§2382. Misprision of treason

You can say that about most protests but in this case it was a small minority of the total number of people in attendance that let their emotions get the better of them.

This is your opinion, maybe it will be correct when the Committee issues a final report.

The facts are, more than a few can incite the many in a riot. Any rational person who watched the event and listened to their chants know that this mob was not a peaceful protest.

A few pictures is worth more than words by those who support trump and assert the election was stolen. There is more proof it was not, as in every case taken to court to support fraud has been rejected.

I believe that like the rest of the world voters need to identify themselves and mail-in ballots (different from the requirements for absentee ballots which seek to more clearly assure that the person has a right to vote and their identity is established and can be verified)
That's total bullshit

There is no difference between absentee votes and mail in votes other than the restriction on who can avail themselves of that method of voting

Rye Catcher what's wrong soy boy, no answer for post 41?

Post 41: There was no 'failed insurrection' nor was there an insurrection planned.

This statement is self evident to be a BIG LIE. There is no such thing as a "failed insurrection", it was an event that vandalized the Capitol Building and harmed 140 Capitol Police; as to no plan, that too is an opinion based by a partisan hack (like you!).

The Committee will ferret out who, when and where a plan, by meetings and/or telephone and E-Mail, put this event into action. No sensible person will believe so many people showed up on the capitol grounds, and listened to trump's words that he incited the insurrection, not only on January 6th, 2021 but in months before the election.

"Lock him up"

You might have to wait for an answer. Rye is getting fed propaganda right now.......

View attachment 599896
Liberals are like baby birds, all they do is eat, shit and squawk.
LOL, it is you and the other non sensible supporters of The Donald who listened to him for months before the election in 2016, and months before the election of 2020.

He claimed in both elections that they were rigged: when he won in 2016 he shut his forked tongue; when in 2020 he was making this same claim, and is still making this claim in 2022.

It's biddable fools who continue to echo the false claim that the election was stolen. There is no evidence to support any fraud that would change the outcome.

You can say that about most protests but in this case it was a small minority of the total number of people in attendance that let their emotions get the better of them.

Hmmm...so those who supported BLM protests let a few of them let their emotions get the better of them? Think before you post.

Let us start with the criminals infesting government, who have used the powers of their positions to defend, aide, and support foreign criminals invading our nation across our southern border.
Let's not. End within you post the names of those "criminals infesting government" and engaging in Treason. Think before you post.

Incorrect. Our freedom of speech allows one to have an opinion contrary to any other, and not be guilty of any crime.

I reject your assertion that anyone who doesn't agree with you is guilty of a crime.
You need to look up the word "CULPABLE" I'll help you, Culpable is "deserving blame" - not a criminal offense.

It was not an insurrection. Had it been an insurrection the outcome would have been greater than damage to a few windows or a lectern. Did some people become irate - yes. Did some of the people engage in pushing and shoving - yes but no more so than in other instances of civil disobedience. The vast majority of the protestors present that day only wished to have their concerns heard, nothing more.

Are you a prosecutor? Did you study the law? Or, is this a biased opinion?

Personally I believe that like the rest of the world voters need to identify themselves and mail-in ballots (different from the requirements for absentee ballots which seek to more clearly assure that the person has a right to vote and their identity is established and can be verified) unfortunately opened the door to potential abuse. Understandable that many people called for a full audit with chain of custody of the ballots cast - this is very different than a simple recount.

Republicans have been staunch supporter of mail in and absentee voting and have taken advantage of it for decades. I'm not sure why Democrats didn't take the same advantage as the Republicans earlier. Those election laws were passed by the States legislator, signed by their Governors and survived challenges in their court systems. Move on to the next election like Andrew Jackson did.

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard," Trump said in his speech

After seeing the violence he inspired with the rest of his speech, did he do anything to stop the MAGA Monster he created, like make an announcement or something like "Hey that not what I meant!"

After seeing the violence he inspired with the rest of his speech, did he do anything to stop the MAGA Monster he created, like make an announcement or something like "Hey that not what I meant!"

I believe the actual quote was

"Look at them fighting for ME"!

The impeachment that was not? Who cares what anyone said in that joke?

It was a MAGA MOB of his very own creation. Dr. Trumpensteins' Monster that ate the GOP.
And mindless idiots created by the media of which you are a proud member are something to be proud of? Do you remember how to think for yourself? I bet you don't.

Forum List

Back