinton, hillary, loretta lynch, pelosi and ANY PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY.

it's wrong. it's not "cutting corners" like using a microwave vs. the stove to heat up water or something. so when i push and call you on that and yes, in a frustrated flippant manner because as far as i'm concerned the quote deserved it, you then decide to come at me and call me a liar and say i have no integrity.

hey - maybe i was just "cutting corners" here in this discussion. hmmmm?

if what the FBI did here is excused in any shape form or fashion; if the extent of how bad this is tries to be minimized, this becomes an accepted practice.

created their own evidence to you = cutting corners
altering communications to you = cutting corners

bullshit. to the core. and i will say so and be flippant about it EVERY DAMN TIME simply because that's all a comment like that deserves.

they didn't "cut corners" they lied. period. and as far as i'm concerned if you truly believe someone is doing something wrong, prove it. all you gotta do. if you CAN NOT DO THAT then maybe, just maybe, he didn't do anything wrong.

but RUSSIA fed by lies and "cut corners" fell flat.
kavanaugh fell flat
with the left trying to impeach trump since day 1 this is just another WE HATE YOU MOVE and i can't trust it because of all the lies they've been caught red handed in.

yes trump does lie. but from what i've seen most of his are bullshit lies to feed his ego. if he's ever "Cut Corners" to this extent simply show me that proof and i'll join you in bashing him for it.

now one more time for good faith effort here.

SEN. @tedcruz: “A lawyer at the FBI creates fraudulent evidence, alters an email that is in turn used as the basis for a sworn statement for the court that the court relies on. Am I stating that accurately?"

Says it all.

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOL

not that it matters, but i know i work hard to forget ANY TIME you post things to me.
:boohoo:

you were not making an argument, you were making excuses. "cutting corners" HOWEVER THE HELL YOU SAID IT, isn't really doing it justice.

their own words:

-----
this is NOT "cutting corners" because the process is too long, or they are lazy. this is intentionally breaking the law in order to set someone up for an investigation. the mere fact you won't acknowledge that is why i just can't give you any real credit for being objective. you rephrase things. you say "well that's simply a bit much..." or do whatever you can to minimize the actions here that are 100% dead wrong.

100% dead wrong if done to bill clinton, hillary, loretta lynch, pelosi and ANY PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY.

it's wrong. it's not "cutting corners" like using a microwave vs. the stove to heat up water or something. so when i push and call you on that and yes, in a frustrated flippant manner because as far as i'm concerned the quote deserved it, you then decide to come at me and call me a liar and say i have no integrity.

if what the FBI did here is excused in any shape form or fashion; if the extent of how bad this is tries to be minimized, this becomes an accepted practice.

bullshit. to the core. and i will say so and be flippant about it EVERY DAMN TIME simply because that's all a comment like that deserves.

they didn't "cut corners" they lied. period. and as far as i'm concerned if you truly believe someone is doing something wrong, prove it. all you gotta do. if you CAN NOT DO THAT then maybe, just maybe, he didn't do anything wrong.

kavanaugh fell flat
with the left trying to impeach trump since day 1 this is just another WE HATE YOU MOVE and i can't trust it because of all the lies they've been caught red handed in.

yes trump does lie. but from what i've seen most of his are bullshit lies to feed his ego. if he's ever "Cut Corners" to this extent simply show me that proof and i'll join you in bashing him for it.

ICE I’m sorry but you are being obnoxious. I called it cutting corners because that’s what some of the findings showed... but I ALSO called it criminal activity, misconduct, and mishandling of evidence... you ignore all that and then minimize and mischaracterize my statements to push your agenda of labeling me as a biased lefty pushing an agenda. You seem obsessed with making every conversation we have about that... I’m tired of going there with you... you used to be interesting and engaging and a joy to debate with.... now your acting like a bitter dishonest troll. I’m over it.

their own words:

-----

kavanaugh fell flat

ICE I’m sorry but you are being obnoxious. I called it cutting corners because that’s what some of the findings showed... but I ALSO called it criminal activity, misconduct, and mishandling of evidence... you ignore all that and then minimize and mischaracterize my statements to push your agenda of labeling me as a biased lefty pushing an agenda. You seem obsessed with making every conversation we have about that... I’m tired of going there with you... you used to be interesting and engaging and a joy to debate with.... now your acting like a bitter dishonest troll. I’m over it.
like i said - cause in every single conversation we have, you give the left every benefit of doubt. i just never see you do that for the right.

like you said, im over it. it's just what you do.

their own words:

-----

kavanaugh fell flat

like i said - cause in every single conversation we have, you give the left every benefit of doubt. i just never see you do that for the right.

like you said, im over it. it's just what you do.
Slade likes to pretend he isn't partisan, but his posts always assume Democrats are innocent and Republicans are guilty

Forum List

Back