24 Points from Barr

The broken record continues... I quote the report, you post spun up propaganda and comments made by Barr. I show how Barr’s comments don’t align with the report, you say I’m lying and the record skips back to the beginning.

I’m sick of this song.
The report is nothing but spin, you fucking moron. I quoted Barr and Durham, who will have the final say in the matter.

I love the way you douchebags say one government official is beyond reproach while the others who disagree with him are stooges.
so the Horowitz report is all spin because it doesn’t back up your propaganda but let’s wait for Durham now... and after that report comes out Durham will be a deep stater and his report will be propaganda. I’ve seen this game too many times now. You are too predictable.
well barr didn't attack trump so he's a "stooge".

talk about this "predictability".
I’m truly concerned about Barr’s fringe theory on the extent of presidential power.
What "fringe theory" is that?
Unitary executive

so the Horowitz report is all spin because it doesn’t back up your propaganda but let’s wait for Durham now... and after that report comes out Durham will be a deep stater and his report will be propaganda. I’ve seen this game too many times now. You are too predictable.

I’m truly concerned about Barr’s fringe theory on the extent of presidential power.
why did you ask? when you do shit like that he only talks more.

Y’all don’t care about listening to anything but the echo chamber. The more you do, the less grounded in reality you become.
The irony of your post is excruciating.

He explained how he corroborated many of his conclusions. Most of which were by reviewing the actions of the decision makers and all who were involved in each process to determine whether bias existed and if it effected the outcome. He concluded it didn’t
Their actions indicate massive bias. Every "error" these deep state douchebag made was in the favor of Hillary and against Trump. How is that not bias?
i doubt Hillary had much of anything to do with this. That’s all presumptions on your part. Typically investigators want to catch the bad guys. Unfortunately some skirt around the rules to get things done and others fully abuse their power and break the law. Apparently one guy did that in regards to Pages warrant.
Hillary paid for dossier, dumbass.
So?
Allow me to quote:

"I doubt Hillary had much of anything to do with this."

She's in it up to her ears.

Every action taken by the DoJ during the election benefited Trump and harmed Clinton.

The report is nothing but spin, you fucking moron. I quoted Barr and Durham, who will have the final say in the matter.

I love the way you douchebags say one government official is beyond reproach while the others who disagree with him are stooges.

Unitary executive
That's simply a fact.

Y’all don’t care about listening to anything but the echo chamber. The more you do, the less grounded in reality you become.
The irony of your post is excruciating.
I can’t stand the echo chamber. That’s why I’m here interacting with you fine human beings.

Unitary executive
That's simply a fact.
It’s not. It’s an abomination of our constitution and not at all what the founders intended. The executive has become an out of control monster.

Their actions indicate massive bias. Every "error" these deep state douchebag made was in the favor of Hillary and against Trump. How is that not bias?
i doubt Hillary had much of anything to do with this. That’s all presumptions on your part. Typically investigators want to catch the bad guys. Unfortunately some skirt around the rules to get things done and others fully abuse their power and break the law. Apparently one guy did that in regards to Pages warrant.
So?
Allow me to quote:

Every action taken by the DoJ during the election benefited Trump and harmed Clinton.

Wrong. Did allowing Hillary's henchmen (women) to destroy their cell phones benefit Trump? How about allowing her to bleachbit 30,000 emails?

So?
Allow me to quote:

Wrong. Did allowing Hillary's henchmen (women) to destroy their cell phones benefit Trump? How about allowing her to bleachbit 30,000 emails?

What do you mean allow? No one asked their permission before doing anything.

How did you find out any of those things happened? Oh right. They published a report on it. That benefited Trump.

Unitary executive
That's simply a fact.
It’s not. It’s an abomination of our constitution and not at all what the founders intended. The executive has become an out of control monster.
How is it "an abomination of our constitution?"

Unitary executive theory - Wikipedia

The doctrine is rooted in Article Two of the United States Constitution, which vests "the executive power" of the United States in the President.
It's simply a fact.

Unitary executive
That's simply a fact.

The doctrine is rooted in Article Two of the United States Constitution, which vests "the executive power" of the United States in the President.
It's simply a fact.

it is when you use it to justify abuse of power. It can be used as an excuse to do just about anything he wants.

So?
Allow me to quote:

How did you find out any of those things happened? Oh right. They published a report on it. That benefited Trump.
That's right, dumbass. Congress subpoened those emails, which means Hillary broke the law when she deleted those emails. Comey allowed it to happen by not immediately send agents to collect her server.

The fact that they did it benefited Hillary, you fucking dumbass.

Allow me to quote:

That's right, dumbass. Congress subpoened those emails, which means Hillary broke the law when she deleted those emails. Comey allowed it to happen by not immediately send agents to collect her server.

The fact that they did it benefited Hillary, you fucking dumbass.

Oh look who now cares about congressional subpoenas. Shall we now arrest Trump for disobeying a confessional subpoena?

Let’s see what you actually know about this topic.

Who deleted those emails? Here’s a hint. It wasn’t Clinton.

Unitary executive
That's simply a fact.

It's simply a fact.

it is when you use it to justify abuse of power. It can be used as an excuse to do just about anything he wants.
"Abuse of power" is a bullshit term that means Democrats don't like Trump. That's all it means.

not according to Horowitz. But Horowitz is a deep stater now so he can’t be trusted, right? Your tactics are laughable
And Barr is a Trump stooge now.

Same tactics for both sides.
Twice now Barr has presented a “Trump narrative” of two major reports that contradict elements of the actual report. It’s disappointing to see that from an AG. And yes, very stooge-like
That's his job, hosebag. He has the ultimate say. He is Horowitz's boss.
when he can’t accurately represent a report that we can all read and fact check then he shows that he is playing politics and not sticking to facts

There's the spin. Have you considered that Barr has access to more information than Horowitz? I have to imagine that some FBI goons are sweating the future.
Any... day... now.............

bripat9643 - see what i mean?

when he can’t accurately represent a report that we can all read and fact check then he shows that he is playing politics and not sticking to facts
I read it and fact checked it. Barr is correct. You're a douchebag who dispenses nothing but spin.
great argument.... I’m learning so much from you. Let me make my counter argument using the logic I just learned from you...

I read and fact checked everything and Barr is not correct. You are lying and spreading propaganda.

how’s that, did I win?
great. let me now take a lesson from you.

why do you lie about me? how come you have no character or morality? you must be pure evil and ergo i should stop talking to you cause you're mean to me.

bet it's not as funny to you now, huh?
I don’t lie about you, I engage in a direct and honest way. If you think I’ve lied about you then Please show me
and i have never lied about you. i am *not* for you or anyone going to constantly go back and get direct quotes as a point of reference. you're going nuts over "a guy cut a corner" from "a few people cut corners" and honestly, my give-a-shitter is out of shit so i've nothing to offer you. what i said was along the same vein and tone as what you said, just reduced down because as i see it, that's your intent when saying "some people cut corners sure, but that doesn't discredit the entire case" (OR HOWEVER YOU PHRASED THAT - TO ALL READERS PLEASE SCROLL BACK UP AND MAKE SURE I'M NOT PUTTING WORDS IN FRAGILE MANS MOUTH)

as far as i'm concerned this is yet another move where you give a little in hopes to get a lot. like "hey, if i say yes a few guys did bad, we can still call the entire investigation valid!" and i think that's bullshit and said so.

you just tend to pull this "if you were honest" crap when cornered and i don't play that game with you anymore.
sorry at this point it is a clear lie. I’ve corrected your fake quote 5 times now. The first time you did it, fine, I’m not a stickler, but you misquoted me to make a fake point about my intentions that don’t align with my words. And now after being corrected 5 times you are still misquoting a simple line.

At this point it is a lie and it is intentional and you are trolling. Way to go man. You used to be somebody I could respect. Now you are just another forum troll who can’t have an honest debate.

Unitary executive
That's simply a fact.

It's simply a fact.

"Abuse of power" is a bullshit term that means Democrats don't like Trump. That's all it means.
by that logic, the dems are abusing their power by putting the nation through all this crap.

betcha they don't see it that way. :)

I read it and fact checked it. Barr is correct. You're a douchebag who dispenses nothing but spin.
great argument.... I’m learning so much from you. Let me make my counter argument using the logic I just learned from you...

I read and fact checked everything and Barr is not correct. You are lying and spreading propaganda.

how’s that, did I win?
great. let me now take a lesson from you.

why do you lie about me? how come you have no character or morality? you must be pure evil and ergo i should stop talking to you cause you're mean to me.

bet it's not as funny to you now, huh?
I don’t lie about you, I engage in a direct and honest way. If you think I’ve lied about you then Please show me
and i have never lied about you. i am *not* for you or anyone going to constantly go back and get direct quotes as a point of reference. you're going nuts over "a guy cut a corner" from "a few people cut corners" and honestly, my give-a-shitter is out of shit so i've nothing to offer you. what i said was along the same vein and tone as what you said, just reduced down because as i see it, that's your intent when saying "some people cut corners sure, but that doesn't discredit the entire case" (OR HOWEVER YOU PHRASED THAT - TO ALL READERS PLEASE SCROLL BACK UP AND MAKE SURE I'M NOT PUTTING WORDS IN FRAGILE MANS MOUTH)

as far as i'm concerned this is yet another move where you give a little in hopes to get a lot. like "hey, if i say yes a few guys did bad, we can still call the entire investigation valid!" and i think that's bullshit and said so.

you just tend to pull this "if you were honest" crap when cornered and i don't play that game with you anymore.
sorry at this point it is a clear lie. I’ve corrected your fake quote 5 times now. The first time you did it, fine, I’m not a stickler, but you misquoted me to make a fake point about my intentions that don’t align with my words. And now after being corrected 5 times you are still misquoting a simple line.

At this point it is a lie and it is intentional and you are trolling. Way to go man. You used to be somebody I could respect. Now you are just another forum troll who can’t have an honest debate.
let me go back to just saying i don't give a shit, m'kay?

you used to be someone i respected also. then you didn't bother reading the mass detail i would put into posts and give me generic answers from the lefts playbook. once i found you did that sorry - i had zero interested of putting that much time into talking to you like a man.

I’m just going to stop reading each time you lie about me and then correct that lie. I didn’t say “a guy cut a corner” I said “several corners were cut by several people” I also said that one has been reported as a criminal violation.

why cant you have an honest debate? I haven’t known you to be this dishonest. I get that you don’t like me anymore because of the Hillary debate, but that doesn’t mean you need to disregard honesty and accuracy in your discourse... have some character and conduct yourself in a respectable way
i can have an honest debate. you just don't like what i have to say so now you come at me.

"a guy cut a corner" is a paraphrase of "corners were cut". did a guy cut a corner or not? was it done to begin surveillance on people? yes. this is the foundation of which RUSSIA came up and you're out to dismiss it as "cutting corners" - however you wish to phrase it at this point.

your entire stance is to minimize what the FBI did so you can stay on ORANGE MAN BAD trajectories.

that in itself is painfully obvious when you say Horowitz good | Barr stooglike (or however you said it originally).

so now you're back to questioning me and my honesty. so like you.
Ice I’m not coming after you, I’m calling out Blatant lies and inaccuracies that your stating about my words. I said several corners by several people and you translate that into “a guy cutting a corner” you’re trying to make a case that I’m excusing the misconduct when I’ve never done so. Since you can’t quote me doing so you need to misquote me to back up your attempted insult but it is not rooted in truth.

Now if we can get back to the facts... you have another error in your last statement. The IG said the investigation was initiated without political bias and for valid reasons. Several warrants were approved for Carter Page. The issue at hand was regarding a doctored email in a FISA application for a RENEWAL of a warrant for Page... had nothing to do with the foundation or intimation of anything
you are excusing the conduct by trying to minimize their 51 stated actions as "a few people cutting corners" with the implication that the rest of everything else is still valid.

just go back to crying, ok?
4 times now youve quoted me wrong. Are you trolling?
no i just don't give a shit. i've found that when i take the time to do all you're now wanting me to do, you don't bother to read it and just reply back to me i'm wrong. given that, what's the point? end result is you're saying corners were cut and low level flunkes should pay but the investigation is still valid.

when i point out this is the foundation of the investigation, you come at me for mis-quoting you.

who's trolling who, son?
That more bullshit... you are taking one debate months ago and one link I didn’t read... one I went back and read after I saw how upset you got and a situation I owned and apologized for. But you can’t let it go and now you bring it up in almost every debate. You got problems man.

He explained how he corroborated many of his conclusions. Most of which were by reviewing the actions of the decision makers and all who were involved in each process to determine whether bias existed and if it effected the outcome. He concluded it didn’t
So?
Allow me to quote:

Thank you, at least you can give an accurate quote I like ICE. I did say that. Now quote my next line and give context as to what I was talking about.

Forum List

Back