§2382. Misprision of treason

I get it. The Constitution doesn't apply when democrats are in charge and the media justifies the concept. Americans went through it when the mentally impaired aging FDR issued an executive order to round up and incarcerate American citizens without due process. His former KKK member appointed to the Supreme Court justified the order and the fix was in when the media went along with it.
You OK?

You seem to be having a meltdown

Let's lay our cards on the table. The radical left uses a quantum leap in political logic to translate a legitimate 1st Amendment right to assembly and free speech into a treasonous act. It works because the media that we used to trust to curb the power of the administration has become a partner with the administration in the quest for political power. This is a dangerous concept. Meanwhile the corrupt parts of government that have the power to engage in treason and may have engaged in treasonous acts are ignored and dismissed.

And yet all indications are he is in fine health. Really good heath for his age.

FAR better than Biden's heath by all indications.
You are goig by what TRUMP says his health is. Dr. Harold Berstein was a doctor in name only. Yes, he was technically licensed, but he didn't actually WORK as a doctor aside from being Trump's hype man, and backing him up when he bragged about how strong and virile he was.

This is why we need to have independent doctors to do regular physical and mental health checks on sitting Presidents. And it should be manditory, so that we know exactly how health and mentally fit the President is. it's a matter of national security. if Trump hadn't been healthy, and was full of shit with all his claims, we might have been stuck with Mike Pence for two years, and as a resident of Indiana, that scares the fuck out of me, because as much as I dislike Trump and most of his policies, I can honestly say that this country would be far worse under a far right theocrat like Pence.

I had to look up the "Chaz (Chop) Zone", given that is was so off the topic of the OP isn't a surprise to me.

Apparently you seem to think all riots are equally the same, they're not. BLM and Jan 6th are different in many ways. If you want to argue and debate with me, let's go ahead and do so. But not in this thread.

It's not off topic in the least. When people take over a chunk of a major city by force and declare in independent of not only the city and the State, but the country as well, that's a revolution. It was done by anarchist and entirely on topic, whether you like it or not. In fact it's more on topic than the TDS BS you're pushing.

It's not off topic in the least. When people take over a chunk of a major city by force and declare in independent of not only the city and the State, but the country as well, that's a revolution. It was done by anarchist and entirely on topic, whether you like it or not. In fact it's more on topic than the TDS BS you're pushing.

Laugh Out Loud. Go put your head in bucket of water, you are out of touch with reality. I used to believe you were simply (in both uses of the word) but I've realized you are a pathological liar. The only other aspect of you character is you are a hater. That too is mental illness.

The first Amendment to the Constitution guarantees the right of the people to petition the government and the right of free speech. Lefties should understand that concept when they used to spit on members of the Military and applaud outlaws who torched recruiting stations. This Country is in deep shit when the pop-culture educated video game left wingers can't distinguish between free speech and treason as exhibited in the FBI's attempt to undermine the administration of the former President of the United States.

First Sentence: "The first Amendment to the Constitution guarantees the right of the people to petition the government and the right of free speech"
Response: Congress shall make no laws fools you: See: Schenck v. United States, 249 U.S. 47 (1919)

2nd Sentence: "Lefties should understand that concept when they used to spit on members of the Military and applaud outlaws who torched recruiting stations."
Response: Define "Lefties". This word is used too broadly, IMO the left is the millions of American Citizens who supported civil rights and equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice.
The Extremists, the Left and the Right, are anarchists, members of the idiot fringe and have ideologies that reach to fascism and communism.

Final Sentence: "This Country is in deep shit when the pop-culture educated video game left wingers can't distinguish between free speech and treason as exhibited in the FBI's attempt to undermine the administration of the former President of the United States."
Response: One again you write too broadly; putting an entire generation in the same bottle is absurd. You need to explain your attack on the FBI, an agency which you once again use a broad scope with is also absurd. As part of POST I attended a course on Investigation, Interviewing and Interrogation with FBI Trainers. They were great, highly intelligent and clearly patriots.

Laugh Out Loud. Go put your head in bucket of water, you are out of touch with reality. I used to believe you were simply (in both uses of the word) but I've realized you are a pathological liar. The only other aspect of you character is you are a hater. That too is mental illness.

You just destroyed every irony meter in the country. Carry on comrade. :auiqs.jpg:

You just destroyed every irony meter in the country. Carry on comrade. :auiqs.jpg:

You need a very good therapist. Of course you may need to be referred to a psychiatrist if the good therapist decides you are psychotic. Something that those whose reality is - shall we say - different than the average kook.

You are goig by what TRUMP says his health is. Dr. Harold Berstein was a doctor in name only. Yes, he was technically licensed, but he didn't actually WORK as a doctor aside from being Trump's hype man, and backing him up when he bragged about how strong and virile he was.

This is why we need to have independent doctors to do regular physical and mental health checks on sitting Presidents. And it should be manditory, so that we know exactly how health and mentally fit the President is. it's a matter of national security. if Trump hadn't been healthy, and was full of shit with all his claims, we might have been stuck with Mike Pence for two years, and as a resident of Indiana, that scares the fuck out of me, because as much as I dislike Trump and most of his policies, I can honestly say that this country would be far worse under a far right theocrat like Pence.
No.

I am going by what you can see ANY time he is on camera. I could give two shits what his 'doctor' claims, anything that comes from an official mouthpiece of Trump is going to be targeted at making Trump look better.

You may not believe your lying eyes but I know what the average 80 year old looks like. If you think he is in poor health it is not because of any objective facts. It is not because of any evidence. It certainly is not because you catalogue his eating habits though you dishonestly tried to bring that up. It is for one reason and one reason only: you hate the man.

That is fine but do not expect the rest of the world to buy into your delusions. Trump is in fine health and that is simply fucking obvious. He may still die tomorrow, that is normal for an 80 year old, even if they are in good health for their age, but it is pretty unlikely.

Funny that you bitch and moan that we needed to know Trumps health but ignore that Biden simply is not in the same boat. his health is clearly declining and doing so in a rather rapid fashion. The truth here is obvious, you don't give a shit about the health of the president, you only care about declaring Trump unhealthy.

You need a very good therapist. Of course you may need to be referred to a psychiatrist if the good therapist decides you are psychotic. Something that those whose reality is - shall we say - different than the average kook.

Wow, you sound like the typical commie, everyone is crazy but you. I gave you a perfect example of a violation of the laws you cited. Run along loser, you're too stupid to breathe.

Exactly, you made it a crime, I simply corrected you. Those whose opinion is the election was stolen has been proved to be not true; the issue of being stolen was iterated by The Donald and echoed enough to be known as a BIG LIE. You and others who might post this BIG LIE are not criminals, but you are culpable, that is to be blamed for echoing a BIG LIE without researching the issue.
Ok,.so they believe in something, something you don't believe in. They feel they have evidence, you don't agree. So what, it's their right to believe whatever they want.

Forum List

Back