2023 officially over with no recession in sight. Thanks Biden!

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
You right wingers and your media echo chamber assured me… 100% chance you assured me… we were going into recession… 100%.

Well, where is it? Looks like foxy Biden out foxed the world. Best economy in the first world.. some lists have us second.

Let’s get rid of the GOP insurrectionists and keep the economy going!

As a reminder here were the dummy predictions:

You right wingers and your media echo chamber assured me… 100% chance you assured me… we were going into recession… 100%.

Well, where is it? Looks like foxy Biden out foxed the world. Best economy in the first world.. some lists have us second.

People are spending 11,000 more a year to live. Those bullshit reasons will not change that and the immense damage already done.

I personally think Joe Biden is not mentally heathy enough to do what may be the hardest job in the world and also that he may have peddled his influence to the Chinese for money. I feel he is responsible for inflation and the open border will eventually prove to be a disaster for our nation.

However, I will give Joe credit for not ruining the Stock Market. So far he hasn’t managed to get us into a nuclear war with Russia. Our nation may survive another year of Biden Economics. Surprisingly, Joe has not really pushed for draconian gun laws although he might if reelected,

Most people who oppose Trump refuse to give him credit for anything. They suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome enhanced by the liberal media.

Here’s one person who would never vote for Trump who does give him some credit.

You guys are asking the wrong questions.

You say: Why is the economy bad? IT ISNT

The question you should be asking is: WHY DOESNT THE ECONOMY WORK FOR ME? The economy is going great, why do I not feel it?

The answer is: Because the GOP has convinced half of the country that TRICKLE DOWN economics works when it DOES NOT. They repackaged trickle downs into Trump tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations. They have the poorest people in the country - rural white impoverished folks - storming the capital for more tax cuts for the wealthy.

Forum List

Back