2022 is turning into the "Hunger Games" for the GOP

give us a name so we can know the biden flunky at politico isnt making all this up?
Why would you think it is made up? Is there something about the orange slob holding court to get praise that you find hard to believe?
They don't like it, so it's fake news.

Predictable. This is vintage Trump, and the sheep know it. AND, they LIKE it.
Who is the source of the information, dickless?...Name names.

Trump is only relevant to those in his cult. The rest of the GOP is distancing themselves from him.

I mean shit......................even Yurtle the Turtle (McConnell) has spoken out against him.
And then said he would vote for him in 2024. Better check again.

McConnell only said that he would vote for him in 2024 again if he ran, but that is because there aren't any candidates (or GOP politicians) that have the bluster that Trump does. I guarantee, if someone was better qualified and was a better speaker, they would drop Trump like a hot rock. And, sorry, but the record that Trump had for his term wasn't that great. If Trump did run in 2024, he'd get his ass kicked (bigly).

Ah it's another one of those "it's only OK when we do it" moments, I see.
But "we" didn't do it. So what this really is is another one of those moments when a cultists ignores the information he is receiving and invents something to replace it in order to soothe himself.

Why even have discussions with other people, if you are just going to ignore what they say and make something up in its place? Just go find a mirror.

McConnell only said that he would vote for him in 2024 again if he ran, but that is because there aren't any candidates (or GOP politicians) that have the bluster that Trump does.
No, that is because he will vote for him in 2024. They will virtually all fall at his feet again or just keep quiet. Just as they did for 4 years. Maybe you are not familiar with the GOP.

But "we" didn't do it. So what this really is is another one of those moments when a cultists ignores the information he is receiving and invents something to replace it in order to soothe himself.

Why even have discussions with other people, if you are just going to ignore what they say and make something up in its place? Just go find a mirror.

Aside from the inflammatory rhetoric the anonymous person decided to use to characterize the meeting, what are the real differences between the two events?

Aside from the inflammatory rhetoric the anonymous person decided to use to characterize the meeting, what are the real differences between the two events?
I already answered that. You responded by ignoring what i said and inventing something in its place. So go bite at someone else's ankles.

McConnell only said that he would vote for him in 2024 again if he ran, but that is because there aren't any candidates (or GOP politicians) that have the bluster that Trump does.
No, that is because he will vote for him in 2024. They will virtually all fall at his feet again or just keep quiet. Just as they did for 4 years. Maybe you are not familiar with the GOP.

Not sure that is quite true. After his last couple of months in office, many of the GOP decided they weren't so enamored with him any more. And sorry, but the GOP is as fickle as a teenage girl.

Trump is only relevant to those in his cult. The rest of the GOP is distancing themselves from him.

I mean shit......................even Yurtle the Turtle (McConnell) has spoken out against him.
trump-helicopter.jpg

After his last couple of months in office, many of the GOP decided they weren't so enamored with him any more.
Almost all of them decided that in 2016. Then the political power of his cult compelled them to kiss the ring. And as long as that power exists, they will either generally retire or avoid crossing the orange slob.

Not sure that is quite true. After his last couple of months in office, many of the GOP decided they weren't so enamored with him any more. And sorry, but the GOP is as fickle as a teenage girl.
Who knows what's going on behind the scenes, but right now I'm not seeing anything outside a Trump death grip (pun intended) on this party. He's going to pick a servile & submissive candidate everywhere he can, and his faithful & obedient flock will get out the vote to save 'Murica from the evil Hitler commies 'n stuff.

Tough to imagine that not happening in 2020 (at least), but I suppose anything is possible.

I already answered that. You responded by ignoring what i said and inventing something in its place. So go bite at someone else's ankles.

Man, you and your hypocritical double standards.
See, you did it again. I said it is different. You ignore what i say and say i have a double standard. Because you are a cultist who is soothing himself on a message board.

Man, you and your hypocritical double standards.
See, you did it again. I said it is different. You ignore what i say and say i have a double standard. Because you are a cultist who is soothing himself on a message board.

"Bootlicking" is totally subjective and not fact based unless literal boots were being licked.

Why are lefties so concerned about the GOP four years from the election? The short answer is that they would rather continue to vent their anger at Trump rather than defend what they got.

Experience with the lying lib media tells me they cannot be trusted
What a stupid reason. So you find the story easy to believe on its merits, but reject it because "liberal media". And you think that doesn't sound completely idiotic? Think about it.

Forum List

Back