2023 officially over with no recession in sight. Thanks Biden!

You right wingers and your media echo chamber assured me… 100% chance you assured me… we were going into recession… 100%.

Well, where is it? Looks like foxy Biden out foxed the world. Best economy in the first world.. some lists have us second.

Let’s get rid of the GOP insurrectionists and keep the economy going!

As a reminder here were the dummy predictions:
Still eight more hours.

The greatest administration in U.S history!
Yes for Illegals,,,,,,American homeless can go to hell as we need new bodies to fill our military with KILLERS that will do the will of the Deep State. Come on Joe, lets get the party started in Ukraine and Syria so the Defense companies can resupply and give you big kickbacks.
Biden / Hilary 2024

You right wingers and your media echo chamber assured me… 100% chance you assured me… we were going into recession… 100%.

Well, where is it? Looks like foxy Biden out foxed the world. Best economy in the first world.. some lists have us second.

And yet America says Tater sux sweaty donkey balls in the economy.

I earn more in a month than you do in a year fool, go man your frier station at McDonalds.
Than who are you talking about? You run around with homeless in your spare time to keep street cred? I'm just about sick of you idiots talking about how bad it is in America, yet none of you have it bad. You don't even know anybody that has it bad. I'm retired. You very well may make more in a month than I do in a year, and I don't have it anywhere near bad and do not personally know anybody that does.
You gloom and doom assholes are so full of sh*t you eyes got to be brown.

I got it. Hire one of your homeless buddies. Let him borrow your laptop to join, and then he can rant for you, instead of you just looking like another insincere trumper asshole, running in circles screaming the sky is falling, when it's not even cloudy. That is if you can quit hiding under your pillow to go outside.

The question you should be asking is: WHY DOESNT THE ECONOMY WORK FOR ME? The economy is going great, why do I not feel it?

The answer is: Because the GOP has convinced half of the country that TRICKLE DOWN economics works when it DOES NOT. They repackaged trickle downs into Trump tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations. They have the poorest people in the country - rural white impoverished folks - storming the capital for more tax cuts for the wealthy.
Trickle down economics is great.

Forum List

Back