234,895,000 Americans with Drivers' license average $13 billion more per month out of pocket cost due to Biden!

You can't pump, pump, pump, pump and not have inflation. This has been noted for years.
Thats a cool story conservatives liked to repeat for decades and decades of stable inflation...but doesn't change the fact that this is about Covid disruption first and foremost.

Last edited:
Thats a cool story conservatives like to repeatfor decades and decades of stable inflation...but doesn't change the fact that this is about Covid disruption first and foremost.

I completely disagree.

The repercussion would not have been worse.
Oh no?

We have big GDP growth, big wage growth, big Corporate profits, record number of open jobs, very low unemployment.

I know it's easy to take all the good stuff for granted and concentrate on some narrow negative, especially when someone you don't like is in the WH, but come on get a grip.

Oh no?

We have big GDP growth, big wage growth, big Corporate profits, record number of open jobs, very low unemployment.

I know it's easy to take all the good stuff for granted and concentrate on some narrow negative, especially when someone you don't like is in the WH, but come on get a grip.

Big corporate profits. If you want to brag on that while people can not afford their rent, have at it.

Big corporate profits. If you want to brag on that while people can not afford their rent, have at it.
Nice cherry picking bruh.

When you are done with that you can look at the part about record job openings and wage growth.

Dummy, your link is from 2014.

And what does it have to do with what you quoted about todays economy? Do you just have some sort of hang up on Obama?

I do. He was a complete failure. I supported 90% of what candidate Obama stood for but 10% of what President Obama actually did.

Dummy, your link is from 2014, as I recall Obama was in office untill 2017.

And what does it have to do with what you quoted about todays economy? Do you just have some sort of hang up on Obama?
A) Obama jobs were part-time as this Harvard study showed.
Why under Obama were 95% of new jobs part-time?
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract By Investing.com Because Obamacare required a business that hired the 50th employee to pay $14,000/month for that new employee in health insurance for all. It was cheaper to hire 2 part-time workers at 20 hours/week.
Rules and regulations cost American business Almost $1.9 Trillion, Study Finds And at $1.885 trillion, the cost of regulations now exceeds the cost of federal individual and corporate income taxes, which raised about $1.82 trillion last year Federal Regulations Now Cost Almost $1.9 Trillion, Study Finds
B) Obama was anti-business as this attached WITH LINKS by the way show!
Why would any president want companies to go bankrupt, for utilities to skyrocket, for gas prices to go higher and one of the most dangerous issues by canceling Keystone have 34 oil tankers carrying 34 million barrels travel on the open ocean per month when Obama remembered 1989 Exxon Valdez, i.e. destroying 1,000 of miles of open ocean? And have 1,400 insurance companies go bankrupt laying off 450,000 people and stop paying $100 billion a year in taxes! Why?
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

In 2020, about 123.73 billion gallons (or about 2.95 billion barrels1) of finished motor gasoline were consumed in the United State
There are 234,895,000 licensed-drivers-usa
Number of Licensed Drivers in US in 2021, How Many Americans Drive
Assuming these 234.9 million drivers, the United States Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration said that the average person drove 14,263 miles per year in 2019
When we divide 2020's consumption of 123.73 billion gallons by the roughly 234 million licensed drivers, it adds up to 519 gallons per driver per year or 43 gallons per month.
Given the below that a gallon of gas has gone up since 1 year ago 59% the average American driver is seeing their gas cost taking
increase $55.38 per month from last year at this time.
That is $13,008,164,271 per month or $156.097 BILLION a year cost in living expenses Americans are now PAYING!
One REASON?
oil company planners look at the FACT that Biden cancelled on exploration leases on land that provides 25% of gas consumed by Americans!

Biden issues broad moratorium on oil and gas leases on federal lands and waters​

View attachment 563197
The Biden administration was stupid to halt oil production and piping on various projects and therefore triggering this particular downturn.

And yet I'd vote for Biden all over again if it meant keeping the ignorant arrogant sociopathic Orange Piece-of-$hit from overthrowing the Republic.,

The Biden administration was stupid to halt oil production and piping on various projects and therefore triggering this particular downturn.

And yet I'd vote for Biden all over again if it meant keeping the ignorant arrogant sociopathic Orange Piece-of-$hit from overthrowing the Republic.,
So because you are unsophisticated and fundamentally uninformed,you'd rather have a president who IS stupid as you said rather than a president who did something no president had done since 1957... USA produced more energy than consumed, who was gasp, an arrogant tweeter!
A president who reduced the gross bureaucracy dramatically which allowed the COVID vaccines to be developed and distributed in months versus years, but was human who responded politically incorrectly..you make your vote based on these human foibles. Yes Trump was human. Yes he was arrogant. He definitely isn't ignorant as he I'm 100% confident worth more than you a person who chooses a vengeful spirit who can grant any wish that involves revenge as your name "Kondor" describes. It's too bad you chose stupid over effective. You chose a pedophile over a normal human. You chose a politician for over 40 years for a billionaire businessman who evidently unlike you Loves Americans, America and puts America first.

Did YOU just really say that after getting schooled on reality for 8 pages in this thread?
So I assume you also think that stock brokers on Wall Street call the gas stations and tell them to raise the prices daily?
Really you believe that because that's the belief of some of you I take it.
Stock brokers set the price of gas at the pump. Not the gas station owners. Wow... talk about intelligence deficiency!

So I assume you also think that stock brokers on Wall Street call the gas stations and tell them to raise the prices daily?

Head's up, by posting this childish bullshit you are just proving me exactly right.

Thanks bud.

So because you are unsophisticated and fundamentally uninformed,you'd rather have a president who IS stupid as you said rather than a president who did something no president had done since 1957... USA produced more energy than consumed, who was gasp, an arrogant tweeter!
A president who reduced the gross bureaucracy dramatically which allowed the COVID vaccines to be developed and distributed in months versus years, but was human who responded politically incorrectly..you make your vote based on these human foibles. Yes Trump was human. Yes he was arrogant. He definitely isn't ignorant as he I'm 100% confident worth more than you a person who chooses a vengeful spirit who can grant any wish that involves revenge as your name "Kondor" describes. It's too bad you chose stupid over effective. You chose a pedophile over a normal human. You chose a politician for over 40 years for a billionaire businessman who evidently unlike you Loves Americans, America and puts America first.
A very pretty tale, I'm sure... nicely told... complete-and-total bull$hit... but a nicely-told tale... :cool:

I chose "reversible damage" rather than the "irreversible damage" and "existential threat" that your Orange Baboon-God poses to American democracy.

Mussolini made the trains run on time.

Hitler eliminated unemployment.

But in the end their minions came to understand that they had been conned.

You-and-yours have not yet reached that entirely appropriate and oh-so-necessary conclusion yet.

The better ones amongst you will.

The beer-belching slogan-parroting trailer trash amongst you don't have the capacity to even recognize the existence of such choices, never mind making them.

Find me someone who can advance much of the Trump agenda without Trump and I'll consider voting Republican again.

If you're stupid enough or gutless enough to let him run again, you're going to get your a$$ kicked again at the polls.

You have been warned.

A very pretty tale, I'm sure... nicely told... complete-and-total bull$hit... but a nicely-told tale... :cool:

I chose "reversible damage" rather than the "irreversible damage" and "existential threat" that your Orange Baboon-God poses to American democracy.

Mussolini made the trains run on time.

Hitler eliminated unemployment.

But in the end their minions came to understand that they had been conned.

You-and-yours have not yet reached that entirely appropriate and oh-so-necessary conclusion yet.

The better ones amongst you will.

The beer-belching slogan-parroting trailer trash amongst you don't have the capacity to even recognize the existence of such choices, never mind making them.

Find me someone who can advance much of the Trump agenda without Trump and I'll consider voting Republican again.

If you're stupid enough or gutless enough to let him run again, you're going to get your a$$ kicked again at the polls.

You have been warned.
So you are equating Trump with Hitler and Mussolini because Trump helped America become energy independent?
Because Trump unlike Hitler and Mussolini didn't believe the Federal government's "one size fits all mentality" ?
Trump didn't create Federal bureaucracies. He reduced it. Where is that like Hitler/Mussolini?
No facts from you but here are the FACTS that Obama wanted to do and Biden is doing.
You in favor of bankrupting utilities? Obama was/Biden is.
You /Obama was/Biden is in favor of bankrupting 1,400 companies, pay $100 billion a year in taxes employing 450,000 people?
You /Obama was/Biden is in favor of 34 million barrels traveling on the open ocean? You don't remember 1989 do you?
You /Obama was/Biden is of US being Brazil's best oil customer?
These and many other FACTS as shown below are all favored by You /Obama was/Biden is and opposed by Trump!
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

Forum List

Back