What kind of ‘American’ hates Trump and why do they hate him?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Does he come across in a way that invokes an expectation or a standard?
Does he seem too set on restoring law and order?
Does he come across as too demanding of a better citizenry?
Does he seem too patriotic and nationalistic?
Does he seem too rigid with his love for American principles, traditions, history and for the constitution?

I ask every Trump hater I meet why do they hate Trump and what did he do that was so bad for America...not one has given me an answer that makes sense...mostly they just end up attacking me for asking....they don't know why they hate him...they were suckered by the mega corporate global money hungry media.....suckered to vote against their own best interests....and in favor of theirs....

Does he seem too rigid with his love for American principles, traditions, history and for the constitution?
He makes mean tweets and hurts my feewings....waaaah.

Because they can't control or corrupt him. Trump exists outside the usual clique of statists, globalists, and career bureaucrats. He is not for sale, he is steadfast, and is immovable.

Trump does not represent the Washington DC establishment, he represents the feelings, wants, and wishes of the American people. And he speaks to them in terms they can empathize with, never speaking down to them like most politicians.

When Trump won in 2026, he did not say "I won." He said "You won."

Actually Trump is a total rule breaker. For example he brought nepotism to the white house.

For law and order, no president has broken as many laws, from the presidential records act, to supporting sedition and insurrection.

As for citizenry, he said there were good people on the NAZI side.

For patriotism, he asked Russia for help to defeat Hillary.

As to love for America, you confuse that with a love for Trump, and his undermining of all the American institution we hold dear.

Because they can't control or corrupt him. Trump exists outside the usual clique of statists, globalists, and career bureaucrats. He is not for sale, he is steadfast, and is immovable.

Trump does not represent the Washington DC establishment, he represents the feelings, wants, and wishes of the American people. And he speaks to them in terms they can empathize with, never speaking down to them like most politicians.

Yep, he is a threat to every lifer politician making a living scamming the citizens....both Dim and Republican.

Does he come across in a way that invokes an expectation or a standard? No. If yes, a bad standard for a democracy or representative republic.
No. Seems set on breaking the rule of law and battling against constitutional norms.
No. Is the darling of Anti-Americans, anarchists, and rogue anti-social militias and hate groups.
NOT HARDLY.
NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT. TO HIM, THEY ARE A DINNER PARTY JOKE.

Trump speaks to people like they're school children. And as Trump famously said "he loves the poorly educated"

Don't think the globalists don't have a strangle hold on us. When we win this scamdemic hoax, they will not stop. They never stop. EVIL never sleeps

jgalt said:

I will NEVER forget the looks on the faces of the former presidents when President Trump made his inaugural speech. They were gobsmacked. If they could have gotten up and ran, they would have. You could read on their faces that they knew they were f'd. It was not only glorious...it was a grand awakening of just what we had been enduring. Every last damn one of them had been chipping at our freedom, betraying this country, setting up their dynasties and making their fortunes at our expense. Damn the lot of them..especially the bushes.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

5 U.S. Code § 3110 - Employment of relatives; restrictions

“public official” means an officer (including the President and a Member of Congress),

“relative” means, with respect to a public official, an individual who is related to the public official as father, mother, son, daughter, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, first cousin, nephew, niece, husband, wife, father-in-law, mother-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, stepfather, stepmother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother, stepsister, half brother, or half sister.

A public official may not appoint, employ, promote, advance, or advocate for appointment, employment, promotion, or advancement, in or to a civilian position in the agency in which he is serving or over which he exercises jurisdiction or control any individual who is a relative of the public official.

Forum List

Back