2023 summer was hottest on record; New York City flooded. Are you worried about global warming yet?

2023 summer was hottest on record; New York City flooded. Are you worried about global warming yet?
If you're still not worried about global warming, you're either willfully ignorant or living in a fantasy world.
The summer of 2023 was the hottest on record, with temperatures soaring well above normal levels all over the world. Heat waves baked North America, Europe, and Asia, and wildfires raged out of control in many countries.
And in New York City, the most populous city in the United States, severe flooding caused widespread damage and disruption.
These are just two of the many extreme weather events that have been linked to climate change in recent years. Others include more intense hurricanes and typhoons, more frequent and severe droughts, and rising sea levels.
To the climate change skeptics:
Wake up and smell the coffee. The planet is warming at an alarming rate, and it's having a devastating impact on people and ecosystems all over the world.
Considering global warming is another huge lie and hoax. The answer is no.

Too much CO2 and plant life explodes. The algae in the ocean becomes rich. Think of it as overfeeding. The overgrowth of plants would pump fresh oxygen into the air, giving you the balance you are looking for.
We arent suffering from lack of oxygen. Our production of CO2 exceeds the possible consumption by plants and therefore there is no such balance.

or put solar panels on your roof.

I've had them for years. Great for when the grid goes down, but not much else.

I just had to replace them so am very current on the costs. Modules are moderately more efficient than the ones Installed 30 years ago. So, I was able to shrink the overall size of my solar footprint, which is good.

My house averages 12kwh per day, so I Installed 40kwh worth of modules to ensure I generate enough power.

I also Installed a lithium iron phosphate backup battery with 65kw storage. They have much longer cycle lives than standard li battery backups.

They are just heavy, and expensive.

We arent suffering from lack of oxygen. Our production of CO2 exceeds the possible consumption by plants and therefore there is no such balance.
Totally untrue. As a possible explanation, warmists can't tell the difference between carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide.

I'm mildly concerned about flooding in the Big Apple but I'm more concerned about young women being raped on the street by illegal zombie hoards and stores going out of business because the Police can't protect them from looting.

If you're still not worried about global warming, you're either willfully ignorant or living in a fantasy world.
The summer of 2023 was the hottest on record, with temperatures soaring well above normal levels all over the world. Heat waves baked North America, Europe, and Asia, and wildfires raged out of control in many countries.
And in New York City, the most populous city in the United States, severe flooding caused widespread damage and disruption.
These are just two of the many extreme weather events that have been linked to climate change in recent years. Others include more intense hurricanes and typhoons, more frequent and severe droughts, and rising sea levels.
Wake up and smell the coffee. The planet is warming at an alarming rate, and it's having a devastating impact on people and ecosystems all over the world.
I'm worried about fascist policies based on garbage * science. *

No not in the least

Accepting global warming is reality. Accepting the fact that we are fools if we think we can fight it is also reality. The left are fools to think we can actually do something about it.

Climate Change = real

Man made climate change = questionable

toon.jpg

It doesn't matter, it's too late to fix.

Forum List

Back