§2382. Misprision of treason

You are terrified of Trump, we know.
I'm not sure how any sane person isn't terrified of Trump. Or at least terrified of the movement he leads. Y'all are flirting with fascism, and exhibit all the worst features of a cult of personality.

No...actually they are the real Republicans.

YOU fuckers are Trump cultists

So, in your world a repub who overwhelmingly votes with the democrats, is a good repub.

DURRRRRR

Hmmm...so those who supported BLM protests let a few of them let their emotions get the better of them? Think before you post.

How many people were killed Jan 6? Oh, right, one TRUMP supporter.

How many billions in damage were done?

Oh, right...none.

DURRRRR

Lincoln was a liberal and like good old President Joe, wanted to help heal the nation from the recent trauma the horrific division had caused the nation.
Incest Joe does not even know what fucking day it is.

Taken out context you could do that with the Sermon on the Mount too. Stop spreading anti-American lies. You are enabling the destruction of this country.
Poor Trigg. I know his speech was chocked full of Anti American-lies, but we must not forget how the event unfolded and whose destructive rhetoric caused so much damage. Glad to see you've come to your senses on how destructive his lies are. But I disagree that exposing or printing that POS's lies that day is destructive of the country. Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. Keep up the good work.

Poor Trigg. I know his speech was chocked full of Anti American-lies, but we must not forget how the event unfolded and whose destructive rhetoric caused so much damage. Glad to see you've come to your senses on how destructive his lies are. But I disagree that exposing or printing that POS's lies that day is destructive of the country. Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. Keep up the good work.
Boy, you got it bad. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Hmmm...so those who supported BLM protests let a few of them let their emotions get the better of them? Think before you post.

Not many BLM protestors have been sent to prison for the deaths, damage, injuries, arson and looting that occurred. Seems many of your ilk have judged that they were simply venting their emotions. Go figure.

Not many BLM protestors have been sent to prison for the deaths, damage, injuries, arson and looting that occurred. Seems many of your ilk have judged that they were simply venting their emotions. Go figure.

91% of the cases against BLM were dropped. Thugs for the Democratic party are protected.

Republicans have been staunch supporter of mail in and absentee voting and have taken advantage of it for decades. I'm not sure why Democrats didn't take the same advantage as the Republicans earlier. Those election laws were passed by the States legislator, signed by their Governors and survived challenges in their court systems. Move on to the next election like Andrew Jackson did.

We could certainly exchange stories regarding each party but the fact is that our preferred parties have often done a poor job of representing our wishes. I like many Americans want what the rest of the world has - voter identification.

Not many BLM protestors have been sent to prison for the deaths, damage, injuries, arson and looting that occurred.

Like most who attended Trumps throw back rally on Jan 6th and didn't enter the Capitol, most of the Floyd, or other individuals whose treatment caused protests, didn't riot, loot or burn anything. My guess is that on Jan 6th there is more video evidence of what specific people did as oppose to the videos of the other riots

I'm not worried about Trump. He's nearly 80 years old and eats burger king 9 times a week. He'l be dead long before 2024, either dead or so incapacitied due to his health that he can't serve and would be unable to hold office.

And yet all indications are he is in fine health. Really good heath for his age.

FAR better than Biden's heath by all indications.

Forum List

Back